Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) (50074 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
JaneYave:
All na scam,everybody wa make name 4 Erica matter but na her welcome them sha.Prince said a strong NO to all these fake helpers.
Hmmm...
The other day, some foolish fools were donating better dollars to her, today, another rich fool is giving her 1M naira with a promised trip to Dubai.
I wonder the kind 0f jazz Erica took to BBN house. Even though the jazz couldn't help her to win the BBN money, but it has played on some stupid Nigerians to show her undeserved sympathy and make her gain undue popularity.
Indeed, Nigeria has a lot of fools with money.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by webizone(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
peterantai:
I don't understand how I will give someone something and be so open to the world about it even the chat and the debit alert. It not necessary at all

Guy, it's like a CV for future catches.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
lol. He wants to fvck her. Simple!
How can girl Bleep anoda girl? Bob is a girl
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
What level of fuckery is this?
Indeed the end times are near..

Since I was born, in this 19th year of my life the Verse "What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul" has never been this Real to me.

We shall overcome.
Face your own life. Face your salvation
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by eyinjuege: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
JaneYave:
All na scam,everybody wa make name 4 Erica matter but na her welcome them sha.Prince said a strong NO to all these fake helpers.

Bobrisky doesn't need Erica's name to trend. Far from it. Bob herself is the Queen of trends.
She is the trend herself.
He has made a very strong brand from cross dressing.
I know I'm interchanging between she/he, but what de heck?
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Thazard(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rgade:
I hope it's not stereo like what the Dubai based clout chasing Agbo seller promised the smelly potakult last doghtar. cheesy

cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
adam4success:
send me mail
If na man now, you no go reason am. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
younglekky19:

Bobrisky go Bleep Erica hard
Bob does guys and not women. Una no wise for this naija

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Trimque2k1:
Funny thing is, bobrisky father's house says a lot about this boy girl...
Erica has been to places, but you see ur fada thats yet to enter economy flight b4 should have had this as his birthday gift...I give it to Linda ikeji that one dey ball her dad wella
His fada does not want his money
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
joxxy01:
abeg which work this idiot dey do?
Idiot? But if you see her face to face, you go lick him asss. Una can misyarn. Bob can buy you and sell you off. Focus on ur hustle
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by tomdon(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Omo I like this bob risky oo
She is too true to course
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Midekin(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Laycon wouldn't need this kind of favour. His favour will be based on merit. May d God of bobrisky never locate Laycon.
saphiere:
Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky after fulfilling her promise to the BBN season 5 disqualified housemate Erica by crediting her bank account with the sum of N1,000,000.00 has made another promise to Erica. This time around, Bobrisky promised to sponsor Erica to Dubai with first class cabinet ticket 'Emirate flight' to spent five days in Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpAv2wpEzMc

Here is the proof of payment of the sum of N1m.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFM_qm9jBeI/?hl=en
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Midekin(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Raise ur voice more Mr. Hype man. So Bob has already bought ur own generation for u to know Bobrisky audio net worth.
anastasius:

Idiot? But if you see her face to face, you go lick him asss. Una can misyarn. Bob can buy you and sell you off. Focus on ur hustle
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
dem done initiate Erica into dem club, bob is risky, king tonto let are all card carrying members
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by emfem(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Stupid idiot promoting useless character. Bird of the same feather fluck together.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by dvine2020: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
gentlegenius:

Hmmm...
The other day, some foolish fools were donating better dollars to her, today, another rich fool is giving her 1M naira with a promised trip to Dubai.
I wonder the kind 0f jazz Erica took to BBN house. Even though the jazz couldn't help her to win the BBN money, but it has played on some stupid Nigerians to show her undeserved sympathy and make her gain undue popularity.
Indeed, Nigeria has a lot of fools with money.
Kai, the matter pain u well well. Wish people well and face front.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by earnit3: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
anastasius:

Face your own life. Face your salvation

Okay
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by romunu(m): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
See boiling for Erica,
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Midekin:
Raise ur voice more Mr. Hype man. So Bob has already bought ur own generation for u to know Bobrisky audio net worth.
Guy, carry your badbelle comot
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Aboks(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
younglekky19:

Bobrisky go Bleep Erica hard

Na so
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Shalommy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Adaobi want to dig that babe.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Bar1941(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Yes look feminine in the face than Erica but any other things about him are all real muscles

grin
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
aigbokiejohnson:
Birds of a feather flock together. Why not spend that on the needy who can hardly feed a square meal?

I tire oo
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by younglekky19: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
anastasius:

Bob does guys and not women. Una no wise for this naija

Hmm

Those it mean she has a pussy?

Is Bobrisky now a female?
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Udeyhere: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
i can only see the devil talking with promises that demands some thing in returns.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by EMMY76: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
saphiere:
Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky after fulfilling her promise to the BBN season 5 disqualified housemate Erica by crediting her bank account with the sum of N1,000,000.00 has made another promise to Erica. This time around, Bobrisky promised to sponsor Erica to Dubai with first class cabinet ticket 'Emirate flight' to spent five days in Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpAv2wpEzMc

Here is the proof of payment of the sum of N1m.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFM_qm9jBeI/?hl=en

Know how u receive gifts from strange people like these the devil have no free gifts for anyone.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by PrettyNengiBBN: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by johnboscow: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
PM me on @Johnboscow1 on telegram for your loading and b^nk logs.
Come BTC ready.
Escrow accepted. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Studio247: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
We are not surprise !!!
Jaruma ones gave us audio lamba
Same way sometime ago
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by Buckerooxx: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) by hylyne(m): 4:33am On Sep 18, 2020
saphiere:
Scam? He just gave Erica N1m. Dubai is cheap to go so this won't hurt his pocket.

Did you just HE? I thought it's a SHE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / How To Make A Girl Call You / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.