Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week (934 Views)

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up / Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
During this lockdown, due to my greediness, I was looking for ways to make money even though I didn't need it. I haste to make quick money, I fell into the hands of scammers who said I could get double the amount I invested. I didn't have any money of my own so I decided to use my mum's money. I had easy access her account because she used my number to open the account. I invested N45,000 but since then I haven't heard anything from them. I want to pay off the money on my own before she finds out even if it means I have to borrow but even if I have people to lend me the money, I can't provide a good reason for needing that kind of money. And they would surely tell my mum about it if I should tell them the truth. So far, I have been able to pay off N14,500 remaining N30,500. She is going to check the account next week and I can't raise the money before then. Please can anybody lend me the money or show me how I can get that money in 1 week? I don't want her to find out about it at all because she won't ever trust me with her money again and I don't want that to happen. I'm open to any criticism
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by XXXXTENTACION: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
A fool never learns cool
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Uzomacharles: 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Go and report it to bank
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Go and report it to bank

Won't they request for the owner of the account?
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by NbaRich4eva: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Go to the Darkweb or your cc vendor.
Buy 1 low bal USA creditcard- 13$
Sock5s- less than 2$
Nord vpn.

Register on sportbet.io
Deposit 150$ into the account.
Play a game worth 10$
Then withdraw the rest money via bitcoin, PayPal or your bank account. Which is risky, so you'll have to use the bitcoin or PayPal.

Within 2 hours in,and,out. No time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by phrancys001(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sell this ya very phone
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
phrancys001:
Sell this ya very phone

The phone my dad bought for me. What will I tell him I when he asks for it? But the main issue is that the money from the phone will not even reach anywhere
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Uzomacharles: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dabyes:

Won't they request for the owner of the account?
Go first
The earlier the better
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tell your mum what type of foolish son she got... by your post we can clearly understand you have learned nothing from that 1st stoopid act of yours.
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Tell your mum what type of foolish son she got... by your post we can clearly understand you have learned nothing from that 1st stoopid act of yours.

Well, I know sooner or later, the truth will come but I want to refund the money before it does if I can. And I'm a lady by the way.
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dabyes:

Well, I know sooner or later, the truth will come but I want to refund the money before it does if I can. And I'm a lady by the way.

Just be honest with your mum instead of stressing about nonsense. What can she really do? Just find a sensible way to repay her.
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by johnboscow: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
PM me on @Johnboscow1 on telegram for your loading and b^nk logs.
Come BTC ready.
Escrow accepted. smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Just be honest with your mum instead of stressing about nonsense. What can she really do? Just find a sensible way to repay her.

I would try to tell her. But I'll can't allow her to continue using my number for her account.
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dabyes:
I would try to tell her. But I'll can't allow her to continue using my number for her account.

Obviously... as she can't trust you with HER money.
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Obviously... as she can't trust you with HER money.

I can't even trust myself either.
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Galactico4ever(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wicked and heartless scammers,always ready to pounce on a fresh meat.Too bad!
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Go first

The earlier the better

Okay
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dabyes:
I can't even trust myself either.

At least you are honest with your own self.

Galactico4ever:

The sad part is that, there wouldn't be any scammers if there wasn't greedy donkeys ready and willing to part with their own money.
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by omoba2k2: 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
my senior bros once told me the greatest secret to living a successful life, and that is Tell the Truth and it shall set you free. It might be inconvenient but it relieves you of a lot of burden. Simply tell your mother the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Did you share the Money with us ni

1 Like

Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Mide3367: 4:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Tell ur boyfriend to borrow you... You no work money put for any body pocket
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by SimeonOTC(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2020
Galactico4ever:

he is the one who is wicked and heartless.. you dnt want to work but you want to flexure..

invest 45k to get 1milli in 30minsgrin grin

bush meat done catch the huntergrin

tomorrow you will see him motivating on how he stated with 45kgrin

o.p take that recovered 14k.5k to bet9ja and play 5 sure odd, you smile while cashing out lika boss that you aregrin grin
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Ejuna80: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
NbaRich4eva:
Sock5s- less than 2$
Nord vpn.

Register on sportbet.io
Play a game worth 10$
Then withdraw the rest money via bitcoin, PayPal or your bank account. Which is risky, so you'll have to use the bitcoin or PayPal.

Hello bro sent you a pm
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by philsbaba: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
NbaRich4eva:
Sock5s- less than 2$
Nord vpn.

Register on sportbet.io
Play a game worth 10$

bro kindly give me the link to your sure vendor. Abeggggg. How can I reach you
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Aristo99: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2020
NbaRich4eva:
Sock5s- less than 2$
Nord vpn.

Register on sportbet.io
Play a game worth 10$
Then withdraw the rest money via bitcoin, PayPal or your bank account. Which is risky, so you'll have to use

Drop ur number bro we need to talk
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by SarutobiEky(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2020
NbaRich4eva:
Sock5s- less than 2$
Nord vpn.

Register on sportbet.io
Play a game worth 10$

bros..can I hit you up privately please?
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by LordPherule(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dabyes:
During this lockdown, due to my greediness, I was looking for ways to make money even though I didn't need it. I haste to make quick money, I fell into the hands of scammers who said I could get double the amount I invested. I didn't have any money of my own so I decided to use my mum's money. I had easy access her account because she used my number to open the account. I invested N45,000 but since then I haven't heard anything from them. I want to pay off the money on my own before she finds out even if it means I have to borrow but even if I have people to lend me the money, I can't provide a good reason for needing that kind of money. And they would surely tell my mum about it if I should tell them the truth. So far, I have been able to pay off N14,500 remaining N30,500. She is going to check the account next week and I can't raise the money before then. Please can anybody lend me the money or show me how I can get that money in 1 week? I don't want her to find out about it at all because she won't ever trust me with her money again and I don't want that to happen. I'm open to any criticism
Hope you sorted it out by now?
Re: How Do I Repay My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week by Dabyes(f): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
LordPherule:

Hope you sorted it out by now?

No

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trade Signals / Scam Alert!! / Which Nigerian Bank Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.