Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested (66977 Views)

YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Johnchrix(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Op quote me let link u with a Lawyer
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by backnbeta(f): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
freeborn02:

He said his girlfriend had been jailed for more than 7 months and you are saying rubbish. How long does the police need to do autopsy? How long does the police need to test the food for poisoning? One year, right?I've noticed one thing about you.

Your comments are always dumb and your reasonings are always stupid.
Why do you always comment stupid?!
Jailed for 7 months when OP said and I quote; "trouble started last week...". Besides, the story was posted on the 16th of September, 2020 which implies that 'last week' was around 8th of September, not even upto two weeks. Just wondering if we read the same story undecided
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by timmymc(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
investigation kor INJESTIGATION ni.food wey police don take do lunch �
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by BeSpect(f): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
May God see you people through these challenging moments. It's not easy staying on your own and trouble would still find its way to meet you.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Swimcsh: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Optosy
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Gmajor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheCork:

Brother. I am not dissing u sir. I am only trying to help u apply common sense to yor replys sir. Common sense is not usually common,( no oofense) smiley

If only you could take your own advice.
If only
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by samson15(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please let's talk. I am a journalist and I can help. Respond quickly. Thanks

sampete:
Sometime ago last year, I gave my girlfriend some money to startup a restaurant business and she has been managing it well without issues.

She was doing so well that in no short time the business expanded, clean working and classy looking environment. Her workers were quite trained and they were neat as regards the preparation of the food they sell.

Trouble started last week. I got a frantic call from one of my Girlfriend's workers and she told me my babe got arrested by the police with some of her workers, she was the only one who eluded them.

I quickly rushed down to meet up with her as she wasn't coherent on phone. Getting there, she told me that earlier that day one of their regular customer came in to eat. According to her, the guy looked sick. He went on to ask for swallow and they served him.

Midway into his meal, this guy brought out some drugs to take and then he finished his meal. Table was cleared but the guy remained seated. Then few minutes later, he was observed to have laid his head on the table, eyes closed and they thought he was sleeping, not knowing the guy has passed off.

After like 30 minutes, one of my babe's worker decided to wake him to leave so that other customers could make use of his chair as everywhere was filled up. She raised the alarm when she tried to wake him and he was not responding. The guy was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two hours later, my Girlfriend's restaurant was raided by the police on the suspicion that he poisoned the guy. All the food she cooked that day were seized and taken away for testing. And she and her workers have been in jail since and all efforts to see her has been unsuccessful. They won't let me see her and they won't tell me the results of their investigations so far.

I just don't know what to do. The food they claimed was poisoned was served to others and no one complained of even stomach pains not to speak of dying. I even ate from the food earlier that morning.

The way the whole case is going is so confusing and murky and it seems the guys family are well of and they are looking for someone to blame, innocent or not.

So guys, please what do I do? My girlfriend is all alone, no notable family to speak of, who could come out to help. Her parents are late and she isn't close to her relatives. I'm all she's got.

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by freeborn02: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
backnbeta:

Jailed for 7 months when OP said and I quote; "trouble started last week...". Besides, the story was posted on the 16th of September, 2020 which implies that 'last week' was around 8th of September, not even upto two weeks. Just wondering if we read the same story undecided

Apologies
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
kessling:

You are worst than the NPF
You are saying for a fact that what he ate combined with the drug triggered his death
Had others not eaten the same meal
People like you .....

I’m just trying to be honest they will wonder how his food was handled ... it is an isolated incident despite others eating the same meal...is he a repeat customer ?

Thank you it hurts to hear the truth I have watched investigative discovery and trust me food is one of the most delicate businesses to go into any mistake it’s a problem
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by TheCork(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Gmajor:

If only you could take your own advice.
If only

Son. If yor common sence is common, u should simply take to my advise without nagging..I dont tanks its common thou(no oofense) angry
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by kessling: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
solasoulmusic:

I’m just trying to be honest they will wonder how his food was handled ... it is an isolated incident despite others eating the same meal...is he a repeat customer ?

