Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This (3857 Views)

Npower: Payment Pause Will Not Exceed This Month / What No Employer Will Tell You. I Learned This The Hard Way / Pause Factory Resources Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Slimzy388(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested o...
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by History001: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested bro
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by abeliver: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2020
put me in
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested.
Jonathansamson403@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by TheWordist(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested
obshzl:
Hello guys, I am working on a new project that aims to relieve many people especially those going through difficult financial hardship in these times. I am a social media enthusiast who exploits every given opportunity to create wealth and a means of income for the not-so economically stable people.

I recently developed a new business model that is rarely in vogue and pledges to induce financial independence for those who are willing to work side by side with me.

For a start, I am willing to recruit 150 members into my team of which 60% will be from Nairaland. Hopefully, we hope to expand and grow a larger audience of individuals both locally and globally.

For now, our Landscape is online. Individuals will be working with me online and I will give you a stipend of $40 (approximately 15k) to your bank account for data and Internet usage by the end of every month. Dedicated partners who are consistent and committed to the job after some months will be specially rewarded by me with increased pay.

If you are interested, express your interest in this trend. Also, check my signature and send a message to my e-mail indicating your interest. Apply as fast as you can. The experience promises to be truly rewarding.

I will be glad to interact, interview, and work with only loyal and serious-minded persons. Thanks.

This could be your chance. People are enrolling and time is counting don't say I didn't tell you. wink
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by kudumopol(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2020
let's see what you gad bro, Kuduworld@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by akinwale701(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2020
obshzl:
Hello guys, I am working on a new project that aims to relieve many people especially those going through difficult financial hardship in these times. I am a social media enthusiast who exploits every given opportunity to create wealth and a means of income for the not-so economically stable people.

I recently developed a new business model that is rarely in vogue and pledges to induce financial independence for those who are willing to work side by side with me.

For a start, I am willing to recruit 150 members into my team of which 60% will be from Nairaland. Hopefully, we hope to expand and grow a larger audience of individuals both locally and globally.

For now, our Landscape is online. Individuals will be working with me online and I will give you a stipend of $40 (approximately 15k) to your bank account for data and Internet usage by the end of every month. Dedicated partners who are consistent and committed to the job after some months will be specially rewarded by me with increased pay.

If you are interested, express your interest in this trend. Also, check my signature and send a message to my e-mail indicating your interest. Apply as fast as you can. The experience promises to be truly rewarding.

I will be glad to interact, interview, and work with only loyal and serious-minded persons. Thanks.

This could be your chance. People are enrolling and time is counting don't say I didn't tell you. wink

Interested sir.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by amamahdaniel(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Am interested
amamahdaniel@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by bendutch(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
I am interested.. 07067289888. Thank you
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by iamgprince: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested fredsamuel455@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by idris646(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2020
interested idrisideis8@gmail.com 09027133627
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Dreyton36: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Quvixx(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested
obshzl:

Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Felimax(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Very interested.
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Vyzz: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2020
obshzl:

Onwumandudirim@gmail.com

I am totally interested in anything work now and will be committed
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by zizzley(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2020
Hello, I'd be interested to be part of what you're doing
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested....

stephkp68@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Japheth17: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Tolex4real1: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Let's do this.

Marketingmarshal0@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by clarkmos15(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2020
obshzl:

I'm interested michealmojekwu@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Frenzy01(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested...
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by uzedo1(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Luminousmoses(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested. Kayodemss@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by mkdonald(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2020
obshzl:

I'm interested o
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Angelnath(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Am interested nathanieladediran@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Oluwatosinbode(f): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Ikennablue(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Very much interested,
Ikenna.myworld@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Mubiz(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested...mubizboy54@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by lanryoung: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2020
interested 07081415328 or lanryoung20@gmail.com
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Jekkyy(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by Freetruth(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Connect me
Re: If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This by goodnewscliff(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (icrc) Test / Careers At Me Cure Healthcare Limited / Urgently Needed A Driver In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.