Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts (39364 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawa oo. Wetin person no go read for internet undecided
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by bobokeshington: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Cpraxis(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is not good
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by LordKO(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you've good intention, wine and dine closely with an opportunist - be it a disingenuous or haughty one - at your peril.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by mayorkent(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Omo , the things I read about marriage daily here day make me fear the matter oh..
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Docodes(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hh
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Kobicove(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have never heard of this guy before?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
That thing called marriage is gradually becoming extinct angry

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Toks2008(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Birdeyeview:
Imagine spending your entire life protecting your child from the beasts that lie beyond the walls of your fortress only to find out one day that she has been molested at the hands of those monsters within.
Although there are two side to every story, but this is so absurd to fathom

There are actually 3 sides to the story of any marital fiasco.

His side

Her side

The truth.

The irony is that people hardly ever hear the third side of the story but only the two will know...

This is why I don't involve myself too much in settling matrimonial wahala
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by NedvedGraphix(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
I just come to read comments.....I no know why most society marriage dey always get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Abusadiq01(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
How? Why? when? where? did u enjoy d tin?

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by na2016: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have Come to Understand that for a Home to be Successfully,

Money is Good, But it does not Guarantee a Good Home

Beauty and Handsomeness is Wonderful but does not Guarantee a Happy Home

Fantastic Job is Great but it does equate a Fantastic Home..

Having Kids is Great but it does Give a Great Home..

If you Desire a Great Home you both Must be Conciously Connected to God Almighty, the one who Created the Marriage Institution.

If you Desire a Great Home! You Both Must Conciously adhere to the Principles Given by the Creator of the Marriage Institution..

May God Heal our Homes

This is not primary thing for a good home oo. Stop being overly religious oo. Else pastors and pastor (mrs) wouldn't be having devoce.
What you need for a good home is a conscious effort by both parties to have a good home.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by bigiyaro(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
That is it o....bros, when the devil is too busy directing Fulani herdsmen, he will just send you woman.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Agboki:
Nothing I no go read sad sad women strong bt d way d man take weak 4 d video d story fit b true.

She might be lying, never trust a woman. Never never ever. I was a victim. In the Uk, you see them forming things to bring you down. Women are God’s creature he really made
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Omihanifa: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
The guy is a fool undecided

It's obvious that lady is a slut

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by ednut1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Scorned bitter woman
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by ire803386: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
This guy is a nightlife king meaning he has access to numerous girls, so na him pikin come remain? Except for ritual purpose sha

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
lordm:
As beautiful ad she is, he still wasn't satisfied

When has a woman's beauty ever been enough for any man??! Even the sexiest and most sexually satisfying woman will eventually bore most men!

A man is either inherently disciplined, morally principled, and faithful, or nothing!!! No physical attribute or allure will be enough to tame a degenerate... Nothing but psychological and self help!!!

Women need to acknowledge and understand this basic thing, before being swept away by emotions! Same for men!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Karemarealty288(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
The truth will come out very eventually.
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Agboki: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

She might be lying, never trust a woman. Never never ever. I was a victim. In the Uk, you see them forming things to bring you down. Women are God’s creature he really made

Na same tin we still dey take I say e fit b true.
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by hamzeiy: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
The last person to believe is a pained woman. She would say or do any thing
to bring you down

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by adeniyi997: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oh my God. 5months. Kai
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Yankee101: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
When your husband name na King Lascatter and your wife na Ododo Yankee Dudu, how you go expect decency? How?

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have Come to Understand that for a Home to be Successfully,

Money is Good, But it does not Guarantee a Good Home

Beauty and Handsomeness is Wonderful but does not Guarantee a Happy Home

Fantastic Job is Great but it does equate a Fantastic Home..

Having Kids is Great but it does Give a Great Home..

If you Desire a Great Home you both Must be Conciously Connected to God Almighty, the one who Created the Marriage Institution.

If you Desire a Great Home! You Both Must Conciously adhere to the Principles Given by the Creator of the Marriage Institution..

May God Heal our Homes

stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Dejeezi: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
never marry for class, and all what "they" society pride themselves on. fine your purpose in life, and marry someone who has the same purpose as yours. or who is willing to help you achieve them.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by bukatyne(f): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
His side, Her side, the truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by UDUJ(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
And you people believe this story? Are you guys this dumb? A grown able bodied man that's rich and can get any lady he wants will put his dick in a baby's mouth? shocked

I know only the dumb gullible ones will believe this horse shit

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
What kinda woman knows or suspects her baby of just 5 months is being defiled and doesn't take immediate action??! What kinda mother??!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Newboss(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
It's a lie.

A scorned woman would say anything to get back at you. Absolutely anything. Take note

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo) / Lagos Police Inspector Rapes Undergraduate, Threatens Suicide / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.