Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (70574 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Forexalpha: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Ok,
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by kenzysmith: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2020
j
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2020
FFK got a short fuse o...... cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2020
May they not say we are mad o
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Make dem give us our childrens and carry their sister back to Nnewi our brother no dey do again grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Righteousness89(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2020
solmus:

His first wife is now the Aide of President of Ghana.. . She can't take him back after series of abuse several decades ago, same as his other 2 other ex , his only hope is his 4 wife precious or getting a new one...

So much for Bible quoting hypocrite like Fani who is grandchild of a prominent post independence evangelist

Being a Grandson or First son of an Evangelist or Pastor does not mean Salvation..
It's a Personal decision..

No Matter Where the First wife is or Whatever Happened,They can Reconcile .

As Long as she is alive! She is His Rightful Wife..

I Pray they Both Reconcile..

5 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by UDUJ(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

I Advice All to as much as Possible keep your Home off the Public!

You attract so many Spirits to your Home by Doing that

Very very true. This Internet age and people wanting to post everything online for the glam, smh undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by money121(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by joshjc(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

oga calm down

5 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by martineverest(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

the first wife already rejected him Tay Tay....his daughter even got married without her useless father's consent

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Bewiseedet(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2020
stories from the gods to the gullibles
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by tillaman(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Party scatter

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2020
This is coming as a really big surprised, everything appeared perfect and love filled
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Maxymilliano(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2020
This is serious !

shocked
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by payloader(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Either Femi Fani-Kayode is mental, or theres more to this. Eight year old abuse and the woman is totally innocent? Femi must be a mad man, or the wife must be an emotionally abusive woman. It could be either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Amethyst111(f): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2020
This story is more like an abracadabra; the more you hear, the less you understand. But one thing is sure, both the husband and the wife are abusers.

The husband (FFK) was a known woman beater. And the wife too was a known husband fighter cum yaba left escapee.

I thought they said an abusive man and an abusive woman are a perfect match? So, what changed?

Oh! I forgot! A big current will always give way to a bigger current.

Dbanj's song comes to mind;

**If you dey craze, my brother no bring craze come my side. Because if craze meet craze, craze go hide...**

Go and download it to enjoy the rest jare. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by oruma19: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2020
No wonder FFK called his first wife "babe" in a recent picture she took with President Jonathan. He is seriously contemplating going back to his first love. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by TheChameleon: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2020
Moral of the story: Stay away from yamlegged babes.

"Find 'em, fvck 'em and flee... " as Dr. DRE said.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by yaki84: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2020
mannasseh:
i cant post all, go to stellas blog https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/09/former-beauty-queen-precious-chikwendus.html?m=1
or visit IG
So she actually met ffk and think she met a husband?
Just say she went for the money and let us have rest.
U think u will just enter and eat money u didn't work for without terms and conditions?
Please spare us this bulls hit...
We have bigger disaster at hand

21 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by ogawisdom(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Chai FFK the short fused man

I am not surprised after his outburst on a poor Journalist for asking a simple question on national tv. If his wife talks while he is talking she will get slapped for it.

Women will endure anything for money.

The 5th wife should get ready to park in, money dey

32 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Tflex01: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Any marriage with so much "perfect" showoffs on social media doesn't last. So I'm not surprised.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by ishiamu(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Stfu
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by flokii: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2020
This one loud o.. so FFK na woman beater.

Hope ladies chasing wealth will learn from this.. they call genuine guys broke and go for rich monsters that end up making their lives miserable. Pele o snowwhite, I pray you find peace and happiness.

13 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by konkonbilo(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2020
sinaj:
All that glitters is not gold.
lmao.. Shey you ladies prefer to cry in benz than to be with an average guy who doesn't beat his woman.

15 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by dxdiag(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Babe saw the RED light but she ignored, now he don happen the news is allover the place.
FFK himself got unmanageable anger issue. He got to work on himself to get his home right. Age, money, influence does not hold a marriage from dispensation but prayers, wisdom, understanding, knowledge, perseverance, tolerance does.

12 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is well.
I know someone because of the suffering she is going through right now will want to jump into such wealth and affluence but they forget that it sometimes always end in premium tears.
I wonder for some people. A man who has been married 3 times and none survived should send warning bells. But in Niggeria peolle will tell you money is everything. Shey even the girls will tell you that its better to cry in a BMW.

13 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Righteousness89(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2020
martineverest:
the first wife already rejected him Tay Tay....his daughter even got married without her useless father's consent

All that does not Matter!
They can Come back together..
That's His wife..

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by OPPPS: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2020
IPOB touts your lord and personal saviour has done this one again oooo

9 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by afroniger: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2020
I would rather believe Precious side of the story because FFK is a beast in human form. I don't care what anybody says.

17 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Jaqenhghar: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2020
konkonbilo:
lmao.. Shey you ladies prefer to cry in benz than to be with an average guy who doesn't beat his woman.
Makedem dey cry. Las las na inside that benz dem go transport their corpses. The thing when dey sweet goat pass na him dey kill am

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Next Senate President / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.