Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Facebook Upcoming Comedian Contest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Facebook Upcoming Comedian Contest (125 Views)

Please Nairalanders I wish to participate in this Contest,what do you think? / Giveaway Contest! / Hustle Pays Too: A Special Tribute To Online Comedian, Cutebiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Upcoming Comedian Contest by Todunfamous01(f): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Another hit jam is available on facebook which is for those who are good in jokes writing and comedy writing and acting,this contest is to choose poeple for the contest till the final stage which will start this week,the director states that five question will be asked each level and the winners will be the upcoming comedian of the year and find there names on platforms to take in the contest go to your facebook and search for the facebook page name COMEDIAN BOLU the profile picture is broda shaggi because the contest is from OYA_HIT_ME_BLOG.COM or add up BOLUWATIFE OLUWASEMILORE profile picture is broda shaggi.the director is expecting your message before the final stage. My new website is https://todunfamous.aimoo.com/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Where To Deposit 1k An Get 10k..chat Me Up On Whatsapp 09063980 / Driver In Lagos / Qualified And Experienced Accountant Needed At INCAFAITH CONSULTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.