Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture (297 Views)

Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Is it possible to stay indefinitely alive till rapture? Definitely yes.

Follow me as I show you how.

WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT DEATH

John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 11:26 An[b]d whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. [/b]Believest thou this?

In the first scripture above, Jesus said those who keeps his words will never taste death.The question we should ask is this : did he mean physical or spiritual death? He couldn't have meant spiritual death because all men were born spiritually dead. That is why there is need for being born again.

In the second scripture, Jesus said if a man is alive and believes in him he will never die.The question we should ask again is this: was Jesus talking about physical or spiritual death?Here again we see clearly for two reasons that he was talking about physical death.

1. He was exhorting someone whose brother had physically died.
2. He said he was the resurrection. He proved it by resurrecting Lazarus who had physically died. Moreover, only people who had physically died get resurrected. To resurrect means to bring back to physical life after experiencing physical death.

The above shows clearly that Jesus was talking about physical death.

WHAT PAUL SAID ABOUT DEATH

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The question we should ask again is this: is this referring to physical or spiritual death. The answer to that question is physical death for a number of reasons.

In order to see the first reason we must read down and see the scripture in context

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
2:12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
2:13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.
2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Verse fifteen tells us that the death referred to is the one for whose fear "men
are for their lifetime held in bondage."

This is talking clearly about physical death.Mankind is afraid of physica death and he is in fact in bondage to that fear.

The second reason why this refers to physical death is because Jesus never tasted spiritual death. Jesus is the Word of God that became a human being (John1:1). 1 Peter1:23 tells us that the Word of God " liveth and abideth forever". This means the word of God can never die.

I am aware that there is a school of thought that believes that Jesus died spiritually because he said in Mark15:34, "My God , my God, why has thou forsaken me?"

But the following scripture clearly tells us that Jesus never for a second stopped being good from the time of his birth up until he ascended to heaven.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh, preached unto the Gentiles and received into glory.

When God query Adam after he ate the forbidden fruit, Adam accused God of being the cause of his sin. Adam said it was the woman that God gave him that led him into sin (Genesis3:12).That was why God decided to take responsibility for the SIN of man. When Jesus Christ was born he was God in human flesh. He died as God, suffered as God, rose up from the dead as God, ascended into heaven as God. That was how God gave a final response to Adam's accusation.

We see then that Jesus never tasted spiritual death. He only tasted physical death.So, when the Bible says Jesus tasted death for every man, it was talking about physical death. The truth of the matter is this: No man need taste physical death again. Jesus already tasted it for every man just as he suffered for every man's sin. So, there is absolutely no reason for any man who has given his life to Christ to taste physical death again. You already have in you the resurrection and the life!

Before closing on this it is imperative for us to look at one other thing Paul said about death.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

This scripture does not apply to born again christians because it definitely does not apply to men who are alive when rapture occur. Those Christians will simply be transfigured.

WHY CHRISTIANS STILL DIE
Christians still die because of two main reasons.

1. Many are still subject to bondage due to the fear of physical death.

2. Most choose to die.

DEATH FOR CHRISTIANS IS A CHOICE

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
1:22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
1:24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
1:25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;

In the above scripture Paul treats death as a thing of choice. He stated that he could choose to stay alive for the sake of the brethren or die and be with the Lord in glory.

Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

The above scripture says a man who confesses death has chosen to die. If you
as a Christian believe and confess that you will die. You have gazetted yourself for death.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you have been blessed drop a comment to keep it afloat so that others can read it and be also blessed.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you have been blessed endeavour to drop a comment to keep it afloat so that others can read it and be also blessed.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Coming up next: HOW TO STAY INDEFINITELY ALIVE TILL RAPTURE
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by thesicilian: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2020

WHY CHRISTIANS STILL DIE

2. Most choose to die.
Are you talking about spiritual or physical, natural death? I can understand if you're talking about spiritual death, but if you actually meant natural death, I will beg to differ. Death is a stage that no man can bypass, except by divine intervention, not necessarily because one is a Christian or born again
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by illicit(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
You have a peculiar imagination
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by Karanka: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
OP,could you explain why non of the many disciples and apostles of Jesus and any other known early Christian is still alive till today? Did they all choose to die or never knew this your 'revelation'?
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
HOW TO STAY INDEFINITELY ALIVE

1.Understand that death is a spirit

Death is a spirit.lf the spirit called death does not kill you, you will never die.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The above scripture said Death went about killing people with death.

