Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism (1097 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by chrisxxx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
I TOOK MY HUSBAND TO THE MORTUARY BECAUSE OF HIS ALCOHOLISM

My husband was a drunkard, every time I was called to go and take him from the gutters when he was drunk. Sometimes I find him in a coma, my family asked me to leave him but I didn't want because I was hoping he will change.

At one point, I was tired, I couldn't take it any longer, and I decided to change it some other way. One day I was called to pick him up and I went, I carried him straight to the morgue. I negotiated with the mortuary man to lay him on the ground among the corpses. Two hours later my husband woke up and began by begging the mortuary man not to put him in the fridge that he is not dead. The mortuary man started to whip him hard saying "you corpses you come do witchcraft here, go lie down there". My husband begged so much, after a moment of caning, the mortuary man let him out. He came back home and from that day he no longer got drunk

Tag a drunkard who needs to experience this �����

2 Likes

Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Cruise
Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by longetivity(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice script, keep it up op grin

4 Likes

Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by PlayerMeji: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hmmm...

What will I not read on Nairaland....

Nairaland, a place for everyone, even aspiring story writers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by brodalikeme(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hahaha!!! Dis kind wife ehn? Make dey man continue to drink again
Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by Richy4(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
When is this movie coming out cheesy
Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by prince2pac(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2020
story story... I hope he say unspeakable things

Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by punisha: 1:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

Sometimes u really don't need to talk much to get things done...
Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by Rosarie(f): 2:13am On Sep 17, 2020
longetivity:
Nice script, keep it up op grin
are u married?just because you see couples shinning teeth online does not mean shit has not happened between them.say what you know.
Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by LadySarah: 4:00am On Sep 17, 2020
He deserves it and more. Nonsense Drunkard!
I hate men who lack self control in drinking.
Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by ImaIma1(f): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2020
One man in the next house to mine was like that. His kids used to go pick him up from the road and gutters. They got tired and allowed him to sleep in the gutter and come back on his own when he wakes up.

Some of these men use drinking to try to escape from their problems. It's a terrible way of dealing with issues.
Re: I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism by Jesslove(f): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Intelligent woman

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help From Anyone Staying On The Island (lekki - Ajah) ) / For Those Who Can't Speak Their Native Language, Learn. E Get Why. / Relocation Sales Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.