Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested (66967 Views)

YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by oluwatosin070: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2020
My advice,

1). Get a lawyer
2). Go to twitter and report to segalink, serap, police
3). Most importantly, Pray

Act fast or else, Nigerian police will turn the event upside down...

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2020
oh,this is some big issue.I feel for you brother. just take action now.
May God see you through.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by aspiring44: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Liposure:
In developed countries, an autopsy will first be carried out to know cause of death. In nigeria the reverse is the case. Only a good lawyer plus one or two connections can save your babe out of this mess

All because of greed the police will escalate as a serious. Once it's glaring that those arrested are not culpable to the sudden death of the person in question. They will still keep hold them down for no reason .

A good lawyer suffices in this scenario.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by topsam1(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
That is police initial gragra.... They know the truth but if Dem nor act like that, nothing go drop for their pocket... Jut calm your nerves...get a lawyer atleast they will allow her speak to her lawyer.. may God see you throu bro
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by victons(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright
Nigerian police lacks understanding your babe shouldn't be arrested in any way she should be only called for questioning..
Get a lawyer or a human rights activist because if not they might toture her to stupor or even get her jailed pls do something very urgently
Are you Righteousness89 or Slawnir
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by kponkedenge(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2020
Even if your woman is cleared. The police has successfully damaged her restaurant and people will always look at it with one kind of eyes.... Because trust me, negative rumors would have already spread that he was poisoned by the restaurant.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Samanza89: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2020
Go on twitter and tag @segalink he will surely give you all the assistance you need.
Sorry for all the stress.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by delishpot: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Nigeria police are backward. They will arrest even an unborn baby if someone dies of heart failure in his father's shop.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by mechanics(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright
Nigerian police lacks understanding your babe shouldn't be arrested in any way she should be only called for questioning..
Get a lawyer or a human rights activist because if not they might toture her to stupor or even get her jailed pls do something very urgently
I concur.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Liposure: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2020
aspiring44:

All because of greed the police will escalate as a serious. Once it's glaring that those arrested are not culpable to the sudden death of the person in question. They will still keep hold them down for no reason .

A good lawyer suffices in this scenario.

gravity of case determines level of greed
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by roqrules04(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Twitter is your best bet bro.. just narrate your story there and tag SegaLink, Ruggedman, Kemi Olunloyo, and some influencers .
I pray you get it resolved soonest .
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by TheCork(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Gmajor:

Fu*k right off you self righteous piece of shit.
What I posted is mostly going to happen.
After 5 pages, any advice I would have given has already been proffered by someone else

GOOD DAY.

U village monkey!!
Do u tink nairaland is a market place? Instead of giving good univercity graduates advise like educated person... .yor advise is
*eya*.. *I pity u*.. *na waooooo*..and then people wonder y everyone believe Nigeria cant advance!(goat) angry
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2020
It’s so unfortunate that they arrested her it should be an eye opener for everyone in the restaurant business to do your best and observe your clientele treat every customers life as important especially when serving food. A simple question Oga are you okay should we take you to the hospital would have saved the establishment the embarrassment of having a patron die there. As someone previously said you should have called the police before rushing him to the hospital.

Who cooks the meals? Did you check all staff to make sure that there isn’t a culpable one amongst them did they recently fumigate the restaurant ? Could the Utensils contain trace amounts of insecticide?

I agree you can speak to human rights people but the fact is the man came into your restaurant and whatever he consumed caused a reaction in his system combined with the drugs he took it was a fatal combination.

Now your staff again when they noticed him sleep off did not attend to him immediately they let him sleep off which is quite suspicious even if he dozed off he will not slump down you will be nodding off gradually looking at it from the perspective of the law.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by louismariae(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Take the matter to Twitter, and tag the police and segalink. Also tag ACP Ishaku
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by abdulwassi(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Make a move now. Police isn't your friend.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by tochukwu75(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2020
If you are in Anambra State, come to my office, we will ensure that your GF is released from police custody. Thanks.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Prettychild(f): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2020
sampete:
Sometime ago last year, I gave my girlfriend some money to startup a restaurant business and she has been managing it well without issues.

She was doing so well that in no short time the business expanded, clean working and classy looking environment. Her workers were quite trained and they were neat as regards the preparation of the food they sell.

Trouble started last week. I got a frantic call from one of my Girlfriend's workers and she told me my babe got arrested by the police with some of her workers, she was the only one who eluded them.

I quickly rushed down to meet up with her as she wasn't coherent on phone. Getting there, she told me that earlier that day one of their regular customer came in to eat. According to her, the guy looked sick. He went on to ask for swallow and they served him.

Midway into his meal, this guy brought out some drugs to take and then he finished his meal. Table was cleared but the guy remained seated. Then few minutes later, he was observed to have laid his head on the table, eyes closed and they thought he was sleeping, not knowing the guy has passed off.

After like 30 minutes, one of my babe's worker decided to wake him to leave so that other customers could make use of his chair as everywhere was filled up. She raised the alarm when she tried to wake him and he was not responding. The guy was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two hours later, my Girlfriend's restaurant was raided by the police on the suspicion that he poisoned the guy. All the food she cooked that day were seized and taken away for testing. And she and her workers have been in jail since and all efforts to see her has been unsuccessful. They won't let me see her and they won't tell me the results of their investigations so far.

I just don't know what to do. The food they claimed was poisoned was served to others and no one complained of even stomach pains not to speak of dying. I even ate from the food earlier that morning.

