Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register (50056 Views)

FIRS Clarifies Directive On Self Certification Forms For Bank Account Holders. / #BankWars. Sterling Bank Apologises For Shading Other Banks. / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Okuda(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
wellmax:

Pele oo water tester, nothing satisfies you. There was an error which they have admitted, but agenda mist agend for you guys.

do you believe Buhari is doing well as President?

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Charly68: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Only God knows where Buhari got those that are running his Govt with him..they are two steps forward and 6 steps backward.. We are just praying for his tenure to expire in 2023 so we can get things right

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by francotunsco: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
You better do.
Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Drizzy5001(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
They will come up with another plan, before December. This one no work as dem plan grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by weedfada(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
If u made this kinda blunder during a job interview now, they'll make u feel stupid and dumb... Omo everybody get strength and weakness jare... A fish can't fly like a bird! Believe in yourself and ur abilities...
Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
They were just testing the waters...but don't
they know that the people are afraid of them?
or have they forgotten the recent events?

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Useless animals.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
ghuzy01:
This is what you get when you appoint based on quota system and not on merit. Am sure its one aboki that just woke up and thought it that policy but when they saw the backlash...they changed tone.

Confused people
information dissemination is a big problem with this government, pls they should employ ther service of a reputable PR firm to handle and mange their information problems and crisis before oneday they spread inciting informations without knowing.
Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Richy4:
It may have been an incompetent staff that circulated the memo
information dissemination is a big problem with this government, pls they should employ ther service of a reputable PR firm to handle and mange their information problems and crisis before oneday they spread inciting informations without knowing.
Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by 4tomandchi: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Clueless government who BUBU the Twitter handle for just one minute look what he has done.

APC government should resign they have failed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by bluefilm: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
wellmax:

Pele oo water tester, nothing satisfies you. There was an error which they have admitted, but agenda mist agend for you guys.

It is no error at all.

Some useless group of looters floated the idea so that they can make some money from the scheme.

They now saw the backlash that followed, and they subsequently retraced their steps.

Dasal.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Fourwinds: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kingpele:
Ok am relieved, haters of buharia over to u guys, it is good to admit wrong for the purpose of repentence, but most people abusing the government have never repented of their sins or even willing to repent of their own wrongs yet believe to be good in their own mind such are the real hypocrites... I see people call righteousness 89 hypocrite here and I laugh, if only u guys know what this guy is warning you about, u will love and appreciate him, I have lose consciousness for like one hour and every one thought I was dead, I sawc hell with my own eyes and people were burning and crying in that terrible place, when I woke up, no body preached to me, I use my own hand and give my life to Christ... I thank God for his eternal love for me
it will never be well with Buhari and his gang of thieves

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Olarewaju89: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
But why is dollar going up again? undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by wellmax(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
bluefilm:

It is no error at all.
Some useless group of looters floated the idea so that they can make some money from the scheme.
They now saw the backlash that followed, and they subsequently retrieved their steps.
Dasal.

Simple question, where they sent by the government.

LASG will not hide under some fraudster to do what it wants to do.
Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by wellmax(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Okuda:

do you believe Buhari is doing well as President?

What has that got to do with the topic of discuss?
Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by abdulwassi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Failed Nation

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by nBag(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
tesppidd:
Not for everybody. Obviously misunderstood.

Nothing to see here, except you're a wailer.
you see this country wey we Dey so? Nigeria can launch a nuclear warhead and apologize later.

thank God we don't have

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by igbsam(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Only God knows the strong stuff they smoke there in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Donpaper: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
tesppidd:
Not for everybody. Obviously misunderstood.

Nothing to see here, except you're a wailer.
May You be confused as they are confused. Supporters of evil

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by mich2012: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Useless government

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Comedian2019: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Confused mofos

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
SOMEONE IS SMOKING WEED INSIDE ASO ROCK

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Rebuke: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin : :DD cheesy

Smh, I talk am yesterday na. At least, them no deny am this time.

But it is not over yet sha......make una better continue dey shout. This confused government no dey use their head at all. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Easyosafo: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
what do you expect from an old man like Buharis.

it is one of the generic trait for old people. Most of them do have their own say.

whatsoever you present to them, that is their finally decision.

I do not blame Buharis for any reason, but I challenge those myopic and cardiomyopathy Northern youths that chat in Sai baba, Sai baba Buharis.

They thought that Baba is going be the coming Messiah.

what a big blow and failure to the northern nation. Buharis is a holistic dispointtment to HUMANITY. A big heartless failure, that always blame Jonathan for his impotent and incompetence.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Uzomacharles: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Mejor79(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is an open show of Incompetence the Executive Director of FIRS should resign immediately.

Nigerians are calling for the resignation of Muhammadu Nima as Executive Director of FIRS, his decision was another call for more hardship and difficult process on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by sterlingD(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
With actions like this the populace will never trust this government and never have confidence in this government

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Okuda(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
wellmax:

What has that got to do with the topic of discuss?

answer it and i would tell you...
Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by TOLODUDE: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Better..
Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by georgetemi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
They take responsibility for the first time. On behalf of Nairalanders and Nigerians home and abroad, apology accepted.
It's only you that accept the apologies of a confused government. That shows us how they reasons before taking policy decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Micmuzac: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kingpele:
Ok am relieved, haters of buharia over to u guys, it is good to admit wrong for the purpose of repentence, but most people abusing the government have never repented of their sins or even willing to repent of their own wrongs yet believe to be good in their own mind such are the real hypocrites... I see people call righteousness 89 hypocrite here and I laugh, if only u guys know what this guy is warning you about, u will love and appreciate him, I have lose consciousness for like one hour and every one thought I was dead, I sawc hell with my own eyes and people were burning and crying in that terrible place, when I woke up, no body preached to me, I use my own hand and give my life to Christ... I thank God for his eternal love for me
there's no
tell us who instructed the tweeted info, then I will take you serious, since you Know more on the issue than your perceived haters, but why is there constantly confusion in the issuance of directives and counter claims every now and then ? who is this FG ?

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register by Micmuzac: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
tell us who instructed the tweeted info, but why is there constantly confusion in the issuance of directives and counter claims every now and then ? who is this FG ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Daily Forex Signals From Servicefxng / Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / Guys, Let's Talk Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.