Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,551,235 members, 5,880,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 06:54 PM

Can't Take It When They Ridicule Prophet Shepherd Bushiri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can't Take It When They Ridicule Prophet Shepherd Bushiri (125 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't Take It When They Ridicule Prophet Shepherd Bushiri by Iamstarcee: 6:13pm On Sep 16

"Can't Take It When They Ridicule PROPHET SHEPHERD BUSHIRI Becouse of you": PROPHET FAVOUR EDMUNDS blast South African gosple Singer Angel NOKO

The whole drama started on Angel Noko’s Facebook page, Where she posted a picture of herself in a resounding kiss with his son, Dressed on show tummy outfit,

“Boom” Prophet Favour Edmunds attacked the post immediately demanding she removes the post,

“Zoom” Noko pick offence Asking The Prophet Whether he is her husband or her Prophet to tell her what to do. (Nawa , Let me close my mouth).

When I contacted with Prophet Favour Edmunds” he said:

“Can’t Take It When They Ridicule My Prophet ( Prophet shepherd Bushiri) Because of Noko”.

Her outfits this day’s has nothing to do with Christianity, if she has decided to jump into secular song’s, Let her do that with all pleasure and I won’t complain,

But anytime I see her dress indecent and talk God ,I will rebook her immediately.

I love her and her kid so much and everyone know that I love and respect women alot, They are my best of friends.

Noko is a great woman of God, her songs has changed lots of life’s around the world ,but she may not know, millions of people are looking upto her.

Noko has a unique way of singing and custuming, Going half naked at this level will not be accepted by me and that is final.

Anybody encouraging her to dress half naked is a Demon and certainly want to kill her career, she will loose all her fans outside of God,

If she does that for a year, her Glory will fade off , This something I know too well

I love you Noko.

You can check Prophet Favour Edmunds Facebook page Here
Re: Can't Take It When They Ridicule Prophet Shepherd Bushiri by osamz007: 6:34pm On Sep 16
PEOPLE STILL DEY GO CHURCH NI

(1) (Reply)

Principle Or Expediency? / Bitter Pills To Swallow. / "And The Evening And The Morning Were The First Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 318
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.