Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” (65602 Views)

Aunty Chioma Avrily Stop Attacking Everybody Because Of Davido Please / It's Official: Davido And His Billionaire Uncle Make Peace & Hug At His Lawyer W / It's Official : Davido Is Thebrand Ambassador For Infinix Nig. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by NaijaCover(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Reports!

The man who works at the airport that Nigerian singer, Davido tipped $100 in a video that went viral some few days ago have cried out on social media begging for Davido’s intervention after he was sacked, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The airport official who identity is yet to be known was allegedly sacked from work for defying the ethics of the profession which is taking money from customers.

According to him in a video chanced on by .com, he was relieved of his post by management for begging a passenger for money and has cried out to Davido to tell his employers he did not beg them.

The distressed man who claims has children and a wife said he did not beg him but only hailed Davido whereby on his own will gave him the money, Reports.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNgh08MEmA/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=0460F7B5-CC45-4103-A16D-85F426547799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roZlCZpyR8I

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by kessling: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2020
If you didn't hail him he would probably not have noticed you. Hailing na guy man way of begging.
He shouldn't be sacked though

537 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Juliusmomoh: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2020
kessling:
If you didn't hail him he would probably not have noticed you. Hailing na guy man way of begging.
He shouldn't be sacked though
Hahahaha ... Beging

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by tillaman(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2020
He didn’t steal after all, it was given to him willingly by Davido so what’s the big deal

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by NaijaCover(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 And Seun

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Juliusmomoh: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2020
de make laugh... grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by NaijaCover(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Righteousness89(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2020
That's Terrible!
In other words a Gift of $100 from Davido got Him Sacked!

I begin to look at the Similarities between this and many humans today!

Many have lost Eternal Life because of so called gifts..

Many Have lost Eternal Life because of Vanities of Life that was In Detriment to their souls..

Nothing is worth losing your Salvation for..

314 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Iyoocartel(f): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Iyoooo cartel

Bros you begged him hailings is the surest way of begging in South west.
The last time i was in ojo if all those boys see me they go just start to dey shout aaaahhhh,egbon, twaleee twaleee.
Good old times, i miss lag!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by midolian(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Too bad!

black market rate, best case is N46,000.

I hope Davido sees this and react accordingly to it while it's still fresh

25 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by solmus: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2020
cool

Nigerian airport staffs and chronic begging

54 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2020
I pity his situation but airport officials are known to beg prominent personalities and foreign nationals for handout always. This puts a major dent on our image

56 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Timekeeper: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Obo with the sauce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Slawormir: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Them nor supposed sack am

Anyway maybe hailing na gross misconduct to faan
Probably they see it as a way of begging for financial assistance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Minjim: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2020
David should just get him another job cos FANN won't take him back

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Moneywirer: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2020
I doubt he'd be recalled coz they'd feel their reputation is at stake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by BruncleZuma: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by wiseone28: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Nigerians too dey beg.

Go to government institutions you will marvel at the rate those workers beg esp if one politician comes there.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by manuelcc(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2020
But he is begging in this video grin

7 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Kingpele(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Wow, I gift of $100 cost you your steady source of income, I never used to believe in village people but i now changed my mind certainly only his village people can perform this shocking predicament... Chai this the same waySatan came to cut man off from his destiny and steals eternal life with God in exchange of poisoned chalice (pleasures of sinfulness), the man thought God is blessing him not knowing he is about to lose his job

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by loadedvibes: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Them just use am do scape goat.. those immigration and customs officer when dey harass people for international airport nko ?

4 Likes

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by NLantiban: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by manuelcc(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

Many Have lost Eternal Life because of Vanities of Life that was In Detriment to their souls..

grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Terrible!

mumu undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Hilarious
Re: Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” by mbahdi(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
How I wish same treatment will be also melted to bank domestic workers.those niggas can beg for africa.because of them I no dey go bank again,I kukuma dey use pos jeje.u go pos very fast and easy u do ur thing for 200# or 300#.you go bank,after waisting your time and standing you still come and pay not less Dan 500# to bank security's.rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Daughter, Valerie Begins NYSC Programme (Photos) / Angela Okorie Cries: "It Has Been Pains Upon Pains" / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.