Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' (86983 Views)

2face Celebrates Burna Boy On Grammy Award / Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo) / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by showafrica(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Decolonel:
I think Kanye has seen the Light since he Gav his life to Christ. He has discovered the truth behind fame that was promised to him. The powers that be don't wanna let him out of deal. I pray that God gives you the strength to pull through this trying time

Exactly my thought, the guy be like he put hand where no good and as him discover say e no worth am, him come run meet christ for protection. The effect of energy changes na him dey worry am so, they wouldn't allow him to be stable so as not to disclose sh*ts

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Austeeenxx: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Kanye West is absolutely crazy but I am with him on this one.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Kanye west got balls...I hope he scale through
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by blowjohn(m): 1:46am On Sep 17, 2020
DevilBishops:
Kanye West is a genius and the greatest Hip Hop producer who created his own genre of music.

Greatest what?
Have u heard of No ID?
Salaam remi?
Preemo?
Large professor?
Q tip?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Algold: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Sanchez01:
Mental issues seems to be eating Kanye West up and his family, particularly his wife has been too quiet about it. He needs to stay away from his phone and then checked into any psychiatric hospital because his tweet rate is alarming. Doing over 1000 tweets within an hour and worse off, they are mostly meaningless. Kim wants the world the world to believe that he is only having fun but Kanye is losing it. Uploading your music contract online for no reason and one wonders why the wife is not pushing for a rehab since she claims she will remain by his side.

Saying he has bipolar disorder then describing him as "brilliant and complicated" whose "words sometimes do not align with his intentions" is sugarcoating the truth.

His first presidential rally was a disaster. He broke down, cried and told the rally his father had wanted to abort him - and he "almost killed" his own daughter!

The fact that he tweets almost every second says a lot about whether or not he is getting treated.

The irony of all of these is that the same Grammy that Burna Boy is obsessed and got depressed over after losing to Angelique Kidjo is what another man peed on.

Life is not balanced truly.

Oga calm down... How long have u been following this guy...
Take it easy... U know so much about him even to his underwear grin grin angry
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by DevilBishops: 2:11am On Sep 17, 2020
blowjohn:

Greatest what?
Have u heard of No ID?
Salaam remi?
Preemo?
Large professor?
Q tip?

Kanye West is above all of them respectively for their marks upon the craft of Hip Hop production.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by tiger28: 2:13am On Sep 17, 2020
Are we saying now that ONLY BLACK artists are deprived of their Masters Nonsense! These artistes know HOW to whip up the Black sentiments whenever things don't go their way . He wasn't Black when he was marrying a non black while he was gallivanting with the most RACIST President in the history of the United States?? While he was making MILLIONS from this same music?? This Dude should go sit down jorrrr!
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by bigtt76(f): 2:48am On Sep 17, 2020
I think he's bipolar and de tin don begin scratch hin head again. He must have stopped taking his medications or Kim has swapped it in a hope that he becomes violent and use it as a basis to get a divorce without much media outcry... Bad people

Rgade:
It's sad how this man is slowly running mad yet of all the people that surround him no one can tell him he's slowly loosing it.
I guess it's all about the money they're getting from him.
No one wants to be cast out in a fit of mad rage.
Kanye please,go back to your psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by saajus: 3:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Did he sign those contracts under duress? This guy truly has mental problem. He needs close monitoring.

Sony and Universal should request $1Billion from him. These guys have tried to distribute and sell by themselves, they can't just do it. The business side requires a lot of knowledge than go into the studio and make beats. We need to be fair to this record label. These guys make them. They will release album today, the music will reach villages in Africa the fllowing day. Kanye West won't be a Billionaire without Universal and Sony. It is after he became a star that he started making money from other sources like endorsements, businesses, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by raphy(m): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2020
i like this nigga yezus but it seems the drugs he took as a youth sometime take hold of him..
what he tweets is the truth n he make a lot of sense ..i hope some ppl won't assasinate him for fighting for blacks.

my niggah slaywomir is still the highest in the room.

niggahs hollA if ya hear me..��
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by sunboy(m): 4:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Bro need some help
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by sunboy(m): 4:05am On Sep 17, 2020
SucrePlum:
Same Grammy wey Burna boy wan die to win, this life nor balance at all grin grin

“Die to win” ?? Or working hard to win .. they have different meanings
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by saajus: 4:11am On Sep 17, 2020
They can only rant. How much has he spent to educate blacks so that they can be knowledgeable enough to understand the business side of music? They all thought Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Co giving endowment in Billions are fools. Black American Elites are not serious. Some of them even run away from black women once they have a few change.

raphy:
i like this nigga yezus but it seems the drugs he took as a youth sometime take hold of him..
what he tweets is the truth n he make a lot of sense ..i hope some ppl won't assasinate him for fighting for blacks.

my niggah slaywomir is still the highest in the room.

niggahs hollA if ya hear me..��

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Odunolumide:
West might be mental but what he is fighting for most people won't understand. If he succeeds it will be a win for all black artist.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Sanchez01:
Mental issues seems to be eating Kanye West up and his family, particularly his wife has been too quiet about it. He needs to stay away from his phone and then checked into any psychiatric hospital because his tweet rate is alarming. Doing over 1000 tweets within an hour and worse off, they are mostly meaningless. Kim wants the world the world to believe that he is only having fun but Kanye is losing it. Uploading your music contract online for no reason and one wonders why the wife is not pushing for a rehab since she claims she will remain by his side.

