Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Mp3 Download : Otiz Rhymez – Flashy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mp3 Download : Otiz Rhymez – Flashy (174 Views)

Download Instrumental: Maleek Berry – Flashy (beat By Stj Beatz) / [music] So I Pray Ft Emarjay X Kuci Rhymez (m&m By Suger Boy) / DOWNLOAD MP3: WNF Ft Kelvin Rhymez — Radio Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Download : Otiz Rhymez – Flashy by joshysneh: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2020
Mp3 Download: Otiz Rhymez – Flashy

Otiz rhymez a versatile rapper has dropped one of his most anticipated and Luxurious song of the year titled “Flashy”.

According to the fast-rising rapper, he revealed “Flashy isn’t a song I made for my current situation now but it was made for the future because I know a lot will change after this release. Allow me to invite you into this made-up bubble of me becoming the next Rap-star, the door is wide open, just follow the lights!!”

According to sources and his previous stats, Otiz rhymez is definitely one of the artists you should place on your watchlist in 2020.

The song was written by Him and produced by Qualitybeatz

Download “Flashy” by Otiz Rhymez Below :

https://ilovegistblog.com.ng/2020/09/mp3-download-otiz-rhymez-flashy.html

(1) (Reply)

Download: Churchill – Who Go Help You • Mp3 • / Wizkid - "No Stress" / Young Nesky – Money Ft. Blexkon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.