Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 18/09/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 18/09/2020 (118 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/12/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/09/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 18/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 18/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2020
1.Thank you Lord, for all the visions You have given me concerning the works of the kingdom, You have entrusted unto me.
Re: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 18/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2020
2. Lord, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.

3. Father, please give me the grace to write down all the divinely given visions, and to run with them, in Jesus name.

4. My God, as a leader in my own right, please, give me the grace to be able to share my visions with my followers, in clearly unambiguous terms, that they may also run with them, in Jesus name.

5. Father, as a follower help me to key into the visions of my leader, and adopt it as my own, for the overall progress and expansion of Your kingdom, in Jesus name.
Re: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 18/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2020
6. My Lord please go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path, and remove every obstacle to the actualisation of my divinely given visions, in Jesus mighty name.

7. My Father, empower me spiritually, financially and materially to enable me execute my divinely given visions and those of my spiritual leader, in Jesus name.

8. Lord please make me an unrepentant and committed soul winner, and church planter, in Jesus name.

9. Father, please, give me the grace to make heaven at last, and to help as many people, as possible, to make heaven, in Jesus name.

10. Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye and reward him for all his labours in Your vineyard, in Jesus name.
Re: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 18/09/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Please note that If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today and I accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus mighty name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

"There Were Also With Him Other Little Ships." / "Encourage Him." / Sean Pinder - You Can Do The IMPOSSIBLE – 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.