Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Keyamo Is A Child. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Keyamo Is A Child. (118 Views)

Drama As Twitter Users Attack Festus Keyamo For Posting Fake Pictures / What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child? / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Is A Child. by LaurryBK: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
To let the whole wide world know that Festus Keyamo (SAN) the Hon. Min. Of State For Labor And Employment ‎is  a child at heart and a most wonderful angel in human form. 
Little wonder he has won the admiration and support of "Olori oko bambam" of Nigeria.
The least Nigerian out there is SAN's concern hence the gbas gbos from those that do not give a hoot about the common man.
My SAN there's no going back. 
Every LGA in Nigeria‎ salutes you.

I Pen The Below Down In Admiration Of You.

FESTUS KEYAMO!!!
Your Name Is "Perfume Poured Forth".    
A Name Deserving Respect And Honor 
For A Strong Character.                            
A Character As Fragrant And Refreshing 
As Cologne Poured Out Of A Bottle.

FESTUS!                                       
Akikanju Okunrin Meta Loju Ogun!!!           
The Reason The Women Love You,     
Not Just Because Of Your 
Handsomeness And Intelligence          
But Because Of Your Inner Person         
Is So Attractive.

Despite The Bevy Of Women 
In And Around Your Life;                                      
It Did Not Stop You 
From Bringing Me Into Your Chamber.                       You Welcomed Me Into 
The Affection And Secrets Of Your Heart                   It Was Passionate Love 
And Something To Celebrate.                                           I Will Remember This 
More Than The Most Expensive Wine.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Mon, Sept 21st, 2020 / Football Transfer News And Predictions / Iyamo University 2O2O/2O21 Session ADMISSION FORMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.