Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Broke Guys That Get Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys That Get Girls (6370 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
Okie dokey. Well i asked all of those because u read pidgin well nd i was surprised. Though i had a notch u could be one of knuckle headed boys parading around with a white woman's profile.

Lol yeah I've been accused of being a naija man alot of timesgrin
Beats me y they would think that.
Yeah my man taught me pidgin n I learned alot on here. Is y I like the forum.
Lol I learned konji on here n mentioned it to my man he was like who taught U that!?

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Silentgroper(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol yeah I've been accused of being a naija man alot of timesgrin
Beats me y they would think that.
Yeah my man taught me pidgin n I learned alot on here. Is y I like the forum.
Lol I learned konji on here n mentioned it to my man he was like who taught U that!?
Cool. But brace up, you'd still get lot more. Nl fbi(s) hasnt really got ur time but i bet u're probably being watched. Is ur man an aussie or nigerian

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by 444crop: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
All these artisans and the kind endowments wey dem dey tie for waist...even one mechanic for my house, every night na gbim! Gbim! Gbim! Bq wall go dey crack with vibration...different gals oooo... Even some top personalities sef...tho most of them na abandoned projects sha
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
Cool. But brace up, you'd still get lot more. Nl fbi(s) hasnt really got ur time but i bet u're probably being watched. Is ur man an aussie or nigerian

Being watched for what?

Na my man is Igbo.
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Silentgroper:

He's in naija tho for now
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by millionboi2: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
BornSnner9:
The girls don't know what they want..

Haven't you heard the saying "girls have fish brain"??

Mind you.. just because you haven't seen them stand in the road at night.. don't mean they are different
God bless u

Sense is far from OP
He is either a kid or ignorance to have written this.

He doesn't know that dos type are d ones u got to know thy are prostitutes after tie knot with them.

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Silentgroper:

N yeah someone must be watching every little thing I comment too. I've had eight bans in two days n two the day before that. The first ones was fair enough but all the rest was ridiculous I hadn't said anything wrong. One comment was just a lol.
Who bans ppl on here? Each time I just email the supermods n they fix it quickly tho
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by kingscare1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Ah I been on here over two years close to three I think.
Sometimes I don't come online for months tho.
Na haven't been to naija yet. I was supposed to have been there last month to see my man but all these travel bans cos of the virus has it on hold unfortunately.

Hi, are you in Australia? This is very important, I really need to talk with you about something, if you don't mind! Not anything relationship.
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Silentgroper(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

N yeah someone must be watching every little thing I comment too. I've had eight bans in two days n two the day before that. The first ones was fair enough but all the rest was ridiculous I hadn't said anything wrong. One comment was just a lol.
Who bans ppl on here? Each time I just email the supermods n they fix it quickly tho
christ!!!. I get alot of those too. I once got banned 4 bullying cause i referred to a girl as baby girl.
but your case lol.8 bans in 2 days. The anti spam bot might have a thing 4 u. Lol.
how did u gt to meet your naija man
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by kingscare1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

I need your attention!!! Very important to me.
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by hollarunji08(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Broke and girls are running after him??
The equation is simple now, the money he suppose to have, he don use amh gat babes wey dey run after him

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
kingscare1:

Yo wassup
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by denvers: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

I used to think ban was an automated thing by using some adulterated words. Maybe it's not
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
kingscare1:

Hi, are you in Australia? This is very important, I really need to talk with you about something, if you don't mind! Not anything relationship.

Yeah I'm in Tasmania Australia
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
denvers:

I used to think ban was an automated thing by using some adulterated words. Maybe it's not
Na can't be cos I only wrote lol on one thing I got banned for n the others nothing offensive or bad language or anything at all wrong. So I dnt understand it
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by benzene00: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
kingscare1:

baba when Hussle for green cardgrin
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Davilley09:

But there has to be something you did for her to knack you the first time

It's not necessary a girl came to visit me with her tfair and we had sex the first night she came. I only gave her tfair when she was goin. If u are good in bed she will come back for more
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by fati2001(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
benzene00:

baba when Hussle for green cardgrin
so person no fit talk to foreigners in peace again.

