Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Who Is An Expensive Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is An Expensive Lady? (1455 Views)

Man Dumps His 29-year-old Fiancée For Demanding An Expensive Wedding / Why Do Some Girls Insist On An Expensive Wedding? / Lady Buys Her Husband An Expensive Car (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is An Expensive Lady? by zuby4real10(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2020

Few years back during my NYSC period, I met this lady at camp and we get into each other and luckily for us we were posted in desame town and b4 u know we started dating on a low key.
Judging from her dress, phone and accommodation, it is all obvious she is not from a rich family. Problem started when I noticed that She will never ever appreciate anything from me and she is always demanding. In fact once I see her call I already knows that is something she need.
I as a good Samaritan then decided to buy new phone for her cos her own is too old to the extend that she has to use rubber to tie it. But could you believe that when we had miss understanding She mocked me about it that I bought her a cheap phone when my mates are buying iPhone for their girlfriends, that she is not a cheap girl bla bla bla.
Imagine a woman that has to wait for me to buy her ordinary sanitary pad for her period is calling her self expensive. So now the question that is running in my mind is that if a broke woman can call herself expensive, then what makes a woman to be expensive, could it be by her physical appearance or cash?

1 Like

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Expensive lady is an independent lady who spends lavishly on good male friends or boy friend.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by zuby4real10(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:
Expensive lady is an independent lady who spends lavishly on good male friends or boy friend.
All the broke liabilities are now forming expensive. Very annoying.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by goodmorning40: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
An expensive lady is a poor lady who thinks herself rich. She wants to wear and have all the expensive stuffs she cannot afford. In her mind she is DJ Cuppy but in reality she is kpoooti

So your girlfriend was right

6 Likes

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
zuby4real10:
All the broke liabilities are now forming expensive. Very annoying.
Snub them. No time bro
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by baralatie(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
ask Genevieve nnaji or Lilian bach
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by ubunja(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
zuby4real10:

Few years back during my NYSC period, I met this lady at camp and we get into each other and luckily for us we were posted in desame town and b4 u know we started dating on a low key.
Judging from her dress, phone and accommodation, it is all obvious she is not from a rich family. Problem started when I noticed that She will never ever appreciate anything from me and she is always demanding. In fact once I see her call I already knows that is something she need.
I as a good Samaritan then decided to buy new phone for her cos her own is too old to the extend that she has to use rubber to tie it. But could you believe that when we had miss understanding She mocked me about it that I bought her a cheap phone when my mates are buying iPhone for their girlfriends, that she is not a cheap girl bla bla bla.
Imagine a woman that has to wait for me to buy her ordinary sanitary pad for her period is calling her self expensive. So now the question that is running in my mind is that if a broke woman can call herself expensive, then what makes a woman to be expensive, could it be by her physical appearance or cash?

It has confused you

Broke DOES NOT MEAN cheap.
Broke is what you don't have. That is, money.

Expensive is about taste. What you need or want out of life.

You can be dead broke but expensive as hell.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
expensive
costing a lot of money.

"keeping a horse is expensive"

synonyms: costly, dear, high-priced, high-cost, big-budget, exorbitant, extortionate, overpriced, immoderate, extravagant, lavish, valuable, precious, priceless, worth its weight in gold, worth a king's ransom, over the odds, steep, pricey, sky-high, costing an arm and a leg, costing the earth, costing a bomb,
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by 2dice01: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
I can make a broke girl rich
But i dont fúck with broke beaches

C.B 2013

Make that your motto
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
An expensive lady is a lady that is expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by zuby4real10(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
An expensive lady is a lady that is expensive
oga u want add another confusion to my already confused matter.

1 Like

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by zuby4real10(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
ubunja:

It has confused you

Broke DOES NOT MEAN cheap.
Broke is what you don't have. That is, money.

But how can a broke woman have high taste.? Imagine a poor woman with high taste. Dreaming of things that she know she can never afford.
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by fati2001(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by fati2001(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
expensive lady = Michelle Obama
= Lauren London
= Ciara
= Melinda Gate
= Queen Elizabeth
=AND many uncountable ones with the same qualities of those expensive ladies I just listed .

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
zuby4real10:
oga u want add another confusion to my already confused matter.
An expensive lady is a lady with class, generally good looking with swag.. though she can attain this through oloshoring..

That your girl is the opposite of expensive.. she is just a lady with expensive taste..

1 Like

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by ubunja(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
zuby4real10:

But how can a broke woman have high taste.? Imagine a poor woman with high taste. Dreaming of things that she know she can never afford.
nothing wrong with having a rich taste when you're poor.

Remember a rich man can have poor taste.so the opposite can happen.

Taste is about dreams as a matter of fact. So anyone is allowed to have whatever taste they want.

