Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? (291 Views)

I'm Suffering From Asthma, I Need Help Please. / Help My Son Is Suffering From Asthma / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? by rainbownigeria(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
ASTHMA is a medical condition that makes breathing difficult. It is a disease of the lungs. Asthma inflames the airways and makes the sufferer breathless when come in contact with a trigger which result in inflammation.

Due to this, the air sacs inflames and causes congestion that causes ASTHMA ATTACK. It produces sticky mucus or phlegm which makes it hard for air to pass through which makes breathing more difficult.

NOW let me ask YOU!

• Do YOU want to know what causes asthma & their symptoms?

• Do YOU want to know asthma types and how it can be prevented?

• Do YOU want to know what to eat and what not to eat when You're suffering from asthma?

• Do YOU want to know how it can be treated via Natural or herbs?

If YES! CLICK:

https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/09/17/asthma-herbal-treatments/

Re: Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? by Puffywise: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2020
kiss
Re: Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? by rainbownigeria(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? by rainbownigeria(m): 3:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? by rainbownigeria(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
kiss
Re: Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? by rainbownigeria(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? by Puffywise: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Are You Or Someone YOU Know Suffering From Asthma? by rainbownigeria(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Asthma Natural Remedies

(1) (Reply)

How Any Woman Can Get The Body Of Her Dreams Without Risking Her Health And The / Why Are So Many Nigerian Women Struggling To Get Pregnant / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Dryness And Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.