Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) (86758 Views)

The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Skankamola:

Not everything is devil and satan, go learn more about advanced physics before you label what you dont know as witchcraft.

Who talked about witchcraft here? Or you mentioned a wrong person?

The same advanced physics you and I have been taught..? That's commendable, but what about researching and studying what you and I haven't been taught.

-Virologist instructors (lecturers/teachers/speakers/etc) says all viruses are from and spread by animals, and all zombie students who only listen without questioning and do as instructed will scream "yeaaa." This is Zombiesm

-Many things are hidden from us, and what reason..? To find out, then walk boldly without opting out into the valley of the shadow of destroyers who derives joy in deaths of many to please their god-master.. Its not a mistake neither is a coincidence, its a willful allegiance..

Fear not, but be at full liberty to question and research the unlearnt..
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2020
is like all these industrial pollution have poison the sky. if thousands of birds can just be falling like that, Mexicans should braise for the calamities that are about to befall on them.
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2020
They just tested something (you know na), they just increased the voltage ...but they will not confess.
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
They have corona
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
They just tested something (you know na), they just increased the voltage ...but they will not confess .

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Might be connected to the missile testing activities

Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Coronavirus don catch Dem
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by membranus: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2020
slivertongue:
if na naija, food don land

Naija, which believe so much on the diabolic, will not even dare eat this kind of meat.

Eat it, die.
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by Atpias: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Hope it is not bird flu. I sell cake stickers,order from anywhere in Nigeria just call 09048235867 or whatsapp 08168581976
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by justicechichex: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
DICKstractor:
shocked

If it was still the time where the controversy of 5G cause covid-19, the death of this birds would have been linked to it.

R. I. P to the birds

They even have laboratory to find out the cause of death in animals but here in my darling country, forensic can never be done to determine the cause of death in humans

Nigeria never reach to call country.
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
D gods are angry
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by ymstar(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wolgrace:

Who talked about witchcraft here? Or you mentioned a wrong person?

The same advanced physics you and I have been taught..? That's commendable, but what about researching and studying what you and I haven't been taught.

-Virologist instructors (lecturers/teachers/speakers/etc) says all viruses are from and spread by animals, and all zombie students who only listen without questioning and do as instructed will scream "yeaaa." This is Zombiesm

-Many things are hidden from us, and what reason..? To find out, then walk boldly without opting out into the valley of the shadow of destroyers who derives joy in deaths of many to please their god-master.. Its not a mistake neither is a coincidence, its a willful allegiance..

Fear not, but be at full liberty to question and research the unlearnt..
Correct
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
chipsypop:
Electromagnetic radiation

Get a custom, eye catching and wonderfully detailed 3D animation to promote your business.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLOTAGON STORY ANIMATION* , you'll get an animation done with industry standard software and done according to your specifications.

I also offer 3D product rendering, mechanical systems visualisation and simulation, architectural visualisation and many more.

If you wish to be trained you can also contact me for whatsapp or telegram via 08163213516 or send a mail to amazingstudios04@gmail.com.

Check out my Youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg
wow bro your animations are top quality, first world countries will pay top dollar for your service. why dont you freelance on upwork or have you tried selling your 3d models on turbo squid ?
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
So Corona ma self dey bird on sky
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by sammy7410(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
End time birds has started falling oooo

Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by NisforNicky: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
backtalkG:
Seeing this is not a bbn trend I will cut my divk if it reaches fp

make sure you cut it off o

angry
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by Clinghton: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
May this not be another pandemic loading.
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by exposition: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
This happened yesterday in cross river state o! Right in front of me!
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by tsagir(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
harcole:
Did anyone look at the date of the news?
MY GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE OBSERVASION
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shocking animation
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by homesteady(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
DICKstractor:
shocked

If it was still the time where the controversy of 5G cause covid-19, the death of this birds would have been linked to it.

R. I. P to the birds

They even have laboratory to find out the cause of death in animals but here in my darling country, forensic can never be done to determine the cause of death in humans

You people will just open your mouth and be saying nonsense out of ignorance.
So what do you think is the job of the several pathologists we have in Nigeria? There is hardly any day they don't do more than 2 autopsies in any teaching hospital.
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by josh0200(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
End time or not ,"it's better to prepare for an opportunity and not have it that having an opportunity and not be prepared" the thing is rapture will take place at any time so let's not be caught unaware. Jesus loves us all Jews and Gentiles
Re: Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Before una start to post end time this is not the first time it as been happening sha ..

2 Peter

3:3 [/b]Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers][b], walking after their own lusts,

3:4 And saying, [/b]Where is the promise of his coming?[b] for since the fathers fell asleep, [/b]all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation[b].

What you don't know or wilfully reject is the fact that ecological disasters will increase in number, intensity and frequency in the last days.

Your attitude is a sign of the end in itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.