Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) (91858 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Wins 2021 IVM Connect Brand New Innoson Car Challenge / Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by bancoleh: 7:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmm, nawa ooo...our country image do tarnish finish

Anyway video editors
Turn yourself into a spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFRX6PMk1BU
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Austineva(m): 7:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Itulah:
Moro don show and Nengi is given him a hug for the very first time. That apple she has been refusing to give Ozo will be lay on the table soon.....If you know, you know wink
that's not first time she is hugging Ozo, man

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry And Nengi took the front seat grin
almost any girl go date you because of motor

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Bar1941:

Hmm, forget oooo, na the thing this guy wan chop him de find ooo, if Nengi give am him go throway face ooo.

Who could have imagined the alacritious pace at which Kidd changed tune towards Erica!
. Gbam
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by ebexofficial: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Like you can even afford it, Mt chew ��
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2020
Sense is far from you! It's an error and nobody is above grammatical mistake. May God have mercy on you!
Tokkson:

You have started failing as a father already.

That's why you can't spell properly..
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2020
And what does it takes to have a senseless man like ozo
EmmyCC:

You can't have a Son like Ozo, because you don't have what it takes.
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2020
Unfortunately, this is a social media platform and you don't expect me to showcase who I am or what I have. You people are the problem of this country
EmmyCC:

Mumu dey win car for intellectual task? You wetin your wisdom son bring you and your family.
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Tokkson: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2020
hybridblood07:
Sense is far from you! It's an error and nobody is above grammatical mistake. May God have mercy on you!

Obviously I need God's mercy.

You do too.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2020
hybridblood07:
Very possible. That guy is a big mumu of the year! I have failed has father if I have a son like Ozo

Shame on you! You'll rather be a father to a rapist. Where will you even see a son like Ozo? Who dash monkey banana?

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Mayehunta991:
[img][/img]I swear this innoson nah copy and paste them do Volkswagen Passat.

No originality just copy and paste.

Which one wey you do bros?
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Junkie1: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2020
0Brien:

Watch your 'tongue'!

Only guys are allowed to determine, qualify and use that word on a fellow guy.

And for ur information, that word is actually used indirectly in a degrading, inferior reference to women.
SMART MAN

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by okeyglm: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2020
hybridblood07:
Unfortunately, this is a social media platform and you don't expect me to showcase who I am or what I have. You people are the problem of this country
so you have 1st class in the ist world university? best graduating student in masters degree. u are not match to ozo .go and rest

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2020
PitexyBaba:

Lol! I cant stop laughing
Pitexybaba .I hail o
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2020
Lol lol....I wish you know me well
Nooil:

Shame on you! You'll rather be a father to a rapist. Where will you even see a son like Ozo? Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Noted sir.
Tokkson:

Obviously I need God's mercy.

You do too.
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
when ozo started given her space after that 2 strike, she started crying to big brother that why is ozo avoiding her, I just laugh look at my girlfriend told her who na pple(woman) get.....

She's manipulative and doesn't even realize it..she just loves teasing Ozo
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Biguyman: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello good morning Mynd44,lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique.

Please i was unjustly banned by the antibott spaam in politics and investment and i did nothing wrong.

Please kindly help me look into it my good moderators

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Ogbuu101:
I don't watch BBN but I heard that Ozo is a pvssy nigger.
Izit true?

Nah, it's his haters that say so to decampaign him because he is a threat to their favourites
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by ClitRaider: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Mjshexy:
He will still give it to Nengi grin
Thats the power of yanshh..
I like Nengi yansh walai
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Radarada
iranu oshi
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by excessmon(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2020
That’s the mindset of a poor man..... direct Belgium better pass new one..... chai God will change ur mentality
Epstein:
I'd swap it for a used mercedes........... shocked
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by HRMK: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2020
a major fringe benefit! CONGRATS!
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2020
hybridblood07:
Lol lol....I wish you know me well

I don't wish to know someone with a wicked mindset like yours. Change it!
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2020
post=94002900:

Lol cheesy.
U get mouth UDOKA,
The Bible says we should be imitators of GOOD THINGS.
We told you from Day One you gonna go places.
This is only the beginning.

From all of us @[b][/b] : Go and Succeed bro.

Have You Visited www.. com
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by HomerTimpson: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2020
LaReinaa:
Car that he will handover to Nengi tomoro morning undecided
hmmm you are one of those rational people. COOL cool
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by SoiSoi13(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Itulah:
Moro don show and Nengi is given him a hug for the very first time. That apple she has been refusing to give Ozo will be lay on the table soon.....If you know, you know wink

What is your problem with Nengi, let her be, She didn't congratulate him on Saturday you people will critize her, she is congratulating him now you are still critizing her, what's a piece of car that anyone get with hardworking that you want to use to insult my girl , take you time
Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2020
0Brien:

Watch your 'tongue'!

Only guys are allowed to determine, qualify and use that word on a fellow guy.

And for your information, that word is actually used indirectly in a degrading, inferior reference to women.

Don't mind the mu-mu girl. She doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Ozo Wins The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2020
BlestHanneSSG:
Oya, online election riggers (dudes with multiple monikers), where art thou?

grin Alpha males are world class niggers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir / Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / ₦36M: 98inches QLED Samsung TV Spotted In A Store In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.