Saying he has bipolar disorder then describing him as "brilliant and complicated" whose "words sometimes do not align with his intentions" is sugarcoating the truth.

His first presidential rally was a disaster. He broke down, cried and told the rally his father had wanted to abort him - and he "almost killed" his own daughter!

The fact that he tweets almost every second says a lot about whether or not he is getting treated.

The irony of all of these is that the same Grammy that Burna Boy is obsessed and got depressed over after losing to Angelique Kidjo is what another man peed on.

Life is not balanced truly.

Best comment here

MANNABBQGRILLZS is incapable of such thinking to create this sort of post
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2020
bigtt76:
I think he's bipolar and de tin don begin scratch hin head again. He must have stopped taking his medications or Kim has swapped it in a hope that he becomes violent and use it as a basis to get a divorce without much media outcry... Bad people

Yeah he must've relapsed on his treatment.
But this one mad o. Can she be dat wicked grin
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Aflix(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2020
So, most of the artists are not actually rich. The record label provides all the artists needs for show off. Little wonders these black artists likes wearing expensive jewelleries.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by hotwax: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2020
DevilBishops:
Kanye West is a genius and the greatest Hip Hop producer who created his own genre of music.

Hmm...you are woke. Congrats man. Those pictures are why we are here.

Many black people don't even know who they r

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Tyrone007: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Odunolumide:
West might be mental but what he is fighting for most people won't understand. If he succeeds it will be a win for all black artist.
It seems only you got the message he was trying to pass, most people just read the headline and comment based on what they read. He's actually fighting for a good cause and it's sad that this is what most artistes go through behind all the fame.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Tyrone007: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Aflix:
So, most of the artists are not actually rich. The record label provides all they need for them to show off. Little wonders these black artists like wearing expensive jewelleries.
True!!! It's actually the record labels who owns the actual numbers (money), most of the numbers by Forbes are just figureheads
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by OmoBaale1(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Wereey ree oo
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by petertamtam6(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2020
That Nigga Should be ready to Fight The Illuminati...... Or they will take him down the way dey took MJ
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by gloryfidedesign(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2020
The day the black man god stop being his belly, he will be free.
ever since esua sold his birth right just to feed his belly that's is the mentality of the black people we can sell even our own country for just just to feed our emotions and greed then take a trip to go and see the white man land stay there for some time and return as a slave in our land.
I.e belly doesn't mean food only our greed and desires inclusive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by mentored: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Sanchez01:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8739833/Kanye-West-shares-clip-urinating-Grammy-Award-amid-fight-music-labels.html

Anyone who newly gives their life to Christ

ALWAYS APPEARS MAD INITIALLY

Until the GREAT RESULTS start manifesting

I stand with WEST
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Ategberoson(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Abalado:
May be all these oyinbos are taken Ekiti weed I don't knw sha.. something way be say Davido they pray for ,this life no balance o

what do you mean by Ekiti weed?

take your time
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2020
sexylassie2:

Not Only Sony, Many record labels are just as evil as sony

I read about Blueface and the record contract he signed with cash money, total disaster.

So sad our favorite artists will all go broke after their careers
that one no even know who he's signed with. E was interviewed on the breakfast club and asked who he was signed with,he said he dont know. All he needs is just money to buy clothes and chant " blueface baby yeah Aight"
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nathaniel88: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Ok na... When you finish you will still pick the urine stained grammy from the toilet
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2020
someone is ranting about record enslavement.. same thing Michael Jackson did..

some idiots said he has mental issues..

common hundred Naira.. you won't let us rest on NL.. talkless of billions of dollars
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by tundess: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Let him set up an advisory legal service for young artists getting into the game then. He and his wife (an aspiring lawyer) have the money. He can help.
New artistes see $ signs and then sign the contract w/o a lawyer going through it.
Left Eye, Prince, MJ, Jay Z, The Lox et al have spoken on this years before this shoe selling slave. Slavery was his choice ! And didn't Ye help his label sign artistes on janky contracts ? Ray Charles negotiated for his masters over 50 yrs ago.
But it's "facts" and Ye is "woke" and "people will not understand" bs. Don't confuse the liberities you allow for artistic genius with political/social insight.
They are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Biguyman: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello good morning Mynd44,lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique.

Please i was unjustly banned by the antibott spaam in politics and investment and i did nothing wrong.

Please kindly help me look into it my good moderators
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2020
You may call him names, u can describe him as nutcase it bipolar BUT one thing is certain: without doubt, he's telling d truth, d whole truth that few artists dare speak about. The 'master' he's talking about has rendered slot of artists short-lived. He's opinion is great. I love this guy.
Re: Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
You may call him names, u can describe him as nutcase it bipolar BUT one thing is certain: without doubt, he's telling d truth, d whole truth that few artists dare speak about. The 'master' he's talking about has rendered slot of artists short-lived. He's opinion is great. I love this guy.
its called a "master's right".......Chris brown just recently bought his.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegeda And Yvonne Nelson: Who Is Hotter? / Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.