Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,700 members, 5,866,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 September 2020 at 02:24 AM

Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys (2429 Views)

Regina Daniels Travels With Senior Wife And Husband In Preparation To Give Birth / Regina Daniels In Tears As Police Humiliates Her Family, Arrests Her Brother's / Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by RangeBoy: 10:43pm On Sep 16
A lot of Nigerian celebrities in the likes of Rudeboy and many more others are reacting to a viral video online of a very fierce lady who walked up to her husband in a restaurant while he was peacefully having his meal alone. According to the video, the reason for beating and humiliation was that she was supposed to go out with the car just before her husband took it out after waiting for a while and she didn't see the car nor her husband, she looked for him and found him eating at a restaurant and gave him a life time beating of ecstasy.
One of the Nigerian artists, Rudeboy commented in anger, he said, “Dem Never Born Dat Woman", and many other celebrities.
What was Shocking about this video was that the young man remained calm and didn't even retaliate nor did he reply.

Watch Video Below: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2020/09/lady-beats-and-humiliates-her-husband.html

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by mariahAngel: 11:01pm On Sep 16
This is what Nengi might do to my Ozo in future sad

6 Likes

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Lothario(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16
When catarrh Neva cover my eye dis thing no fit happen to me

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by vanida6(f): 11:14pm On Sep 16
dat man no well if i tear her slap her madness go reboot onces

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by XXXXTENTACION: 11:21pm On Sep 16
If na man now all these feminists will not allow us to hear word undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Kobicove(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16
Any lady that ties this rubbish with me will have a very sad story to tell undecided
Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by DICKstractor(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16
As a lady, if you are bold enough to throw some blows or slaps on a guy, you should be bold and strong enough to recieve some few reciprocating punches from the guy

I know feminism constitution didn't cover this area

5 Likes

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by DaddyRochie1642(f): 2:05am On Sep 17
DICKstractor:
As a lady, if you are bold enough to throw some blows or slaps on a guy, you should be bold and strong enough to recieve some few reciprocating punches from the guy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by LadySarah(f): 3:43am On Sep 17
Team Foreign girls.Team Akatas Hahaha.

They are waiting to calm you ppl down. Your brothers are suffering over there with their exotic wives .
Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On Sep 17
DICKstractor:

That is to say, everyone should keep their hands to themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On Sep 17
Wany, what do you have to say about this dearie ?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:26am On Sep 17
That man is a simp, the kind of blow and beating I will give her in that spot, nah beg she go dey beg me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:27am On Sep 17
mariahAngel:
This is what Nengi might do to my Ozo in future sad

Sharap
Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by pretydiva(f): 6:23am On Sep 17
When you marry a man in place of a woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by RangeBoy: 8:12am On Sep 17
pretydiva:
When you marry a man in place of a woman

Seriously they have been given too much right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by cristy149: 8:58am On Sep 17
RangeBoy:

Seriously they have been given too much right
lol.. one dude was still saying we should empower them one...women¿ they will always come back to bite the hand that feeds them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Vyzz: 9:07am On Sep 17
If it was the other way round....

Na this same rude boy go dey fine the man so he go arrest am...

But since its a man being assaulted... I guess the never born the woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Sammyolis: 9:13am On Sep 17
This life no balance

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by EmmySparky(m): 9:30am On Sep 17
funny enough this niqqa go dey claim tiger outside...Bleep papers...no one can try this shii with me...fear no go gree am sef...
Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:31am On Sep 17
Ma fi lulu ba aiye woman yen je.
Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Honchoslim16(m): 9:59am On Sep 17
Goddamn mehn!

So bad.

Period!
Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Masterclass32: 10:42am On Sep 17
This is very annoying.

Had it been the other way around, the noise would've been deafening. Some weeks back, a woman chopped off a man's "tool" and hardly any dust was raised. This growing bias against men had better stop. It will take us nowhere.
Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by Gosj001: 10:57am On Sep 17
Shit happens !!!!!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery. Details on my signature
Re: Lady Beats And Humiliates Her Husband In A Restaurant Over Cheap Car Keys by RangeBoy: 1:01pm On Sep 17
Gosj001:
Shit happens !!!!!

Okay

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Wear The Same Wrist Watch With Jay Z - D'banj Opens Up / Ghana Singer Efya Mad At Sarkodie For Recording “ordinary Love” With Tiwa Savage / Chidinma Without Makeup(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.