The way the whole case is going is so confusing and murky and it seems the guys family are well of and they are looking for someone to blame, innocent or not.

So guys, please what do I do? My girlfriend is all alone, no notable family to speak of, who could come out to help. Her parents are late and she isn't close to her relatives. I'm all she's got.

So sorry for this. Which State is she based so that we can know what to do
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Gmajor(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2020
TheCork:

U village monkey!!
Do u tink nairaland is a market place? Instead of giving good univercity graduates advise like educated person... .yor advise is
*eya*.. *I pity u*.. *na waooooo*..and then people wonder y everyone believe Nigeria cant advance!(goat) angry
Mr troll I have seen you.
It would look like you have no sense of comprehension.
Now run back to your cave
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by TheCork(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Gmajor:

Mr troll I have seen you.
It would look like you have no sense of comprehension.
Now run back to your cave

Brother. I am not dissing u sir. I am only trying to help u apply common sense to yor replys sir. Common sense is not usually common,( no oofense) smiley
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Karemarealty288(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2020
When autopsy is conducted and her food tested and cleared even though the case file will be forwarded to DPP. She wll discharged having no case to answer.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by barrwebilor(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2020
sampete:
Sometime ago last year, I gave my girlfriend some money to startup a restaurant business and she has been managing it well without issues.

She was doing so well that in no short time the business expanded, clean working and classy looking environment. Her workers were quite trained and they were neat as regards the preparation of the food they sell.

Trouble started last week. I got a frantic call from one of my Girlfriend's workers and she told me my babe got arrested by the police with some of her workers, she was the only one who eluded them.

I quickly rushed down to meet up with her as she wasn't coherent on phone. Getting there, she told me that earlier that day one of their regular customer came in to eat. According to her, the guy looked sick. He went on to ask for swallow and they served him.

Midway into his meal, this guy brought out some drugs to take and then he finished his meal. Table was cleared but the guy remained seated. Then few minutes later, he was observed to have laid his head on the table, eyes closed and they thought he was sleeping, not knowing the guy has passed off.

After like 30 minutes, one of my babe's worker decided to wake him to leave so that other customers could make use of his chair as everywhere was filled up. She raised the alarm when she tried to wake him and he was not responding. The guy was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two hours later, my Girlfriend's restaurant was raided by the police on the suspicion that he poisoned the guy. All the food she cooked that day were seized and taken away for testing. And she and her workers have been in jail since and all efforts to see her has been unsuccessful. They won't let me see her and they won't tell me the results of their investigations so far.

I can take up the brief for you. What's your address? Where did this happen? Can we talk on phone? I can do my best for you as a lawyer. I am based in Port Harcourt. 0902 025 8143
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by barrwebilor(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright

I am available but I am based in Port Harcourt
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by barrwebilor(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2020
kessling:
Get a good lawyer. Police won't listen to you

I am very much available
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by nkemjika6006(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Abinitio, you are not supposed to go there without a lawyer knowing the gravity of the matter. Nevertheless, not too late. Engage the services of a lawyer immediately.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by kessling: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2020
solasoulmusic:
It’s so unfortunate that they arrested her it should be an eye opener for everyone in the restaurant business to do your best and observe your clientele treat every customers life as important especially when serving food. A simple question Oga are you okay should we take you to the hospital would have saved the establishment the embarrassment of having a patron die there. As someone previously said you should have called the police before rushing him to the hospital.

Who cooks the meals? Did you check all staff to make sure that there isn’t a culpable one amongst them did they recently fumigate the restaurant ? Could the Utensils contain trace amounts of insecticide?

I agree you can speak to human rights people but the fact is the man came into your restaurant and whatever he consumed caused a reaction in his system combined with the drugs he took it was a fatal combination.

Now your staff again when they noticed him sleep off did not attend to him immediately they let him sleep off which is quite suspicious even if he dozed off he will not slump down you will be nodding off gradually looking at it from the perspective of the law.

You are worst than the NPF
You are saying for a fact that what he ate combined with the drug triggered his death
Had others not eaten the same meal
People like you .....

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Lajiniran: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2020
sampete:

I just don't know what to do. The food they claimed was poisoned was served to others and no one complained of even stomach pains not to speak of dying. I even ate from the food earlier that morning.

The way the whole case is going is so confusing and murky and it seems the guys family are well of and they are looking for someone to blame, innocent or not.

So guys, please what do I do? My girlfriend is all alone, no notable family to speak of, who could come out to help. Her parents are late and she isn't close to her relatives. I'm all she's got.

Where did that happen?

And get a lawyer for her.
She should not write any statement until she see her lawyer.

Message me if you need more advice.

And pls keep calm
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by archangel1(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Report to Human Right Radio 101.1 FM Abuja. Courtesy of BREKETE FAMILY ASAP.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by mfm04622: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Go and get a lawyer! That is the beginning of the fight for their freedom
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
dont just get mad, get a lawyer
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by wallay77(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bros ur sure bet is going to Twitter to tag segalink leave the rest to him...
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by sinbad042(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
It a pity that Nigeria is a Zoo indeed, but i believe that your babe's innocence in this situation will set her free if really it happened the way you narrated it to us ,God in heaven who knows and sees everything will come to her rescue.......but you too need to find your way to get a lawyer and if possible you also involve human right.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by DESTROTECH(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Calm don bro nothing we happen all you need to do is u mist be very prayerful that the only thing u should be doin now....

I buy bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal funds, cashapp funds, and other e-currencies...

Check signature below for my WhatsApp link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.