Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (53279 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by lichocho(m): 4:36am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124023/please-advice-babe-got-arrested/8

First and foremost, I want to say thanks to the Nairaland Family.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.
we tank God
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by jeph19(m): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Followed through from the first thread. Congrats OP Thanks Barrister GEORGE, for being there for him.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Avast(m): 4:42am On Sep 19, 2020
God bless you and your family Barrister George
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by deltateam: 4:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Originalsly:

Thank you for giving us a feedback. No doubt...lawyer George is passionate about justice for all. Bro.... he volunteered his services to free your gf... and her employees. Abeg.... allow him to take the legal actions he finds necessary to put the Police in check. Your gf is free today... the Police will be there tomorrow.... what if they lock up you or your relative for some trumped up charges? The lawyer is trying to put an end to this practice of locking up innocent civilians most likely for bribes or sex. They need to appear in court to defend their actions... which they can't and more likely should be fired. Ask your lawyer to pursue the matter...please.

Their time will come. God knows how to do His thing.

Girlfriend said she doesn't want no more wahala. You should relate her background to understand her stand.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by immantoks: 5:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Men like you are rare
Ng Police and that usless, wicked , good for nothing family of the deceased will never be happy that you exposed them.
I pray for you and your babe that nothing will ever separate you and The breath of God will come on the business again and It will flourish more and also I want to say a big thank you to the barrister.
God bless you.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by toye440: 5:07am On Sep 19, 2020
@barrister George has just made millions happy, what a clueless cant do.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by pwansunriseteam: 5:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Nairaland get power
I use to tell people that if only they will see the caliber of men who hang on this forum, they will be very shocked.
Congrats man ane a big thank U to Barr George.
That Your girl will forevee remain Royal. You have shown her that You can stand by her in the rain and in the sun. Kudos to both of You. Will be waiting to see your pretty wedding pictures here soon.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Tecord1(m): 5:29am On Sep 19, 2020
God bless the good barrister George.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by akot81(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2020
This is indeed a good news to hear. Congratulations and God bless barrister George richly.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Peerlessme(f): 5:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Thank God for her release, as for you, God bless you for being a friend in need, you are a friend in deed
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by optimismlaz(m): 5:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Thank God oo, Barrister George thanks so much.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by ModestGal(f): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2020
God bless barrister George
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by t00dugged(f): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Not all heros wear capes,some are named barrister Gorge of nairaland. kiss kiss kiss.

Op your gf is indeed lucky to have you,most guys would have abandoned her,she is very fortunate.God bless your heart and God bless barrister Gorge. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124023/please-advice-babe-got-arrested/8

First and foremost, I want to say thanks to the Nairaland Family.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.

We're one family Bro, nothing do you and your girlfriend, God no go Everly shame us
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by EdmundDantes(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Can you believe these police guys ate up all the meat in the stew and soup they carted away?

They ate up police evidence. I wonder what they would have presented as evidence if the matter had gone to court grin

grin grin grin
It is part of the investigation. That's how they determined your girl friend didn't poison the deceased. grin grin grin

We are happy she came out relatively unscathed but angry she had to pass through this unnecessary stress all in the name of investigation.
Big thanks to Barrister George.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2020
Some people can be so funny.

FarahAideed:

And they know their son was sick oooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Neddstark: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2020
Barrister George, your legal career shall soar higher and higher

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Kemmy210(f): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations to Op and your girlfriend.You will never experience such again by God's grace.

A big THANK YOU to Barrister George,may God reward you bountifully in Jesus name.
We thank God that it ends in praise.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Jaaqbruce: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Na wah...this naija sef...

Please gents run away for sugar...even honey has sugar on other forms in it.....use date powder...contact me for your deseeded dates and dates Powder. Pure, natural and no additives.
Call me on 08065953324 to make your orders.
Email: jaaqbruce@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by tete7000(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Why is the stupid family threatening you instead of apologizing? They won't release the result because most times, the stupid family usually have their children got involved in messy things. They feel they can use their connections in the society to trample on others right... Awon wicked human beings. Congrats bro and a big thump up for the Barrister who offered to help without a cost attached.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by EdmundDantes(m): 6:54am On Sep 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

And they know their son was sick oooo

Honestly, I don't understand the evil that floats in the mind of some people. Someone will just subject another person to unnecessary hassles and will be happy doing it. Reminds me of the parent of that underage harlot that went for a party at a hotel, yet the evil parents were busy and happy incarcerating innocent people when they know how wayward she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by EdmundDantes(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2020
uruba23:
I was just thinking about your case yesterday wondering which kind of akoba adaba is this better advice her to get a cctv camera.Congratulations the autopsy said otherwise.Bless the lawyer..

What worried me most was the guy took drugs after eating especially in this sniper generation.

RIP to the guy I pray the family has the fortitude to bear the loss our sincere condolences.
RIP is in order but does the family deserve any condolence or good wishes? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by karnap(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2020
here on nairaland,we can make you sad and we can also make you happy,it depends what you post for us to eat, however happy for you seriously,thank God.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by cho25bc(f): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations Op. Thank you for being a loyal lover to your girlfriend. She is lucky indeed. I pray she wont break your heart. You are one of a kind.
To Barrister George,as the sands by the seaside are impossible to count,so shall your blessings be unlimited. God bless you sir. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by nellyelitz(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2020
God bless Barrister George, how I wish he was the man in Aso Rock�
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Chookym(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2020
God bless the barrister. With people like u . there is hope
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by abayimi567: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=madridguy post=94025282]Alhamdulilah.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave.

Just imagine, and tomorrow we will be blaming people in power. Imagine the deceased family has power more than this, by now the OP, his GF and her staff would be dead. People with power today, no one knows tomorrow.

As for you Barrister George, may Allah Almighty uplift you to the position of Attorney General of the federation. Amin. From all Nairaland family, we say thank you.
very happy to hear the great news
we just have to be good ooo
thanks to mr george
God would uplift you
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by EdmundDantes(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2020
anonimi:

Is that because you have zero information processing capacity in your brain?
I don’t understand please. Thanks.

More likely one of those retards called policemen.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2020
waw that good.. congrat bro and to barrister may God guide and protect you and your entire household
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Good one
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Ahmeduana(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2020
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave.

Just imagine, and tomorrow we will be blaming people in power. Imagine the deceased family has power more than this, by now the OP, his GF and her staff would be dead. People with power today, no one knows tomorrow.

As for you Barrister George, may Allah Almighty uplift you to the position of Attorney General of the federation. Amin. From all Nairaland family, we say thank you.
So you are still very much around, I guess you get tired of the country!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.