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by benzene00: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:
so person no fit talk to foreigners in peace again.
crawl back to your hole hoe!!

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by fati2001(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
benzene00:

crawl back to your hole hoe!!
it so painful to see and hear a child describing his moderfuckin mama to the spotlight.
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by benzene00: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:

it so painful to see and hear a child describing his moderfuckin mama to the spotlight.
just checked your profile pics

hoe!! Don't know which one is you,
but three of you lots looks like the typical hausa almajiri hungry looking abokís

you don't deserve My attention,go and hawk kunu or something biatch!
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by fati2001(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
benzene00:

just checked your profile pics

hoe!! Don't know which one is you,
but three of you lots looks like the typical hausa almajiri hungry looking abokís

you don't deserve My attention,go and hawk kunu or something biatch!
said by a offspring gotten from an expired sperm with combination of infected ova.
you can shift your FUCKI attention to fools and cowards like you!
just get lost, you don't have anything to say!
by the way I'm grateful for checking my profile.... while others are begging for it, I get it freely without stress. to see how stupidity have consumed you.
boring who're
everything you are saying goes straight to the trashy items.
I'm better than those who hide their identity because their tribes commit the worst crime.
.proud to be Aboki and almajiri is acceptable .
selling nunu to make money = not Lik ur fuckin cracked ass sisters sleeping around with any dick for cheap cent to buy chewing gum

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by benzene00: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:

said by a offspring gotten from an expired sperm with combination of infected ova.
you can shift your FUCKI attention to fools and cowards like you!
just get lost, you don't have anything to say!
by the way I'm grateful for checking my profile.... while others are begging for it, I get it freely without stress. to see how stupidity have consumed you.
boring who're

Go and hawk kunu

dumb abokí
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Amethyst111(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
BornSnner9:
The girls don't know what they want..

[s][/s]Haven't you heard the saying "girls have fish brain"?[s][/s]
Please speak for your girlfriends and side chicks only. angry angry
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by fati2001(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
benzene00:

Go and hawk kunu
dumb abokí
lame! Pls com up with more.
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
drake99:
in nairaland, almost all the guys screams money money money, more money and more... is what you need to get the girls

there's this plumber in the compound, this guy is just average in looks and very broke, compound people are tired of separating fights for women fighting over him

the one that happened this morning pushed me to open this thread, one spent the night with him and the other one came this morning to eject the first one, they had serious confrontations which led to a fight

the guy in question pushed 2 of them outside and closed his door, and there's a rumor that bringing different women to the house Is the reason his uncle he was staying with ejected him

mind you, this girls are not prostitutes, and they are the ones doing the spending on him, as we hear one of them saying after all she did for him

since almost all the guys here believe you need money to have girls running after you, what about the broke guys getting them girls

because almost each of every one of you know a certain broke guy that gets the girls

grin

Shugavee:
So a lady talked abt sex n said it cant keep a guy i wont speak 4 men but hell yeah sex can keep a woman!!! Sex is the only thing that can make a woman stick to a broke nigga praying he will make it one day!! Sucking my pussy till i cum, f*cking me hard n smacking my ass etc!! Hv a scrimp d*ck n no cash!! N watch how women run 4 their dear lives!! grin

grin https://www.nairaland.com/4332439/sex-keep-woman-ladies-dont

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
christ!!!. I get alot of those too. I once got banned 4 bullying cause i referred to a girl as baby girl.
but your case lol.8 bans in 2 days. The anti spam bot might have a thing 4 u. Lol.
how did u gt to meet your naija man

Lol I know n I been on here closer to three years now I think n not one ban before all this ever! It's weird suddenly I get overloaded with them lol. We met thru his bro on FB we was just friends at first and then turned out we had mutual friends here one whom is from naija n I lived really close to them n became friends with them.
And thru them n his bro we ended up in a relationship.
Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by benzene00: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:
lame! Pls com up with more.

run along almajiri!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.