Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES (12424 Views)

Is There A Single Road In South East With Sidewalks And Covered Drains? / Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Enudapan: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh !

The both are very unSophisticated and overrated
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Allauto: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Digital Marketing Jobs available interested persons should email CV to Info@runsteadservices.com now
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nwaelohim: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
All the pictures you posted here is hotel presidential road and Polo club road within 1 thousand metre radius. Fear God na Rivers State has 23 LGA and measuring about 11,077 km² why not show us other roads.

I m very sure you have never visited lekki before...
Before you talk plenty I m PHC man and Rivers State indigene
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Go through the pages before you comment out of stark ignorance.

Nwaelohim:
All the pictures you posted here is hotel presidential road and Polo club road within 1 thousand metre radius. Fear God na Rivers State has 23 LGA and measuring about 11,077 km² why not show us other roads.I m very sure you have never visited lekki before...
Before you talk plenty I m PHC man and Rivers State indigene
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Blackking98(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Truth be told Lagos and Abuja are on a different level even tho are some bad areas but no where is perfect, even New York, Washington DC or Beijing have slum areas.
However the closest states to catching them are Rivers, Kano, Akwa Ibom and maybe ebonyi.
Also one city system isn't favourable, development should be spread and not just in the state capital alone like many States are practicing save for a few.
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
chino11:
Wike is too much. See the new airport road. Done and dusted by Gov Wike
Portharcourt is better and more developed than Anambala grin grin grin

I can show u proof. grin grin
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Kbabs02(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
It's always a sad moment when these people remember that Lagos is in southwest, they claimed they built all the big houses in the state by hawking gala during the day and carrying guns in the night.

Thsese people are just sadist, they should get over it and move on, Lagos is in southwest and cannot be taken to the east.

To the Idiot I quoted, u claimed "Some Villages in the East is even a paradise to where many people are living in Lagos" so why do your people keeps running to the place?

manuelreports:

Did he lie, Many people in Lagos are suffering. Some Villages in the East is even a paradise to where many people are living in Lagos. If you are not a middle Class or high income earner, just forget it you are suffering in Lagos. I used to tell people that if you don't make at least a million naira every month in Lagos, just relocate and do better things with your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Goke7: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
this does not even come close to Ibadan GRA nah
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Kurtis02(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy

See Road for PH chaii.... its not even good for skating and you even compare am with lekki

You Must Be High On Cheap Weed
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Barbilius: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
OkutaNla:

What exactly is your problem dude?? Or is there more to this your hatred for Lagos? Coz I have observed you seem to have some deep seated hatred for Lagos sotay you opened a thread about whether it is worth the hype. Guy, last time I checked Lagos doesn't put a gun to any igbo man's head to come there to hustle or live there for whatever reason, they came/still come of their own volition and free will for whatever reasons best known to them. And it is also ok if Lagos stops meeting your expectations and you decide to leave. I repeat, Lagos is not and will never be for everybody, same reason Onitsha will never be for everyone, or Abuja for everyone, or Kano you name it. So what's your ffckKing problem?? Face your brothers that choose to remain in Lagos in spite of all those 'bad' things/places you claim should be enough reason for them to leave the place, and stop this your foolishness coz it's not that hard abeg. It's not by force to live in Lagos. Lagos doesn't give two fforks whether y'all choose to stay or leave. Park well jor and quit mentioning me please.
Most of them are irredeemable people. They claim their villages and region is better than Lagos, oya, let them move to that their village nah, how difficult can that be?, That fool himself lives in Agege, yet his village is better than Lagos isn't it ironic. Wait for them to start claiming it's because of the ports in Lagos, I always asked if there are ports in ibadan too? A I what are they doing in ibadan in their numbers as their busses keep opening garages all over ibadan. These fools won't call out their own leaders, it's the leaders of other region that give them erectuon, go all over Twitter and see then shouting Tinubu, elrufai, heck, they are even famzing Seyi makinde, meanwhile I can't even remember the last time any one in our own region gave a ratass about who rules their bleeping states, nobody cares over here, ditto for kaduna file too who don't give a flying eff about their governors. Awon oniranu oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nova1988(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Skynet45:

He is mad even agege drainage is covered come to iju road
Aswear
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Sh0lar: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bro bone the guy is right. Na u dey ignorant.
All the pictures you are showing us is from casablanca to salvation ministry HQ, presidential hotel to abacha road etc... Let me shock you. Compare GRA to the likes of Ikeja not Lekki.
Port Harcourt is no way near Lagos.
Shebi u dey boast ni, show us pictures of mile 4, diobu, mile 3, Ada George, nta, rumigbo. Are those places not PH too?
Oga go rest and start yearning dust.
chino11:
Go through the pages before you comment out of stark ignorance.

