Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire (6020 Views)

Akpabio: Nigeria Not Wealthy But I Will Fight Corruption Like Buhari Is Doing / Subsidy Removal Must Benefit Citizens, Not Wealthy Nigerians - NGF / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by strangest(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:

Hope you know the defination of payment? Prove to us Tinubu paid anybody or received payment for any goods or services

I'm done with you.... he received a bullion van filled with money that has document from the bank it was moved....
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by solmus: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
strangest:

I'm done with you.... he received a bullion van filled with money that has document from the bank it was moved....

Withdrawal of personal funds doesn't have limit ... Payment has 5million cap for report and documentation

Prove to us the bullion vans had cash and which bank it came from

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by strangest(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:

Withdrawal of personal funds doesn't have limit ... Payment has 5million cap for report and documentation

oh you think those information does not exist? wait till the north present their 2023 candidate
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by oyatz(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2020
ivandragon:

How will that work when the state government refuses to release information needed to show the grand larcerny that was & is still occuring in Lagos?

If I go to court & the state government refuses to release the necessary documents to verify my petition, how can I make headway?

Just the little information released by ambode on fash's corruption has not seen light of day at EFCC much less bat's...

Even at that, what is EFCC doing with the petitions against him on the Bullion vans & AlphaBeta issues?

But even without the information released by the State,we have continously been inundated with accussations of how Tinubu embezzled the finances of Lagos State.
Those who make these grave allegations must be able to prove them using the same sources they used to get these information.
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 18, 2020
oyatz:

But even without the information released by the State,we have continously been inundated with accussations of how Tinubu embezzled the finances of Lagos State.
Those who make these grave allegations must be able to prove them using the same sources they used to get these information.

Lagos refused access to Alpha Beta contracts, and said the laws don't apply at state level. The day the books of Lagos are opened, all the zombies including you will hold the Chicago druglord by the neck.

Can you imagine Alpha Beta was written into Lagos state tax law shocked. The state House of Assembly will have to amend the law to remove Alpha Beta from collecting 10% of Lagos IGR.

2 Likes

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by oyatz(m): 5:39am On Sep 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lagos refused access to Alpha Beta contracts, and said the laws don't apply at state level. The day the books of Lagos are opened, all the zombies including you will hold the Chicago druglord by the neck.

Can you imagine Alpha Beta was written into Lagos state tax law shocked. The state House of Assembly will have to amend the law to remove Alpha Beta from collecting 10% of Lagos IGR.

You haven't said anything new.

You and so many others having been making grave allegations about a man.

Then sue the man to court based on the evidence obtained from your sources but you are giving excuses that the state Government is not doing this or that. Use your sources where you got all these info to sue the man to court.

Private citizens on their own can sue a private citizen to court ,even on corruption cases if they have enough evidence to back up their allegations.
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 18, 2020
oyatz:

You haven't said anything new.

You and so many others having been making grave allegations about a man.

Then sue the man to court based on the evidence obtained from your sources but you are giving excuses that the state Government is not doing this or that. Use your sources where you got all these info to sue the man to court.

Private citizens on their own can sue a private citizen to court ,even on corruption cases if they have enough evidence to back up their allegations.

Deji Adeyanju took petition to EFCC, nothing happened. Reno Omokri had Nigerians from all over the country sign a petition calling for his probe and nothing happened.

Nigeria is headquarters of corruption and the looters that stole $600 billion dollars since 1960 all got away with it.

1 Like

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by ivandragon: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2020
oyatz:

Again I ask, what has been the outcome with the petitions submitted to EFCC on the Bullion van & AlphaBeta issues?

1 Like

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by ivandragon: 6:33am On Sep 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Deji Adeyanju took petition to EFCC, nothing happened. Reno Omokri had Nigerians from all over the country sign a petition calling for his probe and nothing happened.

Nigeria is headquarters of corruption and the looters that stole $600 billion dollars since 1960 all got away with it.

In fact, I don't even understand some of those people that just seem to have selective amnesia...

They say bat was a top executive in an oil company, but so was deziani & yet deziani is branded all sorts of names & bat is defended...

Till today, no one can show which corruption mama p was involved other than having more money than can be reasonably explained, yet we all acknowledge that it's not proper...

But when it comes to bat or similar shady characters, their supporters suddenly lose all sense of morals & rational reasoning...

2 Likes

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
ivandragon:

Again I ask, what has been the outcome with the petitions submitted to EFCC on the Bullion van & AlphaBeta issues?

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo no be Lagos!
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Now the official results are out, congrats to Edo state indigenes for ending godfatherism and proving to Ambode cowardice does not pay.

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
ivandragon:

In fact, I don't even understand some of those people that just seem to have selective amnesia...

They say bat was a top executive in an oil company, but so was deziani & yet deziani is branded all sorts of names & bat is defended...

Till today, no one can show which corruption mama p was involved other than having more money than can be reasonably explained, yet we all acknowledge that it's not proper...

But when it comes to bat or similar shady characters, their supporters suddenly lose all sense of morals & rational reasoning...
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by strangest(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
solmus:

How far? I hope you are getting the proves now?
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2020
strangest:

How far? I hope you are getting the proves now?
grin

1 Like

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2020
Dapo Apara the former Managing Director of Alpha Beta has taken the case the court and we get a glimpse into how he became a billionaire.
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 15, 2020
strangest:

oh you think those information does not exist? wait till the north present their 2023 candidate

1 Like

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 16, 2020
lagdmark:

Tinubu is known as the godfather of corruption in Nigeria, you can't ignore facts.
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Staro: 5:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Yea
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Staro:
Yea
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
helinues,NGpatriot,Throwback,TonyeBarcanista,
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tom should stop blabbing and go straight to the point angry Nobody will beat him if he says "Tinubu siphon funds when he was in power, Tinubu is an high ranking member of corrupt politifcians".

Did anybody beat me undecided

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by swaggerjack: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tom should stop blabbing and go straight to the point angry Nobody will beat him if he says "Tinubu siphon funds when he was in power, Tinubu is an high ranking member of corrupt politifcians".

Did anybody beat me undecided

You all know that, 4+4=Obaseki smiley

And, Edo no be Lagos wink
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by swaggerjack: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu is now one of the richest politicians in the world.
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by JoeNL22(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
swaggerjack:
Tinubu is now one of the richest politicians in the world.
9ja No Be Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by swaggerjack: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
JoeNL22:

9ja No Be Lagos
100%
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by swaggerjack: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Naija
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by swaggerjack: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2022
CC

Moh247
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by 00FFT00(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
jaybliss1410:
This is my first time to comment on tinubu matter. He can carry bullion vans anytime anyday. whosoever state or allocation get lost can only probe him. Obaseki that doesnt use bullion van, where is his commissioner that was arrested and y? As at last checked, no law against bullion van entering any private residence. I just pity this obaseki of a guy, he should ask saraki, dino. Infact, His case go worse pass them. By 21/22, we all will btw ambode calming style and obaseki froggy eye style wch is better. Besides, ambode wasnt governor cos he didnt win primary not disqualified.
Tinubu bullion van is no one biz.
N.b: I don't like any of our politicians but dis man had paid his dues thats y he's able to use bullion van hence more jealous and envy from outside party.

WHAT DO I NO SEF?

You sure know how to shamelessly aßlick a heroin hustler
Re: Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire by swaggerjack: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
00FFT00:

You sure know how to be a shamelessly aßlick a heroin hustler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Next Administration Will Inherit A Stable Democracy, Revamped Security - Buhari / Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- / Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.