Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? (936 Views)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by mamagee3(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Does an older brother have to meet his sister’s friends?

Older brother is getting really angry because his sister did not bring her friends to see him
Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari should have an answer to this

1 Like

Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
hahaha
Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by fati2001(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
H
Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Older brother must have been eyeing one of his sister's friends
Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by meobizy(f): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
You’re too old to post these kinds of topics. I now believe what one poster claimed that developed countries are brutal for single Nigerian women. Oya, post me your number let me keep you busy via email/WhatsApp/whatever form of social media. This forum is not good for your mental health. It scares me to see you still think like a fourteen year old.

1 Like

Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by cooooooks(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2020
What is the context?

mamagee3:

Older brother is getting really angry because his sister did not bring her friends to see him
Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by Offpoint: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2020
mamagee3:

Is he married? If he's not... Then sister help a brother out. Don't be stingy with your friends. Isn't a great thing for your brother to marry you friend?
Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by paulolee(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2020
older brother should try and hustle more...if gee soft and hold him side for moni matter, even him senior sister friends go de find way to visit house jus to greet the gee....him gat hustle, na see finish de cause dt nonsense where him de complain for
Re: When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? by mamagee3(f): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Offpoint:

Is he married? If he's not... Then sister help a brother out. Don't be stingy with your friends. Isn't a great thing for your brother to marry you friend?
Yes, he’s married.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Red Pill: Anita Joseph's Husband, Blue Pill Example / You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? / If You're A Single Lady Above 24yrs Then You're Lucky & Here's Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.