Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft (954 Views)

You call it science, I call it Sorcery, My POV / Benefits By Shopping At Pet Stores / Driving Pet Peeves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Most science techs have sorcery and witchcraft behind the invention and innovation, forget about what you read in books, forget about history of technology, the pure truth is, witchcraft, soccery & magic is now what you see as science and technology..

Most countries that are not practicing Christianity are far ahead in technology than others at speed of a bullet, such china and Japanese not to mention Germans.

Most people who do not have the ability to think outside the box will have problems believing this,

But if you have stepped where I stepped in adventures for knowledge you will know that I am hitting you with the raw truth,

400 yrs ago, before Christianity came into being before the western world gave Africa bible and loot Africa physically and spiritually to it state of destitute,

The great question is why did the western world came back to buy up the same Oracles they told you that is abomination?
You thought they placed those your oracles in thier museum?
Which of their museum please?

If you don't know those museum, you are have one of those with you, your shoes, cloth, cream, car, education, transferred knowledge which you have no clue to how it started,

There are lot of knowledge that is beyond human comprehension, that are out of this world,
The biggest HOW TO.

The knowledge of automobile, computer, airplain, smartphone, smartphone screen, software, programs, touch sensors, ac systems, ac refrigerant, hydrocarbons discovery, mining etc there too many of it that the more you look the less you see cos of it complexity

Above all now as we is speak is AI, and AR

What about medicine and surgery what about the calculations of the combustion engine, the compression ration the, have you ever open a v 6 engine, and tear it down, have you ever wonder how all the parts electrical and different fluids and works together?

What about the intelligent cars, that open it doors when you have the remote key fob and walk close to it, what about the car brain box that controls and calculates all information data streams from all sensors in the car systems?, 

What about the purification of gold, what about robotics engineering, what about nano chips, what the micro chip that doesn't use battery but yet response react without it, your car will not recognize your car key and will look you out, what about the satellite and internet that never shut off or down? What about YouTube that stores more than unlimited video size without cracking what about the latest super amoled lcd that's is as thin as a paper, what about hackers what about iphone iCloud, what about the dark web, untraceable what about the uncrackable icloud,

What about the submarine that's spends months under the sea.. 

There is no science without sorcery.. the reason first this post is align your thoughts with the truth you are seating on, but don't know..

2 Likes

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by garyaustin(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
True?
Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
garyaustin:
True?
You might not find this movie that is based on true but there is code word called code x, in that movie, American soldiers are gaining on nazi, so nazi used the code x to turn a human being into a living bullet proof.

Is a top secrete which westen world used to create what haven't existed sacrifiying virgin girls to daily, which the oracle after incantations will produce the product or give out the know to getting such substances.

Which goes to say every great inventions take soul or many.. not only intention but constructions jobs too..

Even in our field of jobs, some task always get solved out of logic and method that is obviously known which is spiritual, like trying to get a car start up, where everything looks ok but will not start, in later, same mechanic start the car from a knowledge that came from source he can't explain... which came as a result of meditating on that problem, meditation is not science.

1 Like

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by Cashio(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2020
u talk crap oga.

4 Likes

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by proclinician: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Load of nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cashio:
u talk crap oga.
what did you know aside hear say? Nothing so absolutely you suck bro when you have no acquired knowledge drafted from your own creativity, but the seatback like wheel chaired and get taught even on how to eat and breath..you are unfit to question my inginuity

1 Like

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
proclinician:
Load of nonsense.
You perfectly defined the 100% percent of the content of your brain, congrats you made it to top number 1 nonsense person. All your competitors are incompetent to bear the flag of your nonsensical senselessness, you are the genuine champion of nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by proclinician: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

You perfectly defined the 100% percent of the content of your brain, congrats you made it to top number 1 nonsense person. All your competitors are incompetent to bear the flag of your nonsensical senselessness, you are the genuine champion of nonsense..

It takes a great deal of ignorance to think that scientific inventions can be connected to witchcraft or sorcery or whatever nonsense ur brain gives you. This is one characteristics of black monkeys. See what an idiot that can't even grasp the scientific method of enquiry just quoted me to rant about. What a waste

3 Likes

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by AlwaysMotun: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
I 110% concur, I was explain this to a group last week... How can a big object as heavy as aircraft fly and not fall? They proof it as science, yes it is but they have only proved its witchcraft way to me.

Not many people will understand you and it's completely understandable if they do not understand. I have seen a whole lot for myself and I can't even explain them and I have finally said no oooo way... Science is another name for sorcery! Unfortunately, a whole lot of acclaimed science practitioners do not know that our science founding fathers were cultist...

2 Likes

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
AlwaysMotun:
I 110% concur, I was explain this to a group last week... How can a big object as heavy as aircraft fly and not fall? They proof it as science, yes it is but they have only proved its witchcraft way to me.

Not many people will understand you and it's completely understandable if they do not understand. I have seen a whole lot for myself and I can't even explain them and I have finally said no oooo way... Science is another name for sorcery! Unfortunately, a whole lot of acclaimed science practitioners do not know that our science founding fathers were cultist...

Why did you think that most western folks are satanic worshipers? Red devel, blue devil naming their top brands to praise devils?

Recently a groundbreaking experiment of a chip they said is semiconductor is malfunctioning because it needs a new software that is not a hardware to make it work better.. how does a ceramic needs a computer so called program to function?

1 Like

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
proclinician:

It takes a great deal of ignorance to think that scientific inventions can be connected to witchcraft or sorcery or whatever nonsense ur brain gives you. This is one characteristics of black monkeys. See what an idiot that can't even grasp the scientific method of enquiry just quoted me to rant about. What a waste
It takes a high level of daftness to think science and sorcery are two different world apart...you low iQ is too offensive for my kind

1 Like

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by proclinician: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2020
mrcoolautofix:

It takes a high level of daftness to think science and sorcery are two different world apart...you low iQ is too offensive for my kind

Chai.... Black man.
Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by 9icetoo(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2020
How is this related to cartalk?

2 Likes

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by hunter21(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Using a hand fan to blow yourself must also be sorcery, afterall what the air you cannot see to suddenly start moving
Since the flight of an airplane is also sorcery,

when they tell you to read your book you would not read you are now talking about sorcery

1 Like

Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
hunter21:
Using a hand fan to blow yourself must also be sorcery, afterall what the air you cannot see to suddenly start moving
Since the flight of an airplane is also sorcery,

when they tell you to read your book you would not read you are now talking about sorcery
your level of crude & thoughtlessness is incomparable... you are highly ranked... if this is the level of your mentality inspite all that garbage you have been reading, you betta find a land and start tilling the soil..
Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by damosade(m): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Definitely you are not an engineer or science student even a reader, all these things you mentioned is as a result of resilient and hardwork over centuries...

If you start from the basic e=mc2. V=u+at p=mgh

You too can change the world ..no hidden secret in facts.
Re: Science Is The Pet Name for Sorcery & Witchcraft by mejai(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
9icetoo:
How is this related to cartalk?
Me too dey wonder o grin

(1) (Reply)

Company I Can Give My Car Out To For Weekly/monthly Payment / Acura 2005 Tl For Sale / Mercedes Benz And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.