Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Defines A Lady As Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Defines A Lady As Romantic (4392 Views)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? / Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2007
What rilly defines a romantic lady. Since our men arent satisfied. Then letz getta know what is expected of a lady so as to be addressed as romantic
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by iice(f): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2007
Hmmmm would like to see how this one goes grin
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2007
nothin 2 say , ? does that mean that guys dont know what a romantic lady shud be like comon icee i guess u re a male- u outha tell me wt u expect of a lady 2 rate her as romantic
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by joyblinks(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2007
my dear, any guy that tells u that u are not romantic u better tell him he has a problem.

nonsence.

do they want us ladies to thumble upside down on bed before they will knw we are romantic.

as for me, if a guy says am not romantic when i knw am trying, he can go to hell for all i care.

1 Like

Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2007
Hmm!!!! Romantic lady,
Of course,I can only say that a lady is romantic when she
1.Knows how and what to do to turn me on when we are together.
2. whispers so many sweet sweet nothing into my ears all the time esp in the coven, I mean beddie.
3.sends me a love poem,Love txts and calls often.
4.invites me over for dinner and has only that lovely blue lights on with her see through nitee. cool cool cheesy :DWOw guess I will go crazy

Yea,I will sure say my girl is romantic but not all gals know how to be romantic, Too Unfortunate. cool cool cool grin.
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2007
that isn't romantic, it is simply the evidence of your youthful randiness

or more aptly - jovial's sexual fantasies wink
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ Debosky,
com on, angry angry angry angry who says that not romantic, cant seem to find out oter way to define romantic.
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by debosky(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
xjovial:

@ Debosky,
com on, angry angry angry angry who says that not romantic, can't seem to find out oter way to define romantic.

that statement just confirmed my earlier assertions - hormonally driven sexual urges of youth. wink
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by bluesky4(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
Debosky how old are u?
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ debonsky,
Abeg help me ask am O!!!, Youth Ke!!! tongue :PDefine urs let me know, ITK.
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by ghengis(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2007
@Debosky
thanks for giving the young man a little lesson.

@xjovial
i think you mistake the word sexy for romantic

But i agree with you sha, its difficult to define a romantic woman in the same traditional way a guy is ( u know all the gifts, flowers, taking-out etc stuff).
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by debosky(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2007
@ blue-sky I was born many many new yam festivals ago wink

xjovial, I simply told you the truth - romance is not synonymous with sex, that is a confusion very rampant in adolescence and early adulthood.

granted your #3 could be interpreted as romantic, but the general line of thought seems to be focused on sex.

I haven't really given the romantic lady idea much thought, I'll inform you when I do wink
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by tlops(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2007
debosky:

that isn't romantic, it is simply the evidence of your youthful randiness

or more aptly - jovial's sexual fantasies wink

oh boy why u dey blow grammer define yours, thats xjovial definition of being romantic,pls give us debonsky's version and not grammer.
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by bluesky4(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2007
yeh lets hear debosky version!
r u older than 27?
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2007
Xjovial, don't mind debosky, let him give his definition
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by tlops(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2007
no mind am the guy doesnt have anything to say!!
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by debosky(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
Romantic?

1. Expresses her feelings for me in creative ways - words, gifts, actions and so on, and always keeps me guessing what next she'll do to surprise me

2. She is willing to drop everything at a moment's notice just to be with me (sometimes at least, if not all the time)

3. She will just sit with me on a park bench or on a rocking patio chair. . no words, just holding hands,
but it feels like the best conversation in the world.

4. She'll wear matching Arsenal jerseys with me while we play wrestle after winning a game.

5. She reads my subtle body language and responds accordingly. . . .even when we're in a crowd of people

6. She lets me take care of her and does the same - giving and being given

those are a few of the things that would display romance to me in a woman.

@ blue-sky if you can count years in new-yam festivals then you can determine my age wink
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by tlops(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2007
ope oooooooooooo atlast he reponded. thats cool
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by mukina2: 11:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
debosky:

Romantic?

1. Expresses her feelings for me in creative ways - words, gifts, actions and so on, and always keeps me guessing what next she'll do to surprise me

2. She is willing to drop everything at a moment's notice just to be with me (sometimes at least, if not all the time)

3. She will just sit with me on a park bench or on a rocking patio chair. . no words, just holding hands,

4. She'll wear matching Arsenal jerseys with me while we play wrestle after winning a game.

5. She reads my subtle body language and responds accordingly. . . .even when we're in a crowd of people

nice list wink
hope some guys will pick out some points from it though cheesy
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2007
@debonsky,
 Only u, anyway,thats ur own definition sha, but,i still stick to my own opinion of a romantic lady wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by PHEESAYOUR(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2007
Debosky clap for yourself
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by bluesky4(f): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2007
debosky:

Romantic?

@ blue-sky if you can count years in new-yam festivals then you can determine my age wink

aww this is such a sweet list!
Why cant more guys be like this
please some1 help me figure out debosky's age undecided
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2007
@blue sky
aww indeed,I will tell u, he should be 92years by december, thats when the new yam festival started,
Old man!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by ghengis(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2007
@debosky
Bull's eye bro!!! the onl thing wrong is that the jersey should be Liverpool's
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by dominobaby(f): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2007
*coughs*

hmmm . . . . . Debo, debo!!
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by bluesky4(f): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
haha he's not 92 shocked

xjovial, ur list is for the honeymoon part of the relationship, while debosky's is for the long term.
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2007
No lng thing,
Come oh,
@ blue sky,how old are u , I will like to know
. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by bluesky4(f): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2007
lol,
guess
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 23, 2007
Hmmmmmmm!MM!mmmmm!!!!
102years, But I know say na fake age be dat,
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by iice(f): 5:03am On Jun 23, 2007
@Eudora, me male? shocked grin grin

Nice list @ Debo

No one go add more? grin
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by hailtopsy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2007
hmmmmmm,
romance deserves attention.we guys dig attention from our girls.this is paramount
my list goes.
1. surprises( unexpected calls, texts. visits,sudden whispers of assurance and love, lil gifts, )
2. public affection( dem holding of hands, pecks, hugs)
3. help advocating and being an helper
4. never protraying liability
5. takes useful time takin good care of hersef ( smells good, tidy hairdo, comfy outfits, )
6. never takin our relationship to the corner.
Re: What Defines A Lady As Romantic by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander / She Cheated On Me And She S Now Begging / Girl Insists Wedding Must Be In Her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.