Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike (1209 Views)

Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses / I’ll Beat Saraki Silly In Senatorial Race – Oloriegbe / Sanwo-olu Will Be Beaten Black And Blue, PDP Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by EBMedia: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
As the Edo gubernatorial election draws close, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has observed that plans are being made by the All Progressives Congress (APC) to manipulate the result of the election.

According to IgbereTV reports, the Rivers state Governor stated this in an interview on African Independent Television (AIT) on Thursday September 17.

Wike who is also the chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) campaign council on Edo governorship election, stated that the APC "will be beaten silly in the governorship election" if there are no thugs spearheading electoral malpractices.

He said:

“The IG has said they will not give room to any thugs, to any miscreants, and it is our prayer that is done. If that is done, APC will be beaten silly in this election. If what IG said is carried out, you will see that APC will not near – the only hope they have is to manipulate the security agencies.

“Remember what happened in my case and if you take the case of Rivers state, it was very clear, and the way I see APC going, the desperation is so much and the only hope APC has today is to use security agents, is to manipulate the process.

“Our own business is to let our people know, if you know the police are [compromised], we will not allow it. We want to believe in them but however, don’t slip, don’t slip, make sure you follow them bumper to bumper.

“Make sure you monitor what is happening. Let one policeman tell you that after they have declared results in this unit, that you cannot as an agent, follow that result to the collation centre. That is not correct.

“In some cases, you see security agents coming to even beat the agents of the opposition party. It is not something that anyone will come and tell me that you have assured me that nothing will happen.”

“Everybody knows, go to Edo, they don’t do publicity. They do their thing quietly. It may be different from ours.

“Last time I went to Ogbemudia stadium, it was nothing to write home about, but go and see Ogbemudia stadium today. He has built all the high courts, he showed me.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1364994/apc-will-beaten-silly-edo-thugs-governor-wike/

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by SmartProf(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
It will be like the kind of beating Barca suffered from Bayern. The margin of defeat will be used as a perfect illustration for social distancing. After the election, most of their leaders & members will begin to use the kind of face mask that will reveal only their eyes cos of shame. Some of them will hate to see brooms after the defeat cos it will trigger loss of appetite in them. Edo people will use the election to show them the Nigerian map, that Edo no be Lagos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by Enudapan: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Just campaign with weed nd all odogwus go vote for you

1 Like

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by Eriokanmi: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lol. Is apc still existing in this election? Its PDP and others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Egbon you have gone to rivers better come o
Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by JAMO84: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
SmartProf:
It will be like the kind of beating Barca suffered from Bayern. The margin of defeat will be used as a perfect illustration for social distancing. After the election, most of their leaders & members will begin to use the kind of face mask that will reveal only their eyes cos of shame. Edo people will use the elections to show them the Nigerian map, that Edo no be Lagos.
Person wey dey use mouth drive car no dey get accident

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by SmartProf(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
JAMO84:
Person wey dey use mouth drive car no dey get accident
Just as person wey be zombie no dey get sense.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by BIGGESThead6: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Trash.
We are in Benin to disgrace Obaseki and his online suppoters this Saturday. I'm ARMED with my Voters card and I'll gladly vote out Ugly and incompetent Obaseki from Office
. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by chinjo(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
You will see how things turns out in the coming days. APC does not have a candidate in Edo State says the authentic chairman of Edo APC Anselm Ojezuwa and the APC national chairman. Ize-Iyamu is a product of a fraudulent process. That was why APC governors refused to attend his campaigns because it was an exercise in futility.

1 Share

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by LibertyRep: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Some of us who have no stake at all in Edo can only appeal to the electorates to 'borrow themselves sense'

Another man's ambition shouldn't cost you your life.
Remember Obaseki until a few months ago was an APC governor while Ize-Iyamu was a PDP stalwart.

Use your heads brethrens from another State.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by ZenithMan24: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Trash.
We are in Benin to disgrace Obaseki and his online suppoters this Saturday. I'm ARMED with my Voters card and I'll gladly vote out Ugly and incompetent Obaseki from Office
. grin angry

Una too mumu sha.. So na IPOB and Igbo dey vote for Edo ?

What a great influence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by EBMedia: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by idealogical: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Very refreshing, coming from the king of thugs.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by jlinkd78(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mr Project has spoken and he is on point as usual

1 Like

Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lollest lol

There must be thugs nau
Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by deboysben(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin grin
Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by chrisxxx(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
idealogical:
Very refreshing, coming from the king of thugs.
And you are subject of thug.
Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by EMMY76: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Apc have no chance of winning any free and fair election in nigeria even in Lagos State.
Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by 35824L: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
We hear you thugnor..,
Re: APC Will Be Beaten Silly In Edo, If There Are No Thugs - Governor Wike by MrLacoste4: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
it's barely 48 hours to go, we will see who beats who..

(1) (Reply)

The Jezebel, Sadiya Umar Farouq - Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs / The Need For A Central Edoid Language For All Edoid Groups / One Of These 3 For President Or Jonathan Comes Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.