A broke man can have an expensive taste by only dating cute rich women. Meanwhile a rich man can have poor taste by only dating broke trashy women.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
lollls egbon! egbon!! egbon!!! how many times did I call u... free all these cheap naija gals d right gal will come at d right time
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
fati2001:
= Lauren London
= Ciara
= Melinda Gate
= Queen Elizabeth
=AND many uncountable ones with the same qualities of those expensive ladies I just listed .
these are high profiled women and not expensive ladies
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by ubunja(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
fati2001:
= Lauren London
= Ciara
= Melinda Gate
= Queen Elizabeth
smh. So to you expensive means having wealth? Or fame?
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by fati2001(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
ubunja:
smh. So to you expensive means having wealth? Or fame?
apart from that
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by fati2001(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
these are high profiled women and not expensive ladies
they are expensive in their own way.
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by Mandela27: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
An expensive lady is that one that has proven her self different from the rest. She doesn't necessary need to be rich or poor.
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by Ategberoson(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
smh

no lady is expensive because regardless of what she worth, lady will remained a subject in the hand of man

every sane ladies want to have a responsible men as their head, when I say sane ladies, I'm not saying the likes of Nigeria actress, toke Makinwa, Tonto dike and co because those ones are corporate olosho and beggars.

those aforementioned aren't expensive, they're cheap and lucky to be made by some simp men who value used something

money can't buy class

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by BigJoe29: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ategberoson:
smh

no lady is expensive because regardless of what she worth, lady will remained a subject in the hand of man

every sane ladies want to have a responsible men as their head, when I say sane ladies, I'm not saying the likes of Nigeria actress, toke Makinwa, Tonto dike and co because those ones are corporate olosho and beggars.

those aforementioned aren't expensive, they're cheap and lucky to be made by some simp men who value used something

money can't buy class
No one is expensive.
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
fati2001:
= Lauren London
= Ciara
= Melinda Gate
= Queen Elizabeth
you tooo book far nah!

start on home soil!all these guys wey dey foam for just say make them go toast these people

otedola daughter :any of the three especially cuppy

Lilian bach is still single and available

dangote daughter

zainab buhari female cousin

niniola's cousin

adenuga's second cousins

late Micheal ibru daughters

ati be be ago be be lo
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by fati2001(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
baralatie:

you tooo book far nah!

start on home soil!all these guys wey dey foam for just say make them go toast these people

otedola daughter :any of the three especially cuppy

Lilian bach is still single and available

dangote daughter

zainab buhari female cousin

niniola's cousin

adenuga's second cousins

late Micheal ibru daughters

ati be be ago be be lo

I tired oooh.
every time, everyday the same issue.
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2020
ubunja:

It has confused you
Broke DOES NOT MEAN cheap. Broke is what you don't have. That is, money.
PROPER DEFINITION OF "BROKE AND STUPID".
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
A female human being who wants luxurious things she cannot afford

2 Likes

Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by Powerfly(f): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oluwa mi.
I know say no be my fault or your own sha.. Say i find myself for naija.
But BABA MI. E for soft die if to say i born 4 Canada or any area for Europe.
Baba... See as i just dey come nairaland every morning like say na morning devotion we dey do, just bcus say, work nor dey for me to take keep myself busy.
Oluwa arrange small work for your pikin na., make she use dey hold ground.. Because like this naw, ground no level atall.
If to say i get work or money to learn handwork or even system and better phone, shebi i for don dey busy myself dey hustle dey go, just like my mates dem dey do.
I 4 no get time to dey enter nairaland with my free opera data 4 this my ogbonge java to dey read nonsense and ingredient untop ladies matter wey don tire me like dis.
Baba na beg i dey beg. Money get oil, make u use am grease my palm. Bcus everywhere don red as i dey type like this..
Na for ur son name Jesus Christ i take dey yarn you this tory..
Amen.
Re: Who Is An Expensive Lady? by luvyaself95(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Powerfly:
Oluwa mi.
I know say no be my fault or your own sha.. Say i find myself for naija.
But BABA MI. E for soft die if to say i born 4 Canada or any area for Europe.
Baba... See as i just dey come nairaland every morning like say na morning devotion we dey do, just bcus say, work nor dey for me to take keep myself busy.
Oluwa arrange small work for your pikin na., make she use dey hold ground.. Because like this naw, ground no level atall.
If to say i get work or money to learn handwork or even system and better phone, shebi i for don dey busy myself dey hustle dey go, just like my mates dem dey do.
I 4 no get time to dey enter nairaland with my free opera data 4 this my ogbonge java to dey read nonsense and ingredient untop ladies matter wey don tire me like dis.
Baba na beg i dey beg. Money get oil, make u use am grease my palm. Bcus everywhere don red as i dey type like this..
Na for ur son name Jesus Christ i take dey yarn you this tory..
Amen.

Nawa oh your Tory sef carry power fly grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Always Says I Buy Him Banana / If You're To Get Married (redpillers) / Nigerian Lady Makes Marriage Proposal To Her Boyfriend (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.