Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Otedola - His Daughters - Ferrari Portofino - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Otedola - His Daughters - Ferrari Portofino (280 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otedola - His Daughters - Ferrari Portofino by trytillmake(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Okay straight to the point we just saw and its in the news how Otedola bought 3 Ferrari Portofino's for his daughters now 1 is about $220,000 -

Okay i wanna diversify what if he had made an investment in 2012 - 8yrs ago on lets say bitcoin, then bitcoin was about $10 or less for 1 now bitcoin is wat $10,000 per 1, now lets say he bought about 100 bitcoin then that will be say $1000 for the full 100 bitcoin now jump forward to 2020 wat is the current price of bitcoin ------ fluctuating between $10,000 and $11,000 now the cost of that 100 bitcoin will be $1000,000 - i.e a million dollars.
more than enough to buy 4 Ferraris.

So u see the value of investing in yr future wat are u investing in today, wat i said up there is just maybe but wat if it was u that invested such in 2012, now u will be reaping more than millions in dollars.

Various investments plans exists out there research and invest in yr future tommorrow, etherum is out there at $300 -$400 now who knows how much it will jump to tommorrow - -- pls let us share if u know other investment portfolios post it here.

(1) (Reply)

Sagittarius Is One Thoughtful Zodiac Sign / Any Woman Still Depending Totally On Her Husband Is A Witch – Pastor Funke Felix / Ariza Deleted Her Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.