Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. (7848 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by John3161(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2011
I applied for a job in Chevron a year ago and have just been invited for a skill test which will be conducted by Dragnet. Has anyone in the house attended any Dragnt's Skill Test before? Please share your experience, and also advice on what I should be expecting in the test.

Hope U will remember me in your prayers too.
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by John3161(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2011
Still waiting for your advice.
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by abbyode(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2011
Couple of questions!
Please confirm clearly that Dragnet is the one organising the test.
Also, what post did u apply for?
Clarify these so that i can advise you appropriately.
Thanks.
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by John3161(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
abbyode:

Couple of questions!
Please confirm clearly that Dragnet is the one organising the test.
Also, what post did u apply for?
Clarify these so that i can advise you appropriately.
Thanks.

Thanks Abbyode. Below is a copy of the invite for your confirmation:

We refer to your application for the position of TECHNICAL ASSISTANT with Chevron Nigeria Limited, and wish to invite you for an Aptitude Test which has been scheduled as follows:

Date: Saturday March 05, 2011

Venue: CHAMS CITY No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos. Dragnet Solutions Limited will be facilitating this Aptitude Test on our behalf and will communicate time and other details to you in due course.

I look forward to your prompt assistance.
You can also e-mail me via this address: keleniks@ymail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
i just wrote one exxonnmobil exam, organised by dragnet,

twas also a skill test, had more of quantitative and comprehensions,

den dey will submit the results back to mobil,
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by abbyode(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
I actually just wanted to confirm it wasnt skills' test you were invited for coz they still handle that themselves.
As per the aptitude test, you can just prepare for numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning.
You can also visit this site for some tips on this: http://www.assessmentday.co.uk/.
I will advise you practice some free questions and if possible register appropriately.
Best of luck !
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by John3161(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
Thanks. This is quite helpful.
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by kayforshow: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
Hi Abbyode,

Do you know about the chevron skills test for Business Analyst (IT). Please reply
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by nwosuyusi: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
hello,pls i hv just been invited for aptitude test for oil and gas bt i don't knw wat post it is for and where d venue wud be cus i choose port-harcourt,i don't know wat to actually practice for and pls is there a way to find out d exact venue?
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by konzyken: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2012
For those of us who are yet to pick up their fully revised shl past questions with psychometric analysis , we have fully updated our materials to assist only people who are determined to succeed in any oil and gas test
Dragnet test is complete shl and some spatial orientation /pyschometric analysis

our complete package is still 1500Naira
pay to gtb 2412262521590
name iloabachie ekene
num 08022222184

offer goes for 10 lucky people
Re: Skill Test By Dragnet For Oil & Gas Job: Pls Advice. by folexwest(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2012
Dear sir/mar
Due to the anounce on the net that there is vacancy in the company.
I Yusuf Monsuru Adewale hereby apply to the post and i have been working with so many engineering company since six years ago. With this my experince i hope i will be call for an interview to fill the vaccum
Attached here is my curriculum vitae.
Thanks
Yoursfaithfully
Yusuf
Email:folexwest@yahoo.com
Number:08072978315.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 / International Health Consult Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.