Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

"Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V (2155 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by LiveTimes9ja: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2020
"Why I'm not regretting infecting multiple men with HIV" - Lady reveals (Watch video)

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/why-im-not-regretting-infecting-multiple-men-with-hiv-lady-reveals-watch-video/

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by donbachi(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Guys,stop been moved by wat u see..for wat u will receive is deadly.

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by thesilentman(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Make Men they play smarter o
Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by fati2001(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2020
congrats , Pls continue to spread it.... to those who their sexual urges have overcome.
bravo.
attention!!
anyone that quote me recklessly is guilty about his /er self.....
.so save that stress and go for medical check up before things turn into positive.
Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by professore(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2020
When I see guys saying, I don control the babe, I don chop the babe, I don't get moved one bit. Reason is that I know they are toying with the devil. It may be that the babe is an HIV patient, it may be that she is a witch and all she needs is that sexual covenant to take charge of your life and have upperhand. She may not even be a witch but she has left leg and badluck all over her that any man who sleeps on her chest will start seeing how things become scattered in his life.

As a man, have a decent woman and build an empire in her heart such that anywhere you go she will follow you and pray for you. But most men will rather maltreat their wife and the frustrated woman will neglect her looks. But these same men will be eyeing another woman who a responsible man somewhere is nurturing and bringing out her beauty rather than maltreating her.

Take care of your wife, she is beautiful too.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:
congrats , Pls continue to spread it.... to those who their sexual urges have overcome.
bravo.
Are you alright??.. So people deserve to be infected because they couldn't control their sexual urge??

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by UDUJ(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:
bravo.

Fati this your statement is bad.

More reason guys should learn to use condoms or zip up.

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by fati2001(m): 9:36am On Sep 18, 2020
BornSnner9:
Are you alright??.. So people deserve to be infected because they couldn't control their sexual urge??

I no know ooo!

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by fati2001(m): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2020
UDUJ:

Fati this your statement is bad.

More reason guys should learn to use condoms or zip up.
condom kia, zip up ni.
.pple wer depend on fuckery activities will not hear you advice no matter what!
so leave them alone.

anything wer person see make he/she take rub eye.

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by kingbee90: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:

condom kia, zip up ni.
.pple wer depend on fuckery activities will not hear you advice no matter what!
so leave them alone.

anything wer person see make he/she take rub eye.

Your comments on this thread shows you are equally as guilty as this evil lady spreading HIV virus to innocent men simply because they have the "weakness" of not being able to control their sexual urge.
For u to support this, i conclude you are equally spreading HIV virus.

wicked Jezebels everywhere! STAY STRAPPED UP FELLAS!

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by fati2001(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2020
kingbee90:

Your comments on this thread shows you are equally as guilty as this evil lady spreading HIV virus to innocent men simply because they have the "weakness" of not being able to control their sexual urge.
For u to support this, i conclude you are equally spreading HIV virus.

wicked Jezebels everywhere! STAY STRAPPED UP FELLAS!
you have just signifies the public you are among those useless being damaging the image of MEN BY QUOTING ME FOR SAYING THE FACT, YOU ARE PISSED CUZ UR CONSCIOUS IS JUDGING.... DUDE JUST GO FOR CHECK UP BEFORE IT TURNS INTO POSITIVE.
l no send you messages go contact dirty negative things, so stop blaming me.
your breeds are the reason why human values are decreasing.
Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2020
"I don chop clean mouth"
"I scatter her pv$$y"
"I separate her spinal cord"
"I rupture her bladder"
"I twist her womb"

But in reality, na them dey lose.

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by Vyzz: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:
bravo.

You have totally changed...

This is not how we use to be...

Imagine she come infect you boyfriend, brother and son and the thing finds its way to u... Remember HIV isn't only passed sexually.... What goes around comes around

Be wise... "Kiss emoji"
Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by Vyzz: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Ardar:
"I don chop clean mouth"
"I scatter her pv$$y"
"I separate her spinal cord"
"I rupture her bladder"
"I twist her womb"

But in reality, na them dey lose.

Y'all should understand that this shit ain't passed just sexually baes....

But we go still dey scatter pv$$y, separate her spinal cord, rupture bladder and twist her womb with Condoms ma'am grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by fati2001(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Vyzz:

This is not how we use to be...

Imagine she come infect you boyfriend, brother and son and the thing finds its way to u... Remember HIV isn't only passed sexually.... What goes around comes around

Be wise... "Kiss emoji"
contact boyfriend ko.
nah you give me boyfriend!
son = I no send am message to live reckless life .
brother = nah he life (as far as he no the difference between lift and right things)
and it can be contacted by blood, Sharp objects and the rest I understand those ones
....but it's different from sexual stuff..... walker well you no regrets life .
* good morning *
Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by fati2001(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Vyzz:

. tell me nowwww or I put my meme.
Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by Vyzz: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:

contact boyfriend ko.
brother = nah he life (as far as he no the difference between lift and right things)
and it can be contacted by blood, Sharp objects and the rest I understand those ones
* good morning *

Even if u don't send all those people... Atleast look my side... What if she rapes me and infect me with it?...

Have mercy on me grin
Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by fati2001(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Vyzz:

Even if u don't send all those people... Atleast look my side... What if she rapes me and infect me with it?...

Have mercy on me grin

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by danilmo: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
fati2001:

contact boyfriend ko.
* good morning *

To say ure a Lady spilling this trash means ure evil.

1 Like

Re: "Why I'm Not Regretting Infecting Multiple Men With HIV" - Lady Reveals (watch V by fati2001(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
danilmo:

To say ure a Lady spilling this trash means ure evil.
evil to those who are living in dirty deals = they deserve , if I see more I will say the fact (evil)..... so rest on.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me On This: / Please, This Girl Needs Your Help. / When Your Friend Commits Suicide Without Telling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.