Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

“i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence (4529 Views)

CSU: Hurray, BAT Is Finally Free!!! / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Simplymax(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Precious Chikwendu, estranged wife of Femi Fani-Kayode has given a cryptic response to news about her failed marriage.

The former Minister of aviation and his wife have reportedly parted ways, according to multiple online reports.
On her Instagram page on Thursday, the former Miss United Nations quoted Psalm 126 Verse1 -3 of the Bible:

When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

The Bible verse quoted has made many to believe she was referring to the reported crashed marriage.
Fani-Kayode has denied he abused Precious and has even asked his lawyer to demand a retraction from a blogger, who broke the story of the separation.

Click for full details
https://afamnews.com/2020/09/18/im-finally-free-from-captivity-ffks-wife-breaks-silence/

1 Share

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Charmingrascal(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Congratulations we know the monster u married.

Another woman will soon be in his captivity

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2020
FFK is no doubt a monster judging from the way he talks. His outside behavior is a pointer to the way he behaves inside.

I really wonder how people manage to live with his likes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Me minding my business

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Simplyleo: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2020
The way ipob miscreants believe in the godship of ffk, i advise you shouldn't rest on your oars yet.

Because I have this feeling they will soon locate you for some tongue-lashing.

Aha, i just noticed, they are already on their ways.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by longetivity(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Hoe

1 Like

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by janedonez(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Social media life isn't healthy at all
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2020
Two of u get problem, u marry a man that hv divorce 3 times and u went to marry him becuz of money and nw ffk have divorce 4 women that show that is trouble man.

4 Likes

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by IamWonderful: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2020
A hooker
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Stalwert: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2020
IPOB heroes are always women abusers,Cownu Rapist, fraudster and woman beater

FKK women beater, coke head

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by BERNIMOORE: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Op you inference isn't correct

You people now rejoice when marriage crashes
You rejoice when children also are broken

And.You want a.good.nation when you promote broken homes...

6 Likes

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Cajal(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:

...a real monster sir far worse than the short governor in Kaduna
Odinkaku has been spreading rumors since the days of Jesus
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Themainboy22: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2020
The other day FFK was giving us tips on how to keep a Lady, but today his wife is jubilating for divorcing him. The irony.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Arrewa: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2020
We hear
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by solmus: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Gold digger jam Crazy Man

I bet she had connered some good wealth and properties to secure her future

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by uniqueboi1(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2020
This life truly no balance.
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by nzeobi(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2020
I have never liked this ideas of marrying slay Queen especially when they age difference is much.
Goodluck to you people.
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by flokii: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2020
Is it true you were going on "unauthorized visits" without informing your Ex-boyfriend FFK with whom you have kids?

Ladies enjoy playimg victims so one can't completely write off FFK. I mean the babe is damn fine and most money bags out there would do anything to have a taste of her coochi.e. #Justsaying
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by cedricksly: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:

its so disgraceful that a fellow man would write this kind of comment. You forget there are always two side to a story, and u judged based on one side.... I guess you aren't married that's why u talk without caution. E go reach ur body

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Charmingrascal(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2020
cedricksly:
its so disgraceful that a fellow man would write this kind of comment. You forget there are always two side to a story, and u judged based on one side.... I guess you aren't married that's why u talk without caution. E go reach ur body

Is this woman his first wife?
His previous wives were at fault too.

We know FFK so forget this sermon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by mabea: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Just say you've had your fill of the cash
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2020
cedricksly:

You that you are married, do married men in your family behave like ffk?

Oga, abeg park well and stop yearning rubbish

1 Like

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by naija4life247: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Finally, the chicken has come home to roast.
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Badteke47: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2020
See this one. Ashawo
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by colorsofrainbow: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Stalwert:

Churchill is IPOB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by Enudapan: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

He is not an odogwu
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by kenzysmith: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2020
u don't mean it jigolos we be queuing up

1 Like

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by samtee37(m): 10:46am On Sep 18, 2020
She will soon see another Maga undecided
Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by milky3(f): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2020
you mean Bondage, well that's freedom at last. for Ffk to abuse and get frustrated with that Journalist , it shows you take more of that @ home.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence by ican2020: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Stalwert:

Another lazy youth that post trash without thinking

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Religious Extremism: Kamarudeen Muslims Attack Masquerade In Iwo, Osun State / Gej Really Meant Well For Nigerians, Here Is Why (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.