Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? (555 Views)

I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today / What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar? / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2020
Knowing your problem is half solution itself. So how did China become a 15 trillion dollar economy and Nigeria oil producing Nation in debt?

Chinas Academic Talent Search Programmes. The Best and the Brightest are identified - and fully sponsored for education in US, UK, Australia, Japan or Singapore as well as Education in Chinese Universities like Tong Ji or Liauquong.

No Minorities or Majorities. A Bao Minority Scholar topped the Lists in 2019 and is presently studying graduating in a Chinese University and will likely do his masters in USA at Stanford or MIT.

Nigeria:

80% Seats in Engineering Colleges and Medical Colleges are reserved based on elite and for politicians.

The Best Talents find themselves abandoned by their Own Governments -

How many % of Doctors came back from overseas to man our hospitals and how many Engineers are really empowered for startups?

80% of Students who study Masters in US or UK or Australia or Canada or Europe or Singapore - return home within 15 years to China to serve their Government Contracts in Research or Engineering or Medicine or Biosciences.

They are offered many benefits - Less Taxes, More incentives, The Gai Bo Program etc etc.

Less than 1% Students return home to Nigeria after 15 years. Sure they do all this flag waving and chanting nonsense but ask them to come home and build the economy, to your tent oh Isreal. We care about ourselves not our country.

The reason - There is nothing for them in Nigeria

Zero Opportunities except a lot of oil and gas from various Niger Delta State.

Economic Development Board sponsored EY awards to Top Entrepreneurs who are awarded $ 10 Million each for their businesses. Xiangshei Xcrow won in 2016 and today has a 81% business domination in China and Asia Pacific.

Chinese government invests $ 70 Billion annually in Innovation and Technopreneurships - the result of which is Tik Tok or Machine Learning AIs or a plethora of advanced patents in China from 2010.

Nigerian Governments contribution to Entrepreneurship. Negligible Tax Incentives, Negligible Benefits but enough talk to fill 20 newspapers for 100 years.

The result is most of our entrepreneurs are Hair Cutting Saloon owners, Yahoo plus rather than owners of Intellectual Technology or Property or own cutting edge MLAIs.

Our Government contributes 100s of billion for Entrepreneurs but so far no idea where bulk of the money is?

Do you know how much the Government contributes to to pay militants and bandits? The Answer- Billions naira every year.

Every Chinese company over a certain revenue must contribute at least 15% of its profits for Research and Development.

The Total R & D Investment by China is a whopping - $ 317 Billion annually or nearly 2.15% of the GDP.

The Total R & D Investment of the whole world is $ 1.64 Trillion - so China spends a whopping 19.33% of the Worlds Research Budget and comes next only to USA (40.64%). Yet in 1990 - USA spent 70.95% of the Worlds Budget while China spent 0.06%. From 1990 to 2020 - the growth of 0.06% to 19.33% is Meteoric.

Out of this - Chinese companies spend 65.8% of this money compared to Foreign Companies which spend only 34.2% of this money

Local Chinese Research outspends Foreign Research by almost 100%

Result - Patents and Advancement

Our corporates outfits dont spend 1% for Research except for some BBN and show facility. With good students straining to run away abroad - the researchers left are of mediocre quality in general.

-Nigeria spent how much? and this has fallen sharply over the last 6 years.

Local Nigerian Research is barely 3% of the Foreign Research

Results - Haircutters, Clerks, Yahoo boys, militants, bandits and political jobber.

Indigineous Defence Industry was a project of the Chinese in the year 1988. They began with lousy fifth rate products but by today - their productions are nearly 80 - 85% or even in some cases 90 - 95% of US or European Standards Manufacture.

They have even began exporting some of these products albeit to countries like Brazil or Pakistan.

They make indigenous Wind Tunnels, Advanced Turbines, Turbofans, Avionics Systems and though they start with Fifth Rate Quality, they always keep improving and within 7–10 years have now achieved around 80% - 85% Global Standard. By 2030 - It is believed they will achieve global standards as they have began investing heavily in Metallurgy and Titanium Alloy Processes and Carbon Fibre Processes.

Best Part - these Industries generate employment for 36 Million Chinese combined.

At Independence, British Legacy, Big Industries already available - Yet even to this day - we import almost 99% if not 100% of our advanced armaments and boast in pride. No wonder bandits and small touts are having a slice of pizza while our military are showing off with bloody careless civilian.

We have been unable to produce a single indigenous Wind Tunnel, Advanced Turbine , Turbofan or Avionics System and import everything from Russia or Israel or UK or Belgium, USA, China etc better still we go hat in hand to beg for aid.

We continuing to wait in queue for 10 years for a mere Aircrafts. Even south Africa dey use us they shine.

