Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) (43649 Views)

Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by RPG2020(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
10K? Naira or dollars?

Nigeria dollars
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by gstream: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
it's either them no train this boy or im no gree collect training... But las las, he's a total waste of flesh... wasted sperm indeed.... Just for 10k, I dey do video... iffa slap you eeh... you go joo
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by gstream: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
because he's your passport, you are busy supporting nonsense abi.
Yemisi87:

You also go and put smile on people's face and make the video.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by 2lola: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vado:

Which helicopter costs billions of naira sir? Which?

private jets cost billions it a known fact.
I watched the video of the engineering features of the said jet and the anchor said it cost about 3 billion.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Adeboye son must be a crook and criminal, just 10k from the tithing & offerings ur father has being collecting from people. This guy na Yahoo Yahoo, like his father.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:36am On Sep 18, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Someone his dad wasted Billions of naira to purchase helicopter few months ago is giving out 10k and even have the guts to post it for the world to see.
Son of a Professor of Mathematics!
HIS ENGLISH COMPOSITION SHOCKED ME. WOW.
Like a Form 2 strident.
This Leke ehnn!! I am speechless.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Someone his dad wasted Billions of naira to purchase helicopter few months ago is giving out 10k and even have the guts to post it for the world to see.
Son of a Professor of Mathematics!
HIS ENGLISH COMPOSITION SHOCKED ME. WOW.
Like a Form 2 student.
This Leke ehnn!! I am speechless.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 12:39am On Sep 18, 2020
This guy must be an lunatic idiot. U will never get sense, useless animal. I'm not supprise, because you're eating from tithing & offering your father forcefully place on church animal.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by mojolajesu(m): 2:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Oga can you market some products and get commission for every sale you make? That can help you make some money. If interested, Dm
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I need someone to gift me something. Country hard ! no job, no food. Everything just get as e be

I am hoping on you
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by JaneYave(f): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2020
Took to his IG? Why should you? It was not necessary.Why all this? Your Dad and Mum are very quiet people,you are becoming too loud.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by JaneYave(f): 5:07am On Sep 18, 2020
Took to his IG? Why would you? It was not necessary.Why all this? Your Dad and Mum are very quiet people,you are becoming too loud.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nackzy: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Taniaa:
Please I'm interested in your signature, hope I won't be required to pay any monetary fee or the sort....
No maa you won't be Required to pay any money, but if i may understand your question you want to be trading for free, Right
CHYMALL is an Amazing platform
If you really want to learn you can call me 09073979770
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Aderr: 5:58am On Sep 18, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Jesus made a show when he fed 5000 people with fish and bread. Jesus did open and secret giving

How can you perform a miracle in which a whopping 5000 people were fed without being seen, especially since the people had to be seated and arranged. And Jesus even took the food from one of the people. wink No similarities here.
But here we are talking about a man who gave just 10,000 naira, made sure everyone in church saw it, made sure it was recorded and then went through the trouble of sharing it himself on social media. wink
You people sef.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Aderr: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Thats for Christians only

Its does not apply to non-christians,so its okay here
Not for Christians alone. It's universal.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by imustmakeit(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Aderr:
Mathew 6:3
Do not let your left hand know what your right hand gives a beggar.
Video? Seriously?
matt 5:16 "... so that they may see your good works and give glory to your father in heaven."
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by itslinkin4005(m): 6:52am On Sep 18, 2020
GreatResearcher:
My dear I tire oooh. He even posted it for the world to see ,what a hypocrisy.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by itslinkin4005(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2020
sapphiere:
The son of the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Leke Adeboye put a smile on a corn seller's face this morning as he gifts her the sum of N10,000.00 to help boost her corn business after watching her pray over her charcoal pot.

He took to his IG to share the kind gesture made by him.

God bless the giver and the receiver in Jesus name Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9KBoAlqvOM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFOyNXenF1v/?igshid=ptp9i39kr48y
why the publicity stunt naaah.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by casmed: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2020
Upon all their wealth, just 10k. He should send his account let me pay him back
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by macho44(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2020
sapphiere:
The son of the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Leke Adeboye put a smile on a corn seller's face this morning as he gifts her the sum of N10,000.00 to help boost her corn business after watching her pray over her charcoal pot.

He took to his IG to share the kind gesture made by him.

God bless the giver and the receiver in Jesus name Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9KBoAlqvOM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFOyNXenF1v/?igshid=ptp9i39kr48y
Na wa ooooo. This guy na RELIGIOUS COMEDIAN. Just ordinary 10k na im he dey go call Videographer to shoot video. Me wey dash my landlord wife 25K make she take go cook soup nko, she make i post am for Instablog abi LindaIkeji? grin grin grin grin Mumu people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by udomma1005(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm trying to have a rethink of this our Christianity!
Is this biblical?
Is it stated in the Bible that our silent good deeds should be broadcasted?
Son of a G. O, a pastor, doing this?
Which version of the Bible does he read?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by udomma1005(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2020
imustmakeit:
matt 5:16 "... so that they may see your good works and give glory to your father in heaven."
Don't politicize this sad
Quote from the beginning dis person!
"[16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Let your "light shine" not miserable 10k.
10k na light, oh Ye supporter of nonsense in the name of God! angry
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Kingstanding: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:

Adeboye was gifted helicopter Mr
. Why he can not sell it and give the money to the poor? Pope was giving Ferrari car and he just blessed it and told them to sell it and give the money to charity organization.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Kingstanding: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
festacman:

I was about to commend him but reading your comment, which makes a lot of sense, made me change my mind.
Why the video? A son of the legendary Pastor Adeboye who should know better?
. You're the one know that he is the son of legendary pastor. Human being look at face but Almighty God looks at the heart. Think of this words.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by olumike001(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Fearlez:
after reading your post: two conclusions:

1. You're dumb

2. You're a spiritual slave perpetually hooked in limbo.

Go well.

Ok sir

Thank you sir

But I'm actually laughing at you, just that the day you know what you re saying/said to me... You will apologize (even I myself won't be there) for your ignorance.

I love you sir
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2020
The poor woman probarbly, infact! i am sure have paid more than 10k in thithes and donations to the crooked church. grin

Anyone who still goes to church, pays thithes or donations is an epic mor.on.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Fearlez:
after reading your post: two conclusions:

1. You're dumb

2. You're a spiritual slave perpetually hooked in limbo.

Go well.
Absolutely!!!! correct!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Thieving, scamming and crooked pastor's son.
his father has been selling false hopes, fake miracles and healings to gullible nigerians.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Fearlez: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2020
olumike001:

Ok sir

Thank you sir

But I'm actually laughing at you, just that the day you know what you re saying/said to me... You will apologize (even I myself won't be there) for your ignorance.

I love you sir
Classic Christian blackmail. let to love yourself, son. You're dying of lack of self-love and psychomachy.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by imustmakeit(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2020
udomma1005:

Don't politicize this sad
Quote from the beginning dis person!
"[16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Let your "light shine" not miserable 10k.
10k na light, oh Ye supporter of nonsense in the name of God! angry
10k may be light to that woman same way 100m may not be light to Dangote... It's all relative.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by edoairways: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Why he can not sell it and give the money to the poor? Pope was giving Ferrari car and he just blessed it and told them to sell it and give the money to charity organization.
Adeboye is not Pope so stop this your poverty thinking mentality
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by festacman(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Kingstanding:
. You're the one know that he is the son of legendary pastor. Human being look at face but Almighty God looks at the heart. Think of this words.

Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

Do not be like Pharisees that make public show of their piety to gain human approval.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.