Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters (35789 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by babyfaceafrica: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
kenodrill:

Don't you think your dad may 've survived if you had told him u' ve paid your fees and also have the money for your project? My humble thought though...
what will be will be.. Your assumptions was unnecessary.. Just say RIP and move on abegii

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by SmartyPants(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
kenodrill:

Don't you think your dad may 've survived if you had told him u' ve paid your fees and also have the money for your project? My humble thought though...

You can see that he said "he feels bad". Whats your own again?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by bhella10: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
The only time Reno and I are on the same page. My dad would have done much more. Shame on whoever doesn't see the sacrifice their fathers made for them.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Promise47(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
I love my parents both are Good sweet I will go any length for my parents dy did alot for me Thank you mummy and daddy I love you
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by bhella10: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
what will be will be.. Your assumptions was unnecessary.. Just say RIP and move on abegii
don't mind the itk
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Lexusgs430: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Make my baba buy me a real ferrari first nah ....... A pipe dream that would NEVER happen........... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by McAausim: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
moralistic:
date deeper life girls... they are very easy to maintain... them be like KEKE NAPEP... 1000 naira can go a long way in the relationship... I rest my case

True talk... cool

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by bunnae(f): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
I already said I regret not telling him, it's been 7 months now sir. And I don't know if telling him would have made him survive I just know it would have made him less worried.
Your school fees issue wasn't what caused him to depart. Don't mind that guy you quoted, if anything I'm sure your dad must have tried to fight death just to see that you are okay. Forgive yourself and move on. He was a good father. May he rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Sholaco: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lazy youths everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Denique(f): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
My father even on his sick bed kept reassuring me that he would pay my final year school fees and give me money for my project immediately he is discharged, sadly he was never discharged. I feel bad because I had payed my school fees and also gotten money for my project but I refused to tell him because i thought he was going to recover and give me the money. If I had known he won't make it I'll have told him that I've paid everything at least to give him peace of mind. Who otedola help.
So sorry for your loss...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by chinchonglee(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy
Some fathers actually spent almost 50% of their network to train their kids, reasonable advices like this will go into one ear and go our from the other.
Nigerian youths of today have very low cerebral capacity to analyze talks like this.
Pls which "NETWORK" did my parent spend
MTN or Airtel or Glo
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
In many families its the mothers that gave all to make their children something in life.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Truth be told ,there are so many dead beat fathers...

How about the non dead beat fathers.

I knw dead beat fathers who uses money to bribe their kids and family.. The kids dnt care, until dey bcome parents and realize dad no try 4 us sha.

Just appreciate ur pops even when he aint Otedola.

Otedola has done his part.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by LedRock: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
My father even on his sick bed kept reassuring me that he would pay my final year school fees and give me money for my project immediately he is discharged, sadly he was never discharged. I feel bad because I had payed my school fees and also gotten money for my project but I refused to tell him because i thought he was going to recover and give me the money. If I had known he won't make it I'll have told him that I've paid everything at least to give him peace of mind. Who otedola help.
Your post was good but you spoilt it with this part, what is the use?

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Oizee(f): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
eyya, may God console u

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by DexterousOne(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy
Some fathers actually spent almost 50% of their network to train their kids, reasonable advices like this will go into one ear and go our from the other.
Nigerian youths of today have very low cerebral capacity to analyze talks like this.

Unfortunately you are right
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by akure1stson: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
So sorry. may his Continue to Rest in peace.

I no what is meant to lost a good father, cos it happens to me. my dad is not just a good father but a good man.. I miss him so much

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by MrLacoste4: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simply d truth
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Dalby(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
saaphiere:
YOUR FATHER IS NOT LESS THAN FEMI OTEDOLA BECAUSE HE DID NOT BUY YOU A FERRARI.

Mr. Reno Omokri took to his IG page to react to Otedola's Ferrari gifts to his daughter.
In a video made by Reno, he advises Nigerians not to allowed Mr. Femi Otedola’s Ferrari gifts to his daughters diminish their fathers.
He said he was disappointed by a lot of Nigerian celebrities and other Nigerians who took to the social media to belittle their fathers and some saying that their kids would never go through what they went or are going through.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4FBOVyv7Yg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNOaAMj3DE/?hl=en

Why una dey worry una self

Those saying their kids will never suffer the way they did, Ferrari go produce plenty more. Time will tell...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Albertone(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
moralistic:
date deeper life girls... they are very easy to maintain... them be like KEKE NAPEP... 1000 naira can go a long way in the relationship... I rest my case

They are fond of saying "no kpekus till marriage".Make man die of konji ontop wetin undecided

Abuja babes(Maitama),Lagos babes(Lekki) and Port harcourt babes(Bonny) all the way!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by stevonics: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
you made me to cry. why?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by DexterousOne(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Neddstark:
Funny, a matured man like Otedola uses his money to showcase luxury and attract ovation. There are more richer people in Nigeria than Otedola. Their children are out there doing big things. Isn't it Adenuga's daughter you don'thear about that built a multi-storey apartment in Ikoyi. If na DJ Cuppy, instagram no go hear word.

What is this one saying now?
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by ogwoliun: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't want Ferrari but a Job that will preserve my dignity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by manunitedbabes: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
if you are comparing your father first of all ask where is his stand before? Is he a politician? or what?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Eteka1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
Your father was a great man. May his soul rest in the Bossom of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by LedRock: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chii59:
In many families its the mothers that gave all to make their children something in life.
This one don start to talk rubbish again grin
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Laggatumuch(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
ayobamiJR:
I watched my momma pay all my bills at school and borrow from me just to go home.
Same with me , my dad abandoned us and rejected me as his son. My mum was my dad and my mum.
She gave me her 100% and was even into debts, but today God has turned my story around and I am making her proud each day that passes by.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Promise47(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
ogwoliun:
I don't want Ferrari but a Job that will preserve my dignity.
God will give more than what you expect in Jesus name Amen
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by kenodrill: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
SmartyPants:

You can see that he said "he feels bad". Whats your own again?

He has responded to my mention responsibly and amicably.try to be calming down madam.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Laggatumuch(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
LedRock:
This one don start to talk rubbish again grin
He no talk lie am a living example

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Mars16(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
True talk by Reno, appreciate your parents for all the sacrifices they've made.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
bunnae:

Your school fees issue wasn't what caused him to depart. Don't mind that guy you quoted, if anything I'm sure your dad must have tried to fight death just to see that you are okay. Forgive yourself and move on. He was a good father. May he rest in peace.
Did iLegend later made you his girlfriend after you helped him to abuse me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$44.9m Wire Deals: Oyema To Be Investigated By EFCC, Sets Special Panel / 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.