Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

NO LONGER EXIST - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NO LONGER EXIST (833 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] / How Do I Get Cheap Data plans? [Service is No longer available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO LONGER EXIST by cardtonic: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
DELETE
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by Honesty36(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2021
@Cardtonic which bonus una dey give una customers wey they trade gift cards with una?

I wan know very important bc I don dey deal with una for long oh
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Honesty36:
@Cardtonic which bonus una dey give una customers wey they trade gift cards with una?

I wan know very important bc I don dey deal with una for long oh

Are they legit?
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by cardtonic: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kaysnow:

Are they legit?
Yes boss, a trial will convince you cheesy
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by Papojingo: 2:55am On Aug 18, 2021
They are big scam. At first they will pay you even up to 3 times, once you bring a big deal they will reject the card and tell you it has already been redeemed before you uploaded it on our site. If you want to beleive me go to play store type cardtonic app and click on "scam review" reviews there ain't different from my own. They scammed me of $200 apple gift card yesterday. If you also want to believe me go to their facebook page and check their posts so far, their likes are limited and comments like boss, big man and so on are being made in a business platform. If you trade with them you will be SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!! Bastards
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by SPAMBOX7: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Papojingo:
They are big scam. At first they will pay you even up to 3 times, once you bring a big deal they will reject the card and tell you it has already been redeemed before you uploaded it on our site. If you want to beleive me go to play store type cardtonic app and click on "scam review" reviews there ain't different from my own. They scammed me of $200 apple gift card yesterday. If you also want to believe me go to their facebook page and check their posts so far, their likes are limited and comments like boss, big man and so on are being made in a business platform. If you trade with them you will be SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!! Bastards
No cap. They scammed me $100 yesterday. Then said I should report to the shop I purchased for it to be tracked. If you are reading this don't trade with them
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by lyriclekidd(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Papojingo:

You can trade with me. I'm 100 percent legit and trusted.
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by lyriclekidd(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
No cap. They scammed me $100 yesterday. Then said I should report to the shop I purchased for it to be tracked. If you are reading this don't trade with them

You can trade with me, check my reviews on my profile. Just a trail will convince you.
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by SPAMBOX7: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
lyriclekidd:

You can trade with me, check my reviews on my profile. Just a trail will convince you.
Fvck outchea
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by lyriclekidd(m): 1:00am On Apr 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Fvck outchea

Lol keep getting finnessed then, wailing over $100 card grin grin
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by SPAMBOX7: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2022
lyriclekidd:

Lol keep getting finnessed then, wailing over $100 card grin grin
Suck my cocck bittch grin
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by Babafrayol23: 1:30am On Oct 11, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
They just scammed me $100 steam card .. cardtonic na shit
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Babafrayol23:

They just scammed me $100 steam card .. cardtonic na shit
Sorry... It's just some scammer with app platform, "they know" if they post on forums or groups people will ignore them, so they chose an app to do it.

Better days man.
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by Babafrayol23: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Sorry... It's just some scammer with app platform, "they know" if they post on forums or groups people will ignore them, so they chose an app to do it.

Better days man.
Their customer service representative called me around 2am
Re: NO LONGER EXIST by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Their customer service representative called me around 2am
Don't pay "a fee" or "tax" if asked to... If the call isn't productive or is suppose to keep posting you, then it's likely a scam. Some pay to build trust and hook you when you have bigger amount.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Owner Reprimands Guests Watching Chelsea Vs Man U / Working With Me, You'll Make Millions A Month / Be A Marketer With Us From The Comfort Of Your Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.