Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (530 Views)

As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient? / 71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Sirmwill: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: . by Semimi: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jesus is Lord shocked shocked
Me that i thought sweeping the whole compound was extreme

OP, that your friend visited the spirit world when he slept grin

1 Like

Re: . by donbachi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Climbed pawpaw tree..begin chop unripe pawpaw.
Re: . by Enudapan: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated (hope u know?)
Yeah
It boost confidence while bombing
Nd gives better oti as an odogwu
Re: . by illicit(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
donbachi:
Climbed pawpaw tree..begin chop unripe pawpaw.

grin
Re: . by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
cool

I remember way back in my college days.. My bestie & I we take meth at least twice a week. One day, we got a good stuff. It was a grade A kiss.. Daaamn that was super sweet kiss kiss

That day, We hit 2 packs instead of 1. My bestie started to sweat and she became hyper. I have to follow her coz i'm worried she might pass out grin. Oh dear lord, she started counting the ants ooo undecided She also collecting the gmelina fruit & she kept telling me it was a diamond grin

I prefer meth than weeds any day. It keeps my brain alert & functional wink
Re: . by Vyzz: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sirmwill:
For me,it was a friend.He took three sachets of Tramadol all at once and gbam!,it started.He entered the house,packed everything that looked like cloth including his parents and siblings' clothes(sadly,no one was around) curtains,foot mats,and washed everything and then spread everything under the sun.Even as the clothes line was completely occupied,he spread the rest on the floor all over the compound.When all of the cloths were dry,he painstakingly ironed everything neatly.
My people,After ironing,he went to rewash everything again cry
It was while rewashing he slept off and fell into the large basin he was using to wash.
That was how he slept inside soap water for four days.It was me that came to wake him up in his house cheesy...
It was a serious thing oo cheesy
Feel free to share yours
#No to drugs

Cc: Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Dominique

Op easy jeje... Take it slow grin
Four days... cheesy

Is he a fish

Slept inside soap water for

(1) (Reply)

Free: How To Whiten Your Teeth And Get Rid Of Tartar / Taking My Astrazeneca Vaccine Now / TRYING TO CONCIEVE? Then use this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.