Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters (35785 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by LikeAking: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
onyechez:

To be frank the truth is the truth like it or not, your background matters, it gives you an edge over others, they're so many generational transfer of wealth from parents to offspring even if America, you can find out, for example trump father gave him a huge support in capital for his business, trump had nothing, trump business failed at some point he used his father's /family good will to get huge loans from the bank to rise up again, today Donald trump is a billionaire!!! Now tell me how many middle class /poor people from America got such access like trump? They're so many examples of wealthy white Americans like trump with such opportunities, You won't understand what I am talking about until u get there.

Pls dont listen to policticains.
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Kaycethesage(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2020
moralistic:
date deeper life girls... they are very easy to maintain... them be like KEKE NAPEP... 1000 naira can go a long way in the relationship... I rest my case
No be all of them oooo
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Mypeople2(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Karleb:
A father decided to spoil his daughters other people are now shouting on his matter?

This is a wake up call to all Nigerian parents.

Many of them could have made their wards lives better, but the moment their children have one N50, 000 job they'll seat back and expect the child to start taking care of them.

How about the unnecessary pressure to marry and succeed at all cost forcing many into internet fraud and early marriage?

Kudos to Otedola and other Nigerian parents taking proper care of their children.
it is because the parents are not well to do.N50000 work is no job.It is just to keep one from begging on the street and give some persons recharge cards.Those parents are asking from their children because they are not able to work any more .
See, it is not easy to educate a child.Let them benefit from labour.N50000 work, how much can one give to the parents for struggling to pay our school fees that we are complaining ? It is not easy to be a parent .Let us wait and see what you will people for your chilldren .Life na turn by turn, it will soon get yo your turn .
Honestly I don't like this idea of a father doing something for his child and they will announce it
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by gidado14(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2020
saaphiere:
YOUR FATHER IS NOT LESS THAN FEMI OTEDOLA BECAUSE HE DID NOT BUY YOU A FERRARI.

Mr. Reno Omokri took to his IG page to react to Otedola's Ferrari gifts to his daughter.
In a video made by Reno, he advises Nigerians not to allowed Mr. Femi Otedola’s Ferrari gifts to his daughters diminish their fathers.
He said he was disappointed by a lot of Nigerian celebrities and other Nigerians who took to the social media to belittle their fathers and some saying that their kids would never go through what they went or are going through.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4FBOVyv7Yg

Run away theif come back na

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNOaAMj3DE/?hl=en

Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Nuttella:
You must be Yoruba

sure!

are you?
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thiwalade:

sure!

are you?
No. But my Yoruba friends do say this
Re: Reno Omokri Speaks On Otedola Buying Ferrari For His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nuttella:
No. But my Yoruba friends do say this

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$44.9m Wire Deals: Oyema To Be Investigated By EFCC, Sets Special Panel / 86FB Accuses Flutterwave Of Freezing Its Funds Maliciously / Is Ice Block Production And Selling Business Really Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.