Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? (2338 Views)

Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture) / Flood Prone Areas In Lagos By Cotenant.ng / Top 3 Roads Gov Ambode Transformed From Traffic Prone To Traffic Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by Luftwaffe(f): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

I'm planning to relocate & would like to know those areas from Lekki Phase 1 down to Ibeju Lekki that are not prone to flooding.
I'm just trying to avoid premium tears like the pictures below... grin

If you live or work around these areas kindly share & help a friend make the right decision. I'm sure there are others that this post will help too.
Surveyors can contribute too.

Thanks for your contributions. kiss

Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Badagry
Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by DATMAT(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
all area in Lekki
Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by newk007(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shine your eyes well and best tym.to scout is during the raining season

Meanwhile check dis out

Let your data work for you, not a get rich quick scheme but with consistency you can make over 400,000 naira within 3-5 months, with zero capital.

For more info check my signature

A trial will convince U

2 Likes

Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by Shellsploit: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Lekki and okearo residents can relate... grin
But where is Lalasticlala sef !

1 Share

Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by Stevyne: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Luftwaffe:
Hello Nairalanders.

I'm planning to relocate & would like to know those areas from Lekki Phase 1 down to Ibeju Lekki that are prone to flooding.
Also, those areas that never flood.

If you live or work around these areas kindly share & help a friend make the right decision. I'm sure there are others that this post will help too.

I reside in Ibeju Lekki.
Its better to come over to this area than lekki.
And besides I can help you out with Good accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by UXPapi: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2020
What you should ask is “which areas are not prone to flooding in Lekki?“

Lekki was originally designated as the floodplain for Ikoyi. The drainages are always clogged, the water table is high, it is bordered by both the Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean. What Lekki needs is serious innovative engineering to divert flood water in the fastest and most efficient way possible.

1 Like

Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by Luftwaffe(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Stevyne:
I reside in Ibeju Lekki.
Its better to come over to this area than lekki.
And besides I can help you out with Good accommodation.

Any particular reason(s)?
Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by EgunMogaji2: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ki lo nsele?

Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by Stevyne: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Serene environment
No flood like lekki and environs

1 Like

Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by Beautyaddy: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Luftwaffe:
Hello Nairalanders.

I'm planning to relocate & would like to know those areas from Lekki Phase 1 down to Ibeju Lekki that are not prone to flooding.

Everywhere in Lekki is prone to flooding...unless there area was constructed with very good drainage system from the start.

Most of the Lekki Land are claimed land from the beaches.
Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by DenreleDave(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Have u gotten one?

Lemme come and squat with u
Re: Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Luftwaffe:

agent fees and commission. If you work in vi or ikoyi and you move to ibeju. Na 5am to 5.30 you will be leaving house o. There are some places in ajah that are not flood prone. But traffic too much also

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Study Visa And Age / Why Refugees Prefer Sweden To Denmark? / Fully Loaded Dangote Truck Carrying 600 Bags Of Cement Fell In Gombe-Bauchi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.