Once a person is marked for death, Death eventually kills him using one or more possible avenues.

If you confess death with your lips you mark yourself for death.

Do you remember how all of the first born in Egypt we're once marked for death?

Revelation 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

The above scripture tells of how it will be impossible for people to die at sometime during the great tribulation inspite of their desire to die because the spirit death was not allowed to kill them.

2. Understand that death is your servant

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

The above scripture point out that Death is meant to minister to you or serve you. You should die only when you choose to. And of you choose not to, so be it. Death should take orders from you. You should not be terrified of it

3. Understand that God's power can keep you fit and alive as long as you want.

Psalms 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

The above scripture says you determine how long you live. It is until you are satisfied. God's power will work until you are satisfied.

The following are examples of people who God's power kept fit and alive.

(a) Abraham
This was a man who could not have an erction because of aging (Romans 4:19). He ended up later fathering over five additional children from an additional wife and concubines. (Genesis 25:1-6).

(b) Moses
Bible says that at one hundred and twenty years his eyes were not dim neither we're his sexual powers abated. (Deuteronomy 34:7).

(c)Caleb
The Bible says that at about eighty years he was still strong enough for war.

4. Understand how to counter ageing

Scientist have found out that ageing is coded in the human body's DNA. This means the human body is destined to wear out and pack up. How does a Christian stop this? There are two basic ways to counter ageing.

(a) Eternal Life

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Here, we see scriptures contrasting death and eternal life telling us that the antidote for death is eternal life.

Eternal Life is the life of God. Every child of God has eternal life.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Confess often and often that you have Eternal Life and that that life is at work in your body countering ageing and keeping you fit and healthy.

(b) The indwelling Holy Spirit

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Here scriptures state that your mortal body can be kept alive by the indwelling Holy Spirit.

Confess often and often that the indwelling Holy Spirit constantly gives life to your mortal body and that your body is sustained by him.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
That's it. How to stay indefinitely alive.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you have been blessed kindly drop a comment to keep the thread afloat so that others can read and get blessed.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Karanka:
OP,could you explain why non of the many disciples and apostles of Jesus and any other known early Christian is still alive till today? Did they all choose to die or never knew this your 'revelation'?

The glories of heaven are great. Why stay in this corrupt world when you can enter into glory?

I already gave an example of Paul who chose to die because to him death is gain.

Heaven is not our final destination. Heaven is just a waiting room for people who die in Christ. People in heaven do not have bodies. They will receive a new body at rapture.

The final destination is the new earth where we will live forever in glorified human bodies.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Are you talking about spiritual or physical, natural death? I can understand if you're talking about spiritual death, but if you actually meant natural death, I will beg to differ. Death is a stage that no man can bypass, except by divine intervention, not necessarily because one is a Christian or born again

That's the point! There already exist a divine intervention that we can tap into.

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by Karanka: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
nencounter10:

The glories of heaven are great. Why stay in this corrupt world when you can enter into glory.

I already gave an example of Paul who chose to die because to him death is gain.

Heaven is not our final destination. Heaven is just a waiting room for people who die in Christ. People in heaven do not have bodies. They will receive a new body at rapture.

The final destination is the new earth where we will live forever in glorified human bodies.
In other words,all of them who had this revelation chose to die rather than staying alive to serve as proof to the future generation that it was indeed possible. Alright.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by TAGM(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Thanks MOG for this. The Lord bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by nencounter10: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Karanka:

In other words,all of them who had this revelation chose to die rather than staying alive to serve as proof to the future generation that it was indeed possible. Alright.

I chose to be positive about them.

Jesus already foretold how Peter would die.

At his meeting Jesus, Paul was told he would suffer for the Gospel. He definitely would choose to die

The word of God is there for everyone to study and get the truth from.

