Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) (40165 Views)

Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by jacoik(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
gambia:
Useless folks, they can't try that sh*t in the north aswear.
I swear down they can't
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by jacoik(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
there was a country
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Uzomacharles: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
EdmundChidera:
That Eliozu is full of cultists I'm not surprise

SARS guys just doing their jobs

If you haven't been there, please don't mention me

They don't know

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Uzomacharles: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
... How ph this night? E don tey when i go ph. Una still dey do carnival
Ph don dey calm sha cos of yahoo,all these cult boys don dey do Yahoo...
Carnival no hot like former governor time
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Legalized criminals/Cultists... I hate sars

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Asiri1991: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
God please, let these ones who brutalized this man die painful deaths.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by East99: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
What is wrong with betking I did withdrawal since Monday morning till now no show .
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Black black life matters
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by idahme(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Graysons:
What did he do?

Does he need to do anything for SARS officers to manhandle him? Those guys don'tfollow rules of engagement. The IGP should do the needful, those guys are turning to rogue agents by the seconds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Euegene100001: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin
AlfaSeltzer:
haha, the Zoo.

This is what one fool is calling his fatherland.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by RomanianNinja: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
emerazz:

Let's fix a date chief.. Time nd venue boss..
Read my post again... "The day I catch" See them tongue
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
I hope Nigerians wake up and be able to stop this maltreatments , it's not healthy at all and everyday people complain yet none of our leaders is doing anything towards stopping all this ...
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by yemi1504: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Darkpanthera: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
SARS should be fighting violent crimes not doing the work of EFCC
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Ogonisoul(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
It so painful,we could not do anything, thank God a senior police officer intervenes

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Ogonisoul(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
tellwisdom:

He no do anything oo...Why people no fit go ask question? Seem Portharcourt people are monkeys.
we never knew he was innocent until the supol intervened
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Ogonisoul(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hespee93:

For those insulting the SARS, they don't know what came in between the man and the SARS before the SARS took action, besides, the man was only tied down not beaten.

Many Nigerians self sometimes always sjow case themselves when ever they have the opportumity to ride a car, they believe that nothing can do them again.
I was there, They said he insulted them
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by medolab90(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Those of you that do say "dress well you won't be harrassed" I hope you can see the young man dressed well.

Bottom line is SARS are not after whether you dress well or not they just want to harass you and extort you.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by hmohammed(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
what evidence do u have that the man being assaulted is a cultist?

What evidence do you have that the man been assaulted is not guilty of a crime ?
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
hmohammed:

What evidence do you have that the man been assaulted is not guilty of a crime ?
judging by sars menace lately, there is high chances the guy Is innocent.. if you've ever been wrongly accused or apprehended unlawfully by sars, you will understand what I mean.. peace!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by vineyardfarms: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
sapphiere:
A Twitter user with the handle @TheNurse007 posted a video of SARS officers assaulting a man. According to the Twitter user, the incident happened today 16th September, 2020 in Eliozu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDQChKZdmlk

This force could be applied to fight boko haram and eliminate them. Wasted show of evil force, while animals exibit love for one another, these human animals choose to exibit hatred. . . .
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Franking: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
That's the only thing they know how to do. That's why people have lost compassion for them. At least be humane in the discharge of ur duties knowing real criminals from the innocent and then stopping the penchant to intimidate people.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Albertone(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Towards the end of the video,that light skinned girl that alighted from a black SUV....I need her contact grin
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Rugaria: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
The lady alighting from the black SUV..., tongue
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Rugaria: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Albertone:
Towards the end of the video,that light skinned girl that alighted from a black SUV....I need her contact grin
Lol
Just saw your post... Feels good to have a 'comrade in arms'...
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Albertone(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Rugaria:

Lol
Just saw your post... Feels good to have a 'comrade in arms'...
Rugaria:
The lady alighting from the black SUV..., tongue
We think alike cool

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by otunbaolukunle(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Let me show you how to make money from Network marketing. WhatsApp this number for more information 0812 043 5999
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by LawyerEmilord(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2020
yemi1504:

Signed and shared!

Good. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by yemi1504: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2020
LawyerEmilord:

Good. Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 1:03am On Sep 17, 2020
NPF contributes 50% of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Re: SARS Officers Beat A Man In Eliozu, Port Harcourt (Video) by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 17, 2020
That's zoo for you.
Which country treats her citizens like this? What is the justification?
Racism No.
Only in the zoo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Chinese Bank Programmer Steals Millions From ATM Using Loophole (Pics) / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.