Conclusions:-

(a) The Chinese are One Nation. We are a Divided Nation. They want China to achieve supremacy - we want our Community, our Caste, our Religion, our Churches, our Mullahs or Fathers or Priests and our State before focussing on our Country.

(b) The Chinese have always believed - Talent should be cultivated and aimed for Ultimate Growth and Development.

We have always believed on opportunity to steal, loot and after Family Wealth, Caste and Community

(c) The Chinese harness their Gareeb to work in the National Labor Force Scheme and make them productive and use their wealth for promoting research, production and talent

We use all our wealth for feeding the political elites, robbing Niger Delta oil to give them subsidies and ultimately having zoombie promote anything except nonsense and propaganda.

(d) China lies all the time about Political things but are blatantly truthful about everything else. They never ever heap praises on mediocre talent, not even on top talent. We lie about everything but hold our political elites and fake Iman and Pastors in high esteem.

We praise the most mediocre of mediocre example BBN, how deep are your diction and grammar( grammar don't built economy science, mathematics and technology do). We are the best at this: Plotting for each other down fall, promoting ethnicity tribalism,nepotism, favoritism looting and blind loyalty.

That is why they are at 15 Trillion and we are Trillion in debt despite at one point in time, we have Oil windfalls, Oil sold at 100 naira and above.
2020 we borrowed for looting
No money for scientific cutting edge research ,technical driving colleges, engineering schools and hospital equipment.
We are our enemies and no hope in the future. Work hard and create something for your family best advice i always say to myself.
Healthy contribution is welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by donbachi(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2020
Chinese leaders builds their people.while,Naija leaders builds themselves...end of story.
Re: So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2020
donbachi:
Chinese leaders builds their people.while,Naija leaders builds themselves...end of story.
. We don't have leaders in Nigeria. We only have looters
Re: So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by Fmghewzy(m): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2020
That is why I don't get bothered when some mofos keep shouting omoluabi or igbo amaka when other Nigerians are doing well in other countries,imagine a nation this divided,we will Never grow aswear tribalism and low mentality keep eating this country.
If you notice those tribalistic bastards are usually those poverty ridden bastards being led by
One mumu who is shouting divide Nigeria ,yet he dey for another country dey flex as if they divided( country ) to get to where they where they are

To be honest we are our problem in this country,our problem too much

Na low mentality be the major problem,we prefer to build big churches rather than schools and hospitals,
Envy and hatred in people's heart
The list goes on and on

despite the population of china
Yet dey could unite and do something good for themselves.
Re: So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Fmghewzy:
That is why I don't get bothered when some mofos keep shouting omoluabi or igbo amaka when other Nigerians are doing well in other countries,imagine a nation this divided,we will Never grow aswear tribalism and low mentality keep eating this country.
If you notice those tribalistic bastards are usually those poverty ridden bastards being led by
One mumu who is shouting divide Nigeria ,yet he dey for another country dey flex as if they divided( country ) to get to where they where they are

To be honest we are our problem in this country,our problem too much

Na low mentality be the major problem,we prefer to build big churches rather than schools and hospitals,
Envy and hatred in people's heart
The list goes on and on

despite the population of china
Yet dey could unite and do something good for themselves.

. You are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by Fmghewzy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. You are not far from the truth

I pray Nigeria realize it before it is too late,other countries are slowly moving towards self dependency.
Yet Nigeria is still importing everything,oga oo

In another 30yrs they go forget oil

I want to see what Nigeria would depend on
Re: So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by NoChill: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fmghewzy:

I pray Nigeria realize it before it is too late,other countries are slowly moving towards self dependency.
Yet Nigeria is still importing everything,oga oo

In another 30yrs they go forget oil

I want to see what Nigeria would depend on

In 30 years time, that Nigeria you are talking about will be you and I.

In 30 years time most of our leaders now who are looting and destroying this nation will be dead, it will now be you and I that will suffer for what ever nonsense actions they are doing today.

If we do not wake up today, tomorrow go red for us
Re: So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by Fmghewzy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=NoChill post=94053901]

In 30 years time, that Nigeria you are talking about will be you and I.

Yes oo that is why I am always shouting here on Nairaland ,till at least I can get a better platform to talk to Nigerians at large,we must take charge of our future

Say no to tribalism,hate and bigotry
Encourage hardworking,integrity and innovation.and more positive mindset

Small small if more and more people begin to change their idealogy things would be better.

I pray for a better Nigeria
, anytime I see things happening in other
countries,
Or relatives and friends tell me about where they stay ,I always wish the same for Nigeria
Aswear it always pain me, Nigeria is still like this.
Re: So How Did China Become A 15 Trillion Dollar Economy And Nigeria In Debt? by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tribalism,nepotism, favoritism ,blind loyalty and selfish politician holding Nigeria Ransom

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Turns You On ? / The Reason Why Ladies Are Lazy / See How To Get Your Woman To Orgasm And Also Know For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.