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by spirul77: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
chino11:
Wike is too much. See the new airport road. Done and dusted by Gov Wike
this one might be a youth o, celebrating mediocrity, see how one of the highest federal allocation receiving states in Nigeria since democracy looks like . Na wa o
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have always known Chino to be a clown and he has never disappointed
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
You are a stark ignorant fellow, go through the whole thread and tell me that it is just GRA. Please get out of the thread if you don't know locations in PH

Sh0lar:
Bro bone the guy is right. Na u dey ignorant.
All the pictures you are showing us is from casablanca to salvation ministry HQ, presidential hotel to abacha road etc... Let me shock you. Compare GRA to the likes of Ikeja not Lekki.
Port Harcourt is no way near Lagos.
Shebi u dey boast ni, show us pictures of mile 4, diobu, mile 3, Ada George, nta, rumigbo. Are those places not PH too?
Oga go rest and start yearning dust.
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
[s]
Proudlyngwa:
I have always known Chino to be a clown and he has never disappointed
[/s]

Your father is a clown and he has proved it severally
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Sh0lar: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
It is obvious you are truly a clown.
Just open thread for the purpose of yarning dust. Which other part of PH did you show, other than showing us roads in GRA and some few places...
Just know 50yrs to come.. PH will be trailing behind cities like Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna... As long as we keep celebrating mediocrity like you are doing now.
chino11:
You are a stark ignorant fellow, go through the whole thread and tell me that it is just GRA. Please get out of the thread if you don't know locations in PH

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
[s]
Sh0lar:
It is obvious you are truly a clown.
Just open thread for the purpose of yarning dust. Which other part of PH did you show, other than showing us roads in GRA and some few places...
Just know 50yrs to come.. PH will be trailing behind cities like Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna... As long as we keep celebrating mediocrity like you are doing now.
[/s]

You are a clown and a bastard. Go through the thread and tell if it is just GRA that you see here. Its obvious you don't know the locations of the pictures
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by manuelreports: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kbabs02:
It's always a sad moment when these people remember that Lagos is in southwest, they claimed they built all the big houses in the state by hawking gala during the day and carrying guns in the night.

Thsese people are just sadist, they should get over it and move on, Lagos is in southwest and cannot be taken to the east.

To the Idiot I quoted, u claimed "Some Villages in the East is even a paradise to where many people are living in Lagos" so why do your people keeps running to the place?

One mad man have escaped from Yaba Left
Now let me tell You Lagos might be in South West but not a Yoruba Land. We know the History, we know the indegenous Lagosians, we know where they reside. Be proud of Your State f once and stop claiming another man's State. The same way your god(okpolo eyes) have abandoned Osun State his home state. Be a man and identity with your root that is how real men do
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Biodun556(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
BrownLondon:
Nonsense, Ilorin GRA is far more beautiful than this shit.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Biodun556(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
OkutaNla:
Op you no even try at all. Is this the best of PH that you think you can use to run down a whole LasGidi TFOH.

I have to save those pictures
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Biodun556(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
chino11:
I have been in PORT HARCOURT in the last 2-days after our tour in Lagos and parts of Oyo State.

We are happy to celebrate with Rivers people on the transformation of PORT HARCOURT GRA by Gov Wike. In my own opinion I think Lekki is over rated. Gov Wike has done excellent road infrastructures with 100% under ground covered drainages.

When I was in Lagos recently, I didn't see such infrastructure, even in Ikoyi and Lekki which are considered the upscale of Lagos city. The only place I have seen such underground covered drainage systen being built is at the ongoing new city dubbed Awka Millennium City in Anambra.

Gov Wike has done so well and he is finishing his tenure on a very high note. Enjoy the video and pictures

God bless governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike

God bless Rivers state of Nigeria

Music: Majek Fasek of blessed memory

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgGeS8tDd1c

Covered drainage in the 21ST century.
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by DEROX: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
Lagos is a village and second every yoruba man come from lagos.

Others are inhabited by what I do not know.
pls which Igbo state are you from first?
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by AustineJohn908(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
slimiyke:
@OP please stop this shameful comparison, I live here in PH, Rivers State is yet to get to that infrastructurral level of competing with Lagos, development is not all about having 20 flyovers in a small City.... There is more to development of a state, you need visionary leaders not selfish Ones
So Lagos (Shithole) has visionary leaders according to you?
Do you know Lagos is Richer than the whole of Rwanda? but when you compare Kigali and Lagos you will cry for Lagos. I'm not saying porthacourt is any better o but Lagos is a failure for a mega city.
Check Kigali, Namibia capital, even Abuja here is far better than Lagos.
Lagos Is just a state that started seeing development before every other states in Nigeria due to the British and Fg spending much money there. and Lagos is developed to that extend due to others Nigerians contributions .
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by edoairways: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Wow. This is finer than London. shocked
Indeed! angry
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by edoairways: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
OkutaNla:
Op you no even try at all. Is this the best of PH that you think you can use to run down a whole LasGidi TFOH.
Snap from bottom not aerial view
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by NaijirianKing: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by NaijirianKing: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by AustineJohn908(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
NaijirianKing:
Lagos is on a downward slide, with climate change, we will see massive flooding, once they make other ports functional, Lagos will lose preeminence.

True
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Kbabs02(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
manuelreports:

One mad man have escaped from Yaba Left
Now let me tell You Lagos might be in South West but not a Yoruba Land. We know the History, we know the indegenous Lagosians, we know where they reside. Be proud of Your State f once and stop claiming another man's State. The same way your god(okpolo eyes) have abandoned Osun State his home state. Be a man and identity with your root that is how real men do

Asshole...you knw Nada, Lagos in southwest but not a Yoruba land?....this guy needs a brain checkup.
Abeg who taught u history? A slave from aba serving his master in Lagos claiming to knw history.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by manuelreports: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kbabs02:

Asshole...you knw Nada, Lagos in southwest but not a Yoruba land?....this guy needs a brain checkup.
Abeg who taught u history? A slave from aba serving his master in Lagos claiming to knw history.
Atleast I am from Aba, you identify with your root and stop claiming another man's Land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Bribe: EFCC Traces N950m To Two Ex-Govs, Detains Idris Wada / Abuja's Poor Lighting: What Buhari, Bello, FCTA Must Know / Atiku Donates ₦10 Million To Victims Of Ondo Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.