Thank you it hurts to hear the truth I have watched investigative discovery and trust me food is one of the most delicate businesses to go into any mistake it’s a problem

Truth hurts
How about a simple toxicology test ?
Or simple naija test ," madam eat the food wey u give that man " and wait for reaction

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by SILVERLINES: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
sampete:
Sometime ago last year, I gave my girlfriend some money to startup a restaurant business and she has been managing it well without issues.

She was doing so well that in no short time the business expanded, clean working and classy looking environment. Her workers were quite trained and they were neat as regards the preparation of the food they sell.

Trouble started last week. I got a frantic call from one of my Girlfriend's workers and she told me my babe got arrested by the police with some of her workers, she was the only one who eluded them.

I quickly rushed down to meet up with her as she wasn't coherent on phone. Getting there, she told me that earlier that day one of their regular customer came in to eat. According to her, the guy looked sick. He went on to ask for swallow and they served him.

Midway into his meal, this guy brought out some drugs to take and then he finished his meal. Table was cleared but the guy remained seated. Then few minutes later, he was observed to have laid his head on the table, eyes closed and they thought he was sleeping, not knowing the guy has passed off.

After like 30 minutes, one of my babe's worker decided to wake him to leave so that other customers could make use of his chair as everywhere was filled up. She raised the alarm when she tried to wake him and he was not responding. The guy was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two hours later, my Girlfriend's restaurant was raided by the police on the suspicion that he poisoned the guy. All the food she cooked that day were seized and taken away for testing. And she and her workers have been in jail since and all efforts to see her has been unsuccessful. They won't let me see her and they won't tell me the results of their investigations so far.

I just don't know what to do. The food they claimed was poisoned was served to others and no one complained of even stomach pains not to speak of dying. I even ate from the food earlier that morning.

The way the whole case is going is so confusing and murky and it seems the guys family are well of and they are looking for someone to blame, innocent or not.

So guys, please what do I do? My girlfriend is all alone, no notable family to speak of, who could come out to help. Her parents are late and she isn't close to her relatives. I'm all she's got.

get a good lawyer and file the case to court, not wait cos if you do they may end up suffering the innocent girl in waiting trial and it may last for years
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by romenna: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
If person no hustle, dem go say him lazy.
Just imagine dis shiit

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Raylight2(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
sampete:

This is the Official Twitter page of Brekete Family, Reality Radio & TV Talk Magazine Program.The Voice of the voiceless. +234 8033221149 -Hembelembeh...

call this human rights radio. tell them you wish to speak with the"Ordinary President" if he's not the one that answers you himself. explain to him .
DON'T TAKE MY COMMENT FOR A JOKE IF YOU'VE NOT FOUND HELP.
Come back and thank me later.
wish you well.
I pray she's released soon
you won't need a lawyer
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
kessling:

Truth hurts
How about a simple toxicology test ?
Or simple naija test ," madam eat the food wey u give that man " and wait for reaction
Toxicology test and autopsy will give key evidence and vindicate the woman if she is innocent but I’m not sure how long it will take for them to conclude

I know I sounded harsh in my post but they have to look at all angles the man was well enough to come in, sit down and be served what he was served is now what they are after.

What kind of restaurant is it? Is it one that they prepare the food as ordered or one where the soup is cooked down ?
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Albertone(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
See bro, get a lawyer NOW. Else, you would never see your babe again. Get a good lawyer NOW

Bro,you speak German?
Brudder,Sprichst du Deutsch??
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by mt77: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Calm down young man. Just get a very good lawyer and your friend will be out in a matter of time. God will see her through. You see sometimes problems are a stepping stone to higher success. Just get a good lawyer not charge and bail one o. Good luck.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by KellyGatzz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Open a twitter account and state this there.. You'll see someone that'll take on the case
Tag Segalink and ruggedman to ya tweet.. They'll help you
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by OGWILLS123: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Forget about the guys dead first undecided
sue that shit hole organization called Nigeria police, for wrong accusation
of your babe business angry
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by engela7(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
If the diseased is yet to be buried, let them conduct an autopsy test.

