Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,969 members, 7,803,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice (26164 Views)

Advise Me On This Job Offer, I Am Confused And Sad / The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by Ikpeohiri(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Your story is pathetic as the hand writing of the woman vehement refusal to help you is boldly written on the wall. My brother, even if there were comfort zones, I am not seeing where you're now as yours. Therefore reject the SSCE offer and resign from the adhoc engagement under her and move on with your life. God will help you. Cheers!
Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by lykwhoishe: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Which dept is that? If its science related, ask her if anything in the Labs or ICT Dept would fly as a least alternative. You aren't just choosing this Junior staff role, u re also gon forfeit any lecturing position in the future.
You are overthinking this thing and being sentimental with the lady.
Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by solelymade: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
jeswinner:
The Hod is not wicked if you look at it. Imagine she has children that are looking for jobs, her sister or brother's kids need jobs, her pastor's kids, her best friend's kids etc. She will naturally feel the need to help this people you except there is a divine intervention to move you up her list.

You will get something better very soon. That is the pressure most Senators, DGs, governors and those people face regularly.

Please don't perceive them to be wicked and just see it as a way to continue praying for favor from God.

Glad someone probably understands what the system is like and how much pressure is exerted on administrators when issues of this nature come up. Ordinary admission list sef na war. The HOD even tried.. God's favour is the ultimate determining factor here.
Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by Benprass(m): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
May we not meet evil helpers
May we not labour for the wrong poeple and wrong result
May we not be forsaken
May our light not be dem
May we not be too poor for long
May we not struggle till we enter graveyard.

All is well.
Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by Aurelius1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
How much is the salary for ssce and fslc position if I may ask? If it is enough to put food on your table for the time being take it . Meanwhile don't relent in sending your CV and looking at other opportunities.
Good luck.
Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by Aurelius1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
callthefred:

We only need people who can work on the farm as supervisors and also live there. Not much space for office works. Farm workers and supervisors
Please where is farm located?
Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by mt77: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
As you continue with your PhD program which is a plus, I don't see any future with that woman/ HoD in that school. Take a step of faith by applying to various universities in the country, I believe God will make a way for you. Be prayerful though.
Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
Book na scam for this country walahi
Boss, i am still waitting 4 ur reply.
Re: I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice by Layohrt(f): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Happy Sunday evening one,
Please can anyone help me with the pros and cons of a lecturing job and does the location of the university also matter, I’m confused on taking a lecturing job I need your advice please, I have a Master’s degree and planning on doing my PhD not because I like to lecturing but because I like to study and lecturing job seems more secure in this country for now.

Please I need your advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPC Adhoc Staff For Birth Registration Recruitment 2023 / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic / 10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.