Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help: Constant Headache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Constant Headache (765 Views)

Constant Headache Pls Help My Fiancée / Get Permanent Solutions To High Blood Pressure And Constant Headache / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Constant Headache by pek(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello doctors in the house and everyone else reading. I urgently need help with this constant headache I am having. It can be so severe at times. It may last hours or days rendering me useless those periods. I have gone to the hospital and they did two tests ie blood and sugar level. Everything is normal. I have taken some drugs but no improvement. Please help.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Constant Headache by Olupristine(f): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good to know, thanks
Re: Help: Constant Headache by johhbekeboh09: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
pek:
Hello doctors in the house and everyone else reading. I urgently need help with this constant headache I am having. It can be so severe at times. It may last hours or days rendering me useless those periods. I have gone to the hospital and they did two tests ie blood and sugar level. Everything is normal. I have taken some drugs but no improvement. Please help.

Run HBV test
Re: Help: Constant Headache by Healthyway15: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello, sorry about your condition... Proper evaluation of any health condition is only done when a detailed description about how one feels, is made. Headaches could be caused by many underlying health condition.

Since when have you been suffering from it? Did the doctors mention anything like migraine headache? What have you taken concerning it? Giving a detailed description of everything really helps in the proper diagnosis and treatment of the condition.

You might actually be suffering from migraine headache, so it's advisable that you check the link below to learn about Migraine headache and the proper recommendation for the desired results.

https://www.nairaland.com/5573574/looking-lasting-solution-migraine-headache

Nothing Beats Sound Health!
Re: Help: Constant Headache by Healthyway15: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
pek:

Hello, sorry about your condition... Proper evaluation of any health condition is only done when a detailed description about how one feels, is made. Headaches could be caused by many underlying health condition.

Since when have you been suffering from it? Did the doctors mention anything like migraine headache? What have you taken concerning it? Giving a detailed description of everything really helps in the proper diagnosis and treatment of the condition.

You might actually be suffering from migraine headache, so it's advisable that you check the link below to learn about Migraine headache and the proper recommendation for the desired results.

Re: Help: Constant Headache by oluwaseun8(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Check ur Blood pressure
Re: Help: Constant Headache by pek(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Healthyway15:

Migraine was ruled out. Reason been that the headache is not at a spot. And those other symptoms are not present.
Re: Help: Constant Headache by pek(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
oluwaseun8:
Check ur Blood pressure
Done. Normal
Re: Help: Constant Headache by Solowsky(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
try going to the hospital to flush ur system, it is a sign of chronic typhoid, I once happened to me, took a lot of pain killer drugs but all to no avail, but after my system was flushed I got better since that, I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Help: Constant Headache by Healthyway15: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2020
pek:
Migraine was ruled out. Reason been that the headache is not at a spot. And those other symptoms are not present.

You may go for overall body check up as the headache might be caused by a certain underlying health condition. Or you should can check for Tension-type headache.
Re: Help: Constant Headache by RSS18: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
I used to believe in science a lot till I got inflicted with this condition. You will soon find out that doctors are exactly like car mechanics or even worse. They are clueless. They will tell you the name of the disease and give you diagnosis but that’s it. If you have good health cherish it. Doctors are lies. Also, no doctor will tell you he/she cannot help you. If you have money to pay, they are ready to collect. NO MACHINE IN THIS WORLD CAN SEE PAIN. ponder on these words.
Re: Help: Constant Headache by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
pek:

Guy you emailed me.... Xup
Re: Help: Constant Headache by pek(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Guy you emailed me.... Xup
A cousin is having issues with sokoloan. You made a comment on how to do damage control.
Re: Help: Constant Headache by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
pek:
A cousin is having issues with sokoloan. You made a comment on how to do damage control.

Okay, yea that, he can send a bulk sms and tell all his contacts that his sim and personal information have been compromised and the hackers are demanding that he gives them a certain amount to undo it... if not, they would call and text all his contacts lying that he took loan from them..

He can also add that, he has reported the number to the police and none of them(his contacts) should listen or give the scammers any money...
Re: Help: Constant Headache by shege45: 1:10am On Jul 29, 2021
pek:
oga Nigerian hospital no dey pass malaria n typhoid. Go and do a CT or Mri scan
Re: Help: Constant Headache by oluwaVaz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Howfr ...have you finally recorver from the headache? Cuz am having this constant headache for weeks now

(1) (Reply)

How To Stick To A Healthy Diet For A Long Time? / Full Body Workout At Home / Scientific Breakthrough,AS + AS genotype Couples Can Now Have A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.