I am very excited to tell you that there right now exist an army of people who will stay alive for the future generations to see that Jesus already tasted death for all men.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
nencounter10:
Is it possible to stay indefinitely alive till rapture? Definitely yes. Follow me as I show you how.
WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT DEATH
John 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 11:26 An[b]d whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. [/b]Believest thou this?

In the first scripture above, Jesus said those who keeps his words will never taste death.The question we should ask is this : did he mean physical or spiritual death? He couldn't have meant spiritual death because all men were born spiritually dead. That is why there is need for being born again.
All men were born "spiritually dead" Where does that come from? undecided
nencounter10:
Is it possible to stay indefinitely alive till rapture? Definitely yes. Follow me as I show you how.
In the second scripture, Jesus said if a man is alive and believes in him he will never die.The question we should ask again is this: was Jesus talking about physical or spiritual death?Here again we see clearly for two reasons that he was talking about physical death.

1. He was exhorting someone whose brother had physically died.
2. He said he was the resurrection. He proved it by resurrecting Lazarus who had physically died. Moreover, only people who had physically died get resurrected. To resurrect means to bring back to physical life after experiencing physical death.

The above shows clearly that Jesus was talking about physical death.
Shouldn't a better question be something like, "What does it mean to die, in the context that is Jesus Christ, the Eternal life Himself?".
nencounter10:
WHAT PAUL SAID ABOUT DEATH
The question we should ask again is this: is this referring to physical or spiritual death. The answer to that question is physical death for a number of reasons.
In order to see the first reason we must read down and see the scripture in context

2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
2:12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.
2:13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.
2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Verse fifteen tells us that the death referred to is the one for whose fear "men
are for their lifetime held in bondage."

This is talking clearly about physical death.Mankind is afraid of physica death and he is in fact in bondage to that fear.
Mankind was afraid of Physical death? Since when?
nencounter10:
The second reason why this refers to physical death is because Jesus never tasted spiritual death. Jesus is the Word of God that became a human being (John1:1). 1 Peter1:23 tells us that the Word of God " liveth and abideth forever". This means the word of God can never die.
I am aware that there is a school of thought that believes that Jesus died spiritually because he said in Mark15:34, "My God , my God, why has thou forsaken me?"
But the following scripture clearly tells us that Jesus never for a second stopped being good from the time of his birth up until he ascended to heaven.
1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh, preached unto the Gentiles and received into glory.
When God query Adam after he ate the forbidden fruit, Adam accused God of being the cause of his sin. Adam said it was the woman that God gave him that led him into sin (Genesis3:12).That was why God decided to take responsibility for the SIN of man. When Jesus Christ was born he was God in human flesh. He died as God, suffered as God, rose up from the dead as God, ascended into heaven as God. That was how God gave a final response to Adam's accusation.
We see then that Jesus never tasted spiritual death. He only tasted physical death.So, when the Bible says Jesus tasted death for every man, it was talking about physical death. The truth of the matter is this: No man need taste physical death again. Jesus already tasted it for every man just as he suffered for every man's sin. So, there is absolutely no reason for any man who has given his life to Christ to taste physical death again. You already have in you the resurrection and the life!
Before closing on this it is imperative for us to look at one other thing Paul said about death.
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
This scripture does not apply to born again christians because it definitely does not apply to men who are alive when rapture occur. Those Christians will simply be transfigured.

WHY CHRISTIANS STILL DIE
2. Most choose to die.

DEATH FOR CHRISTIANS IS A CHOICE
Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
1:22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
1:24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
1:25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;

In the above scripture Paul treats death as a thing of choice. He stated that he could choose to stay alive for the sake of the brethren or die and be with the Lord in glory.
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

The above scripture says a man who confesses death has chosen to die. If you
as a Christian believe and confess that you will die. You have gazetted yourself for death.
Somewhere in there, you got on the right track but just as quickly, you missed it.
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Before Jesus Christ showed up on the scene, the law of sin and death, which God instituted from the very beginning, had the world in its grip. The fear of men was not just a fear of a physical body, but instead that the entire essence of who they are (mind, body, soul) dies when his time comes to an end on this earth- he becomes nothing but dust in the wind.

Genesis 2 vs 15-17 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Then the Lord God took [d]the man and put him in the garden of Eden to [e]tend and keep it.
16. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17. but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you[f] shall surely die.”

