Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This (747 Views)

I Won't Miss This If I Were You. I Have Never Seen Anything Like It / Pi: Crypto All I Need To Know / I Am Doing Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello guys, I am working on a new project that aims to relieve many people especially those going through difficult financial hardship in these times. I am a social media enthusiast who exploits ONLY given legitimate opportunities to create wealth and a means of income for the not-so economically stable people.

I recently developed a new business model that is rarely in vogue and pledges to induce financial independence for those who are willing to work side by side with me.

For a start, I am willing to recruit 150 members into my team of which 60% will be from Nairaland. Hopefully, we hope to expand and grow a larger audience of individuals both locally and globally.

For now, our Landscape is online. Individuals will be working with me online and I will give you a stipend of $40 (approximately 15k) to your bank account for data and Internet usage by the end of every month. Dedicated partners who are consistent and committed to the job after some months will be specially rewarded by me with increased pay.

If you are interested, express your interest in this trend. Also, check my signature and send a message to my e-mail indicating your interest. Apply as fast as you can. The experience promises to be truly rewarding.

I will be glad to interact, interview, and work with only loyal and serious-minded persons. Thanks.

Public Notice: This is No Fraudulent Scheme thanks.
Anybody who calls me a scammer I leave you to the judgment of God the Almighty him alone will judge between you and I if I don't intend to scam. Please, be careful what you say about people when you do not have verifiable facts.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Victoryjoel: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Am interested
Mail me victoryjoel32@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by HELLASJ(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm interested
Usmanyakubu098 @ gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Bekermann(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm interested. isaacjonathan68@yahoo.cim
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Observer11: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
bousinesylvernus00@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by israel24: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Interested
Egbuzie56@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by DiDawn(f): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
I am very interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by judeolokor(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
am interested warriboi291@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by ojelabi30(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Guys, pls check my signature and send an e-mail. I wouldn't want to discuss any further on the thread. Send me a message through email on my signature and you will get an appropriate response. Thanks.

As you indicate your interest in the trend; consequently, reply with an email, or else you will achieve no response.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by DiDawn(f): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
obshzl:
Guys, pls check my signature and send an e-mail. I wouldn't want to discuss any further on the trend. Send me a message through email on my signature and you will get an appropriate response. Thanks.

As you indicate your interest in the trend; consequently, reply with an email, or else you will achieve no response.
I just sent u an email.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by mainetrix: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
mainetrix72@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Loner444: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
obshzl:
Hello guys, I am working on a new project that aims to relieve many people especially those going through difficult financial hardship in these times. I am a social media enthusiast who exploits every given opportunity to create wealth and a means of income for the not-so economically stable people.

I recently developed a new business model that is rarely in vogue and pledges to induce financial independence for those who are willing to work side by side with me.

For a start, I am willing to recruit 150 members into my team of which 60% will be from Nairaland. Hopefully, we hope to expand and grow a larger audience of individuals both locally and globally.

For now, our Landscape is online. Individuals will be working with me online and I will give you a stipend of $40 (approximately 15k) to your bank account for data and Internet usage by the end of every month. Dedicated partners who are consistent and committed to the job after some months will be specially rewarded by me with increased pay.

If you are interested, express your interest in this trend. Also, check my signature and send a message to my e-mail indicating your interest. Apply as fast as you can. The experience promises to be truly rewarding.

I will be glad to interact, interview, and work with only loyal and serious-minded persons. Thanks.

I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Anakin007(m): 2:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Aladetemidayo7@gmail.com.

Am fully interested.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
For those of us who indicated their interest and sent me an email, I believe by now, you guys would have received a response to that effect. Pls, stay stunned as the big event unfolds. I wish you guys the very best of luck. Thanks cool
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Sagitan(m): 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sagitansuccess@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Kaybee7000(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
ayoadekabir7000@ýahoo,com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Stellly02(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Emmybboy@gmail.com

I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
The chances are wide guys. Just go to my profile and check for Signature you'll see my email address looking at you shocked. Send me a message to the email address you see close to Signature. Pls, with due respect, don't send a message to my Nairaland Email or drop an email here thinking I will respond. Go to Signature. Thanks
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by mosho2good: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
olatunjiw4love@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by obshzl: 1:58am On Sep 22, 2020
This application is now closed. No more comments. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Close / All You Need To Know About Shares And Investing In Shares / Join Now As Nigeran Stock Is On The Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.