Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters (35793 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Karleb(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
A father decided to spoil his daughters other people are now shouting on his matter?

This is a wake up call to all Nigerian parents.

Many of them could have made their wards lives better, but the moment their children have one N50, 000 job they'll seat back and expect the child to start taking care of them.

How about the unnecessary pressure to marry and succeed at all cost forcing many into internet fraud and early marriage?

Kudos to Otedola and other Nigerian parents taking proper care of their children.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2020
What of us that our father ran abroad with a woman and abandon us to fend for ourselves and struggle through school?

Make una dey put line for all these una talk o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Neddstark: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Funny, a matured man like Otedola uses his money to showcase luxury and attract ovation. What can I say, its his style. There are more richer people in Nigeria than Otedola. Their children are out there doing big things. Isn't it Adenuga's daughter you don'thear about that built a multi-storey apartment in Ikoyi. If na DJ Cuppy, instagram no go hear word.

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by riches4me(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2020
For the very first time I listened to this man.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by princepee: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
My father even on his sick bed kept reassuring me that he would pay my final year school fees and give me money for my project immediately he is discharged, sadly he was never discharged. I feel bad because I had payed my school fees and also gotten money for my project but I refused to tell him because i thought he was going to recover and give me the money. If I had known he won't make it I'll have told him that I've paid everything at least to give him peace of mind. Who otedola help.
that's a father with heart of gold..putting his children interest before any thing, am sure he would have gone to borrow if he didn't have it, had he came back alive.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by jude79(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
My father even on his sick bed kept reassuring me that he would pay my final year school fees and give me money for my project immediately he is discharged, sadly he was never discharged. I feel bad because I had payed my school fees and also gotten money for my project but I refused to tell him because i thought he was going to recover and give me the money. If I had known he won't make it I'll have told him that I've paid everything at least to give him peace of mind. Who otedola help.

RIP to one of the most responsible father, may God console you for your loss.

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by urchcoded(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2020
princepee:
that's a father with heart of gold..putting his children interest before any thing, am sure he would have gone to borrow if he didn't have it, had he came back alive.
he did that a lot of times.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by true2god: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
You have a great father. May God bless him greatly after his reincarnation; he must eat the fruit of his labour.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by sukar886: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2020
My father trained me from primary to university, I think he has done alot for me, Ferrari or no Ferrari, doing well... ooin

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by landforeast(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2020
All hands are not equal and will never be equal. Some will be born poor and die rich, some will be born rich and die poor and some will be born rich and die rich. Which ever side you fall into.just appreciate your Creator and live a good life.

Meanwhile if you want to be richer in the nearest future make sure you invest in Real Estate. Check my Signature for more info on how to invest in Real Estate.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by kenodrill: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:

Don't you think your dad may 've survived if you had told him u' ve paid your fees and also have the money for your project? My humble thought though...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by urchcoded(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
kenodrill:

Don't you think your dad may 've survived if you had told him u' ve paid your fees and also have the money for your project? My humble thought though...
I already said I regret not telling him, it's been 7 months now sir. And I don't know if telling him would have made him survive I just know it would have made him less worried.

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by NaijaCover(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Olatunji1929: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Truth be told ,there are so many dead beat fathers...

Perhaps yours is one of them

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Zeromoney(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
I want to be this kind of father sha!
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by DennisEche(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Brandstudio01:
He've made his point
He has. CC GRAMMARNAZI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Food for thought angry

Insightful

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Yeah right

They actually gave birth to zombie kids

Chanting sai barber with a borrowed data...

They cant even afford fuel or electricity now
Chaiiā€¦ they have finnish helinues ooo

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Badonasty(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Me and this man may not agree on many issues but the guy dey talk sense...e no be like that junkie and wife beater

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by martineverest(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
u made my day

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Oladeji245(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Truth be told ,there are so many dead beat fathers...

this arindin akidanini again
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by solmus: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:

Sorry for your loss, don't blame yourself Everyone has an assigned time to leave the earth... Keep celebrating his memory through charitable deeds

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by bishop4life(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
God knows I had the best Dad I will ever need or deserve.

I may need a lot now but certainly not a Ferrari.

Dear Dad, if I have to choose again, you will still be my Father.

God bless every Dad including otedola.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Kenydisharp1985: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wise words Reno.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
I watched my momma pay all my bills at school and borrow from me just to go home.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by CheedyJ(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
who Is this one advising?mtcheew
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Tulsaguy: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin Reno makes sense for the very first. Bubu must hear this....
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Slynation(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Yeah right
They actually gave birth to zombie kids
Chanting sai barber with a borrowed data...
They cant even afford fuel or electricity now
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by bash8936: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
This one just think he has a voice concerning whatever is happening in naija Because some ipob miscreants are leading him on.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Awoo88: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
moralistic:
date deeper life girls... they are very easy to maintain... them be like KEKE NAPEP... 1000 naira can go a long way in the relationship... I rest my case
Na so you won take make progress?? Dem dey talk better things you dey talk who you fit date for 1k. Cheap article dey kill. Na your type dey always treat STD

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Honchoslim16(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

True talk.

Period!
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by SOPWriter: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
This is really touching.

Sorry about your loss.

God bless our fathers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$44.9m Wire Deals: Oyema To Be Investigated By EFCC, Sets Special Panel / 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.