Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (37184 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions / Iran Says It ‘unintentionally’ Shot Down Ukrainian Jetliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by ugbede69(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
will this news reduce the price of garri in the market?

asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Lorechino(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Is well

Trump hv done more than his predecessors

But I wan ask question ooo
"Do Western world politicians eg Trump do juju to fortify themselves, just like our Nigeria politicians do ?"

4 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by patzino: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
GOD I THANK U P.S.G won d match my ticket enter
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by LUGBE: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
It is well
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Edojoma(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Keep barking ......

Toothless bulldog

But u space bookers everywhere
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by WoundedLamb: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
CocaineLord:

You must be a bot,a super-mod or Seun himself..

.... or jobless grin

Yeah, I know that's mean but that's a possibility too. Lol
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by leksite120(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Israel is committing crime against Palestine everyday by illegally occupying their land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by zikter(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good, Iran should be calming down small. Their blood is always too hot. They can't force others on who to choose as their ally

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by petitejolie(f): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bible prophecies fulfilling itself small by small. Father sha let me and my family taste wealth small. We have been through a lot faaaa

4 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by baysan(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Come to think of it.
Iran president is speaking the truth, Israel troops should not be occupying Gaza and west bank , that land belongs to Palestine.
It's so unfortunate must people has tag Israel/Palestine Crises to religious war.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Autogduru411: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
America this is your President

3 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by CocaineLord(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
WoundedLamb:

.... or jobless grin

Yeah, I know that's mean but that's a possibility too. Lol

He's on every thread that gets to front page... That's the most surprising thing about him.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by slivertongue: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Iran is angry because some Arab countries want an end to state sponsored terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Gainman: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
If u are familiar with MURIC and u understand them well. Iran issue no supposed surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Kenn55: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
For Iran mind now they are fighting for Palestine. If they are fighting injustice for the Muslims why did they keep mute on the treatment of Uighur Muslims in China. Those ones are not Muslim enough? Or because they are in bed with China so they closed their eyes to the issue

Apart from Metsul Ozil of Arsenal, how many people in the Muslim world have given a shit about the plights of Uighur Muslims? But they would talk about Palestine because it involves Israel and it suits their agenda.

By the way, i am not supporting Israel, I am just highlighting the hypocrisy of some of these Islamic nations

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by chukwuibuipob: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
sad Iran sad are TERRORISTS sad BAZTARDZ undecided angry
..spit on dem
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by ednut1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
The day dem go reason iran matter. All those arab countries will serve as landing bases. Pounding loading lol

2 Likes

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Just as Expected !

The Enemies of Isreal will be Furious!

Palestine, Turkey and Iran are not Happy with this.

Its Prophecy all Falling in Place

The Abramham Accord will likely be Foundation for the Covenant with Many which will be Confirmed by the Antichrist..

Turkey, Iran, Palestine, Yemen, Hamas all gearing up for a War with Isreal..

The Rapture of the Saints is the Trigger!

Get set Folks!

We are out of Here at anytime..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by 2Ways(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
g
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by BoverLY: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Iran hate peace. Iran has been fighting since ages. Since inception war and destructions is dia friend.
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by od501: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Alb305:
The Third Temple Must Be Built, It’s beautiful all the signs happening in 2020...just last week the Sun was blood red in California

What happens if The Third Temple is Built?
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by od501: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lorechino:
Is well

Trump hv done more than his predecessors

But I wan ask question ooo
"Do Western world politicians eg Trump do juju to fortify themselves, just like our Nigeria politicians do ?"

Go read about the free Masons ,and it's White affiliation. I believe that answers the question. But in a clearer note though, yes they do! Very committed sef!
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kenn55:
For Iran mind now they are fighting for Palestine. If they are fighting injustice for the Muslims why did they keep mute on the treatment of Uighur Muslims in China. Those ones are not Muslim enough? Or because they are in bed with China so they closed their eyes to the issue

Apart from Metsul Ozil of Arsenal, how many people in the Muslim world have given a shit about the plights of Uighur Muslims? But they would talk about Palestine because it involves Israel and it suits their agenda.

By the way, i am not supporting Israel, I am just highlighting the hypocrisy of some of these Islamic nations
hypocrite they are, see country that suppose support there follow Muslim brothers in china....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Who can inteprete the influence of the unseen fierce-looking and roaring beings behind this political alliance..?

And why is it that the divers kingdoms of darkness of the unseen beings who have powerful control and influence over the world does not stand against themselves while the physical beings does extremely? These condemned unseen beings don't care about us, but it is the folly of men to pledge allegiance with them willingly or ignorantly, and promulgate their destructive crafts..

-To understand the matter, the united kingdoms of Satan on earth are split into different groups with humans as the willing and ignorant followers, but the kingdom greater than them all is the HOLYGHOST KINGDOM MOVEMENT i.e Church of Christ on earth.

1. Nimrod (Babylon) Kingdom controls these nations (allies): Vatican-Roman Catholic i.e Italy, Current false Israel, US, UK, France, Germany, etc. now UAE, Bahrain have joined.

2. A***h Kingdom: nations undisclosed.

The rest..

-Come out of them and join HOLYGHOST MOVEMENT..
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by DevilBishops: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2020

Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Lorechino(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
od501:

Go read about the free Masons ,and it's White affiliation. I believe that answers the question. But in a clearer note though, yes they do! Very committed sef!

OK thanks for the insight cos I do always imaging it
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Zuorom: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
The Iranians are just noisemakers.
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by Impenetrable: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals by chloride6: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
I don't doubt Trump ability to bring Saudi to the Table...

I think he can

I know he will

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police / Ugandan Policemen Rock Women's Shoes In Public. See Why. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.