Death in the grave, from the beginning, meant that those who sinned against God were to perish in the grave.

Genesis 3 vs 17-19 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’: “Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.
18. Both thorns and thistles it shall [f]bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field.
19. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return.”

After Adam's fall, God pronounced this verdict on all men, through Adam, and since then, the wages of sin is death - those who sinned died, perished, mind, body and soul, in the grave, with no spiritual footprint left in the sands -- they were made null and void upon death.

Genesis 3 vs 22-24 (ERV)
22. Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”—
23. therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken.
24. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.
Man never got the chance to eat the fruit of the tree of 'eternal' life, meaning man was not eternal to begin with, so his end was indeed the grave as God pronounced it, for his sins against God. Men were not born "spiritually" dead, no. The breath of God is the spirit in man.

When Jesus Christ finally arrived on the scene, He brought with Him eternal life, a chance at an afterlife for all those who would believe in Him, something that men never had to begin with. Jesus Christ came to save mankind from the condemnation of sin which is death, gifting all those who would accept Him with eternal life... never again to be condemned to become nothing more than dust in the wind. That is what I believe it means to die in the context that is Jesus Christ -- the New agreement/Covenant that we have with God now.

So, when Jesus Christ said that those who believe in Him will never see "death", He was likely speaking of death that is the condemnation for our sins, since Adam's fall - the death that will never be for those who believe in Him for they will never again be condemned to die(perish in the grave/cease to exist/return to dust/rendered void).
Yes, all who believe in Jesus Christ have eternal life and so will never perish in the grave as their mind, body and soul will remain whole, even when dead/sleeping(since the immortal don't die), forever!
Re: How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Here's a passage from John 11 containing some details that should be of interest if you are open to learning from the Truth of God Himself. The story of Lazarus... if you remember, Lazarus did believe in Jesus Christ, but he died while Jesus Christ was ought of town. When the news of Lazarus' death reach Jesus Christ and His disciples, care to read what Jesus' response was?

John 11 vs 1-16 (ERV)
1. There was a man named Lazarus who was sick. He lived in the town of Bethany, where Mary and her sister Martha lived.
2. (Mary is the same woman who put perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair.) Mary’s brother was Lazarus, the man who was now sick.
3. So Mary and Martha sent someone to tell Jesus, “Lord, your dear friend Lazarus is sick.”
4. When Jesus heard this he said, “The end of this sickness will not be death. No, this sickness is for the glory of God. This has happened to bring glory to the Son of God.”
5. Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus.
6. So when he heard that Lazarus was sick, he stayed where he was two more days
7. and then said to his followers, “We should go back to Judea.”
8. They answered, “But Teacher, those Jews there tried to stone you to death. That was only a short time ago. Now you want to go back there?”
9. Jesus answered, “There are twelve hours of light in the day. Whoever walks in the day will not stumble and fall because they can see with the light from the sun.[a]
10. But whoever walks at night will stumble because there is no light.”
11. Then Jesus said, “Our friend Lazarus is now sleeping, but I am going there to wake him.”
12. The followers answered, “But, Lord, if he can sleep, he will get well.”
13. They thought Jesus meant that Lazarus was literally sleeping, but he really meant that Lazarus was dead.
14. So then Jesus said plainly, “Lazarus is dead.
15. And I am glad I was not there. I am happy for you because now you will believe in me. We will go to him now.”
16. Then Thomas, the one called “Twin,” said to the other followers, “We will go too. We will die there with Jesus.”

Interesting that first Jesus Christ said Lazarus was in fact sleeping, but since His disciples did not understand what He meant by that, He then told them that Lazarus was dead. Why?
Lazarus believed in Jesus Christ, so though dead, Lazarus still lived i.e was sleeping. But given that this was not well understood by His disciples, Jesus Christ told them that he was indeed dead in human terms.

(1) (Reply)

All Unrighteousness Is Sin / Nigerians Are Brilliant But Their Leaders Are Dull.no Brain!-pastor Enoch Aminu / Archaeologist ‘discovers Childhood Home Of Jesus’ In Nazareth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.