And then the fasted way to get your babe out is to involve the HUMAN RIGHTS.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
walex4live1:

Do u know of any??

Kindly link me up
if u are located in benin city try go to ITV glass house in airport.Carry ur matter to Man around town for ITV radio.They Man around town go fall of imsef to take over ur matter and it will be for free.They have solved even more complex cases than your own.Your own no be matter for them to solve.Police in edo state dey respect the programme.If u are not located in benin or edo state then i will suggest u hook up with any tv station or radio station in your state and state wetin dey sup.There must be a radio or tv show in ur state that solves human right cases.If u no do am like that then police will exhort u b4 u release ur gf.Know ur right biko.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by maitrelalley1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright
Nigerian police lacks understanding your babe shouldn't be arrested in any way she should be only called for questioning..
Get a lawyer or a human rights activist because if not they might toture her to stupor or even get her jailed pls do something very urgently

Excuse me sir,
Is this the righteousness 89 we used to know or you're just righteousness8? That damn niggarrrr get as e be
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by wamide042(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmm.. My mum of blessed memories (iya ola) will always say some prayers for me back then.
Alakoba o ni pade ee lona, O de ni koba elomii..
Eni ti wa se loore ta pa e lara ki oluwa le won jina si ee..

I will not be implicated, i will not implicate anyone.
Whosoever that i will help and get myself implicated God will chase them far away from me..
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Lamasta(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Contact human rights activists they will help you out
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by publicattorneys: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Relax brother, we can handle this in our law firm for this is one of our fortes and upon your instruction, we will process either administrative or court bail for your girlfriend. You can reach me on: 0 7033964033.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by TheCork(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Swimcsh:
Optosy

Please do dicctionary check gaddddddemit!!!
Wot the hell is opotosy? ( u homebase people mennnnn) angry
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by abbey621(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Police does not have the right to detain anyone for more than 48 hours without charging the person to court. As far as we can tell, there's no direct evidence towards poisoning or foul play. Don't come on Nairaland and waste more time, get a decent lawyer and also write to the commissioner of police. Track down most of the people that ate at the restaurant that day and see if anyone is willing to testify or write a written statement that they ate the same food and nothing happened. Hope the restaurant has CCTV camera so that we can have more direct evidence, the video would show the man taking pills and other customers eating the same food, this should be more than enough to win the case if presented to court.

STOP WASTING TIME & GET BUSY, ANY LAWYER THAT CANNOT HAVE HER RELEASED ON BAIL WITHIN 48 HOURS IS INCOMPETENT, GET BUSY BEFORE THEY MANIPULATE EVIDENCE & FORCE A FALSE CONFESSION!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Sixfeetbelle: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
so the nigerian police cant afford autopsy abi?
anyway not shocked since na nigeria

F*ck you! grin grin

It's because you're not in this country with us again. I don't blame you angry angry
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

F*ck you! grin grin

It's because you're not in this country with us again. I don't blame you angry angry
see naija police has tired me cheesy
alway cheesy making ridiculous arrests grin
how u dey?
good morning over here cheesy
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Sixfeetbelle: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
see naija police has tired me cheesy
alway cheesy making ridiculous arrests grin
how u dey?
good morning over here cheesy

Wow! Morning over there? At this time? shocked

Anyway I'm not surprised. A contact I had back then from Georgia had his 7am rhyming with my 1pm. So good morning to you too. We're good over here. Just surviving this country as best as we can.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wow! Morning over there? At this time? shocked

Anyway I'm not surprised. A contact I had back then from Georgia had his 7am rhyming with my 1pm. So good morning to you too. We're good over here. Just surviving this country as best as we can.
its 11:10 Am over here now grin grin
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Dreyton36: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn

This is real shit yunno wah am sayin'
She's gonna be out bruv , just pray harder and make the right calls

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.