Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Do I Invite Her To My Room? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Invite Her To My Room? (4121 Views)

Should I Invite Her Over / What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / What If You Invite Her Over To Pass The Night And She Died In Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you read through my previous thread you'll realize I was disappointed and embarrassed by a certain lesbian bitch.
Well it was a blessing in disguise, cos while waiting for the lesbian bitcch, I came across an old friend of mine that was passing by, we lost contact and she was so happy to see me, we used to be just platonic friends and nothing more, she's 26 now, she's into a business of hers, she's now comfortable though she's still with her parents.
Now we exchanged contacts and got reunited again.
I observed that she's now more curvier, has added lots of flesh and more beautiful than she was when we were friends, yesterday when I met her she was with a luggage which she dropped while we were talking, as she was about to depart she bent over to pick up her luggage and I observed how her breasts popped out and my eyes were so fastened on those two nice titties that have grown so big of recent.
Can't seem to get her off my mind now, as I don't want to be friend-zoned, of course she wouldn't friend-zone me due to the way she was so excited to see me and also was aware of a huge progress on my career lately.
Now the help I need from you nairalanders is to give me hints on how to invite her to my apartment, I don't want a sit out or outside date, I need her to pay me a visit in my room.
She's somewhat classy and gorgeous and it ain't gonna be that easy for her to just pay me a visit cos she also got some dignity so I need sugar coating words.
I don't want to ask her to come directly, I need trickish or sweet enticing words I can tell her so she could oblige.
Please help.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
What's your problem this guy??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fornication will end your life!!!

Seek the face of the Lord today!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
What's your problem this guy??

is this the advise?
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness98:
Fornication will end your life!!!

Seek the face of the Lord today!!
where did you see fornication in the post?
Your eyes well so?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Uncle93(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
If you read through my previous thread you'll realize I was disappointed and embarrassed by a certain lesbian bitch.
Well it was a blessing in disguise, cos while waiting for the lesbian bitcch, I came across an old friend of mine that was passing by, we lost contact and she was so happy to see me, we used to be just platonic friends and nothing more, she's 26 now, she's into a business of hers, she's now comfortable though she's still with her parents.
I observed that she's now more curvier, has added lots of flesh and more beautiful than she was when we were friends, yesterday when I met her she was with a luggage which she dropped while we were talking, as she was about to depart she bent over to pick up her luggage and I observed how her breasts popped out and my eyes were so fastened on those two nice titties that have grown so big of recent.
Can't seem to get her off my mind now, as I don't want to be friend-zoned, of course she wouldn't friend-zone me due to the way she was so excited to see me and also was aware of a huge progress on my career lately.
Now the help I need from you nairalanders is to give me hints on how to invite her to my apartment, I don't want a sit out or outside date, I need her to pay me a visit in my room.
She's somewhat classy and gorgeous and it ain't gonna be that easy for her to just pay me a visit cos she also got some dignity so I need sugar coating words.
I don't want to ask her to come directly, I need trickish or sweet enticing words I can tell her so she could oblige.
Please help.

You sha wan use ur prick injure innocent people daughter for this life ehn .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
where did you see fornication in the post?
Your eyes well so?
If You Keep Lusting After Her, You Will Truncate Your Bright Destiny!!!
Death Awaits Those Who Takes Joy In Sin!! Repent!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:

is this the advise?
Call her then tell her plainly that you want to Bleep her.. then prepare to create another thread on embarrassment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness98:

If You Keep Lusting After Her, You Will Truncate Your Bright Destiny!!!
[s]Death Awaits Those Who Takes Joy In Sin!! Repent!!!![/i]
[/s] erroneous preaching obviously you're a baby Christian or a troll cos you're totally way off it
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by shedy03(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Start with the "sit out or outside date". One step at a time, till she land in ur bed. That's what u want, right. Oloshoooo.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Bigflamie(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Pay you a visit in your room? A room? wtf. Dude up your game and get your self a nice apartment, stop doing room bs.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by JasperVII(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
You invite her to your place by inviting her to your place
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin
Pay you a visit in your room? A room? wtf. Dude up your game and get your self a nice apartment, stop doing room bs.
it's actually a self con and I'm contented with that as a single guy cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Franktom247(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
You again brother na so the konji be or you want to be the new minister of women affairs

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
you are a sex stalker!
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Franktom247:
You again brother na so the konji be or you want to be the new minister of women affairs

baralatie:
you are a sex stalker!
I dey annual leave oh my guy, house just tire person angry
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:

I dey annual leave oh my guy, house just tire person angry
you are sex stalking women!
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Invite her over tell her that you have a good business proposal.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by baralatie(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Invite her over tell her that you have a good business proposal.
remember the story of tamah, Ammon and Absalom in the bible

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
Please help.
hwf
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
baralatie:
I don't know. I don't find delight in reading the old testament
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by mosdii(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
We should advise you on how to invite her to your room because we be Uber drivers abi wetin?

After advising you on this one, you will now seek for advice on how to take her clothes off, her underwear and how to pry between her legs and make her reach orgasm abi?

Spits

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Account2Many: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
baralatie:
I'm actually looking for the biblical jonadab as friends, take your morality to religion section bro.
Maysoncares you're on point cool
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Privatepart00: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
@Account2many is obvious you haven’t learned anything yet.
You don’t know how to invite a girl to your place .
She’s too classy , gorgeous etc
Wonder why some guys hype this girls so much
The way you placed her on a top is the way it will be hard for you to reach

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Norman4real(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
The fact that you're thinking too highly of her shows that you're starting off in a losing position.
Best approach is to directly ask her to come visit you, don't play around it with silly reasons. But before you do make it clear that you found her to be very attractive. She doesn't have to say if she has any interest in you too coz at that moment she already knows where your interests lie. If she comes be sure not to ask her for sex on the first visit(unless she gives you serious hints that she's interested) grin save that for the next time.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Harrykn: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Snr bros, we don taya for ur mata patata. Is this the path u want us to follow?
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Vyzz: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

Brother man u ain't knacking shingbai....
Honey bastard grin
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by talktrue1234: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
You better live girls that you are not so sure alone for the sake of your sanity, I know you are bored and lonely, you are not alone just go and download tinder babes are plenty there waiting for you
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oh he is sex starved! That explains a lot.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by dorin27(f): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
cheesy
mosdii:
We should advise you on how to invite her to your room because we be Uber drivers abi wetin?

After advising you on this one, you will now seek for advice on how to take her clothes off, her underwear and how to pry between her legs and make her reach orgasm abi?

Spits
cheesy cheesy cheesy crazy comments everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Tonyspecial(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Take her out first,

Secondly, invite her
to come and cook 4
u any food that she
can cook very well

Thirdly, thank me later.
Re: How Do I Invite Her To My Room? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are All Fúcking Useless! No Exception! (Fvcking goddamn hoes!) / This Girl Is Getting Emotionally Attached To Me / She's My Best Friend's Elder Sister: Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.