Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,591 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Accessing Cbn Intervention Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Accessing Cbn Intervention Funds (398 Views)

FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts / CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits / NCDMB Offers N76bn Intervention Funds To Support Local Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accessing Cbn Intervention Funds by ATTAHDYE(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Everything about 2020 has been overshadowed by Covid-19. The business environment has been challenging, many businesses have fold up and employees sent home.

But it is not all gloomy, the government (like others all over the world), in her effort to revive the economy has rolled out several intervention funds to help households and businesses back on their feet as life gradually returns to normal. As at last count CBN has provided funding for;

AGSMEIS (out of which N50 billion was for households loans)

N200 billion housing loans for low income earners

N10 billion for the transport sector

N75 billion Youth loan

N100 billion Healthcare Sector Research and Development Fund

And by next week government will roll out N2.3 Trillion Economic Stimulus Plan(EPS). This is the big one, at least 35000 business per state have been targeted to benefit from this.

My advice is that every able bodied taxable business person who has been affected one way or the other by the pandemic should try to access these funds.

If you don't know how to go about it, ask questions. I understand the processes and if you retain my services, I can walk you through the process from application to approval and disbursement.

Be wise, do not join the naysayers that call everything they do not understand a scam. This year must end well.
Re: Accessing Cbn Intervention Funds by Optimistdude: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Show us how.
I want to access it.

ATTAHDYE:
Everything about 2020 has been overshadowed by Covid-19. The business environment has been challenging, many businesses have fold up and employees sent home.

But it is not all gloomy, the government (like others all over the world), in her effort to revive the economy has rolled out several intervention funds to help households and businesses back on their feet as life gradually returns to normal. As at last count CBN has provided funding for;

N75 billion Youth loan

And by next week government will roll out N2.3 Trillion Economic Stimulus Plan(EPS). This is the big one, at least 35000 business per state have been targeted to benefit from this.

My advice is that every able bodied taxable business person who has been affected one way or the other by the pandemic should try to access these funds.

If you don't know how to go about it, ask questions. I understand the processes and if you retain my services, I can walk you through the process from application to approval and disbursement.

Be wise, do not join the naysayers that call everything they do not understand a scam. This year must end well.
Re: Accessing Cbn Intervention Funds by ehinmowo: 4:03am On Sep 19, 2020
ATTAHDYE:

N75 billion Youth loan

Please I will like to chat you. I need some guidance.
Re: Accessing Cbn Intervention Funds by abmart80: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2020
How to apply?
Re: Accessing Cbn Intervention Funds by TheSparrow: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.
Re: Accessing Cbn Intervention Funds by ATTAHDYE(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
ehinmowo:

Please I will like to chat you. I need some guidance.
chat me on 08063813348

(1) (Reply)

2021: Which Should I Learn, Email Copywriting Or Programming? / MBA Angry Investors Group / Best Car Rental Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.