Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan (29592 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Buhari Inherited $63bn Debt, BMO Tells Atiku / Buhari Inherited $63b Debt, Borrowed $10b - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by EyezofGod120: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2020
I'm still waiting for the day this man will mistakenly walk out for people to see him,DAT kind beating he go chop DAT day ehn,,

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Comedian2019: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2020
I think this guy takes cheap substance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by bptc10: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2020
And now Nigerians are in peace with each others right?, Stupid man

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2020
bcomputer101:
I pray one day, you people won't blame Goodluck Jonathan for not been sexually active to satisfy your wives.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by holuwaseun04(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2020
this government always find someone to blame for failure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by donprinyo(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2020
i no blame adesina but corona

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Which is true.. GEJ is comparative but Buhari is more superlative to GEJ's decayed system..

Both are systematical failures, but Buhari and his open antics is a blessing in disguise to the country rather than silent viprous GEJ because it is the quiet water that drowns the most..
Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
These idiots are still trading blames

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Niceman4u(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
If at all there was a 'terribly divided' country during GEJ era, it was caused by Buhari.
Who has forgotten his 'blood and babboon' threat during the election?
Who has forgotten how he used tribal and religious divisive cards during his pre-election campaigns?
Was it not buhari who brought the illogical 97% Vs 5% slogan?
Wailers and hailers terms in the administration came from where?

11 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by oloriooko(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Pharaoh94(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2020
myBraine:
Buhari shouldn't be blame after all.

Though the man is old enough to rule Nigeria but the problem of Nigeria is older than him.

Together we should bear this nation's cross.

One man shouldn't take the burden alone.

You need slap and soap to wash your brain

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Onepeople: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Is official now that the country is a divided entity, why not allow every region to go on it's own ?what are they waiting for , those that are criticising the ipob for demanding separation can now go and rest with shame, our apex of leadership has affirmed it that we are a divided entity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by michony505(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
But he was given enough time to fix it!

You can patronize me @08136735663

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by maxzzo1(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Empty heads will always say they gave me F9 na so APC fg govt dey

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
@Lax95
ThriveAgric has not paid me yet. Didn't hear anything yesterday. I also have a payout today, so I'm still waiting.
I have sent countless emails to them, and have received not one response back. Basically no news, no payout, no communication, just nothing.

I can't post on the in/vestm/ent board right now, because of ba/n.

Lax95: Afternoon folks.
Sincere appreciation to all investors who have sent emails.
Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by mamaafrik(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2020
This Adeshina is an Ozwo .

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by toluxe0075: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2020
Once Buhari regime is over, may thunder fire anybody that attempt to give relevance to the cretin called Femi Adesina either by inviting him to talks and conference or any other means. 2023 should just come quickly.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Abalado(f): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Stupid idiot Adesina

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Blame everyone but himself, that type of person will find it difficult to achieve his goals, you guys keeping on tainting Buhari as angel, a perfect human being.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Perfecttouchade: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2020
These people no dey tire ni

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Impenetrable: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Well! We need seriously extermination of our corrupt government and senators just as Ghana did!

Don't forget to check my signature kiss
Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by AerialMapper: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2020
The king of dogs has finally been unleashed against his kinsman.

O ye dog of the king who feel like thou art the king of dogs

Bark on...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Perfecttouchade: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
These idiots are still trading blames
they used thesame blame game to get the people's pity and to think they used thesame game to get things hiked so that they can get into the minds of the masses but they don forget sey, breeze wey blow heavily get why.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Yakyah: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Vacancies...
Please Share!!
Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by simhosting: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Euegene100001: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Ogun kill u

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Farki: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Haba it was not this bad from Jonathan's administration. Something like Amotekun would have been unheard of but it has come to the point that insecurity, tribal politics and nepotism has taken over.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
And then proceeded to divide it further.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Honchoslim16(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

I get tired of these news!

Let's still wait till 3 years.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by exponentfriday: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2020
See this man called Femi, u think Nigerian are draft abi, divided in 2015 who rule 2015 Goodluck 5mnths & Buhari 7mnths, if divided started in 2015 its clearn that APC cause d divided not PDP..
Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by micflo28(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2020
And the blame continues six years after. Visionless leaders with no break in sight. Nigeria is not only badly divided under this government, our leaders have gotten more corrupt, stashing up to fly themselves and family out when the country crumbles.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan by Microwhy: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Oga, everybody team-up to oust Jonathan .....
They should just enjoy the ride because Nigerians are not patriotic enough and careless in as much as they will see what to eat.
Yeye ! Maybe life is